Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 35: Home again, Home again ( Chapter 36 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 35
Home again, Home again
*Angel*
“Hey I know this place!” Shouted Raimundo over the wind.
“Then were are we!?”Shouted Sora, his face starting to go in the G-force ripple along with Omi's.
“We're going towards my hometown in Brazil!”He answered.
“Great!” I said as Dojo took a sharp incline down and landed. Kimiko took out a scroll and said, “The Wu is the Ring of Nine Dragons. When you put it on it creates clones of your various emotions. In other words don't put it on.” I looked at my tail and Chuko did the same. She muttered a few words and my tiger attributes disappeared.
“How'd you do that?” Asked Clay as he ran he hands hrough my hair. “They're still there.”
“Yeah. If any shadow touches were her tiger features are then they'll appear, but only while you're in the shade.” Said Chuko as we walked into a busy plaza. I also muttered a few words and Chuko started to get bright, so bright we had to look away. But when I looked Chuko was standing there without her wings. And she was about the height of Omi, whose mouth dropped open. Kimiko walked up and re-hinged his jaw and walked away.
“Well lets go get that Wu.”Said Clay. I nodded.
“I'll go with the girls, and we get the mall. You guys search around the area around it.” I said walking off with Kmiko and Chuko. I turned around and muttered a few more words and then Dojo began to shine. Whent the light faded away there stood a twenty year old with brown hair and blue eyes, which were shining. He smiled at me and I turned back to my group.
“Well we might as well shop while we're here.” Said Kimiko. We walked in and while the building shaded me I ran so I was recovered in the mall's light. It was HUGE! Kimiko joined my side and patted my back.
“Some are even bigger.” She walked into a clothing store with Chuko close behind.
“No kidding.” I said walking after them. Kimiko immediantly began pulling things off the shelf.
“Angel do you know you shirt and pant size?” She asked. I shook my head. She looked at me. “I'd say you'd be a medium.”
Both she and Chuko debated long and hard on what I should get. And they even talked me into getting a new bag to replace my old one. I was blue denim with a hybiscus flower design on it. I could probably fit two laptops and about three normal sized drawing pads in there. I put my new uniform in there. I tried on three different outfits and got each of them. One of which I wore ut of the store after Kimiko bought it. It was a blue jean mini skort that showered out at the end, there were also white leggings that went over my new baby blue Crocks. The top was a baby blue tank with a floral design on it. Over that was a jacket like Sora had but that was a dark blue. My hair was in a light blue hairtie. I even got a two piece bathing suit that I wore under that. One was also a flirty type dress. (I'll describe later.)
When we left the store I snak to the ground again.
“I'm sensing another Wu.” I said through gritted teeth.
“Hey Artemis see if she's okay.” Said a voice a few feet away. I heard footsteps and I looked up to see a girl, my age with waist-length brown hair that was flowing down her outfit.
“You `kay?” She asked holding out her hand. I looked at it and stood up on my own, brining myself to full height. But she was still taller then me.
“Yeah. I'm fine. And thank-you for your concern.”I said. The girl, Artemis, stalked off back to her friends who said something about a teen dance that night and what they should wear. (I'm sorry about that Chels but I'll give her a bigger role in a while I swear!!) The signal of the new one was close. “Boys. There's a new Wu coming from the shoe section. You get that and we'll get the first one.” I thought to them. “Come on we can waste anymore time.” I said running off through the mall, with my bag, hood, Chuko and Kimiko trailing behind me. Soon I came to a stop before a jewlery store. Kimiko came up to me, panting. “It is a ring.” I walked in and the signal was strong. I looked through the displays and saw one that set off everything in my body. Before me, on a maroon pillow, sat a gold ring with a dragon design on it. Kimiko bought it for $200. One of the more cheaper prices. I reached to put it on but Kimiko stopped my hand and shook her haed. I still grabbed it and put it in my pocket.
Walking out of the store I heard, “There she is! Get her!” I looked around and saw Jack Spicer running towards me like a mad man and Wuya was trailing him in the shadows.
“Time to go!” I said grabbing Kimiko's and Chuko's shoulder, and started to run. We all ran into the perfume department and I finally stopped.
“And why did we just run for our life?” Asked Chuko, panting.
“Oh yeah. Tiger hearing. I heard Wuya. Jack's here.”I said. Lets split up. I'll take the Wu and go towards where he's coming from. You guys go the same way and then split.”
“No objections.” Said Kimiko taking out a penny from her pocket and handing it to me. “Toss this to me when we split.” I nodded and all of us started to run. I saw Jack first and I sprinted faster just as he saw me and stopped to turn around. When the mall split left and right I took the right side and tossed Kimiko the penny when she was turning the corner. Jack started to run after Kimiko and Chuko but he also said sommething to a walkie talkie. I saw Wuya follow me. I started to sprint faster and ran out the door into the allyways that lined the mall. Then I heard lasers being fired at me. “Crud. Dojo Get Kimiko and Chuko! Do you have the Wu!?” I thought to him.
“Yeah. It was the Jetbutstu. I'll get the girls and meet you by the beach.” He thought back to me. I nodded in silent reply and continued running. Then a Jack-bot came down in front of me and I turned left to avoid colission. I also heard, “Jack hurry up!” From Wuya. The shadow from the houses were making my tail and such appear. Then I came to a dead end. I grabbed the Shen Gon Wu from my pocket and turned around. Jack skidded to a halt out of breath.
“Next time…do a guy a favor…and don't run that fast.”
“Nah. I like to run that fast.”I said backing into a wall. He snapped his fingers and two Jack-bots started to advance. Thinking fast I looked at the Wu, Jack, the bots and back at the Wu. And I swallowed it. Jack and Wuya gasped, which gave me the time I needed to run around the barrior and towards the beach. Dojo was waiting there and I jumped on.
“Fly!” I said. “But not away from the city!”
“Wher's the Shen Gon Wu?” Asked Clay. I pointed to my mouth. He gave me a puzzled look and Dojo landed by one of the old abandoned beach houses. I got off.
“I'll be right back.” I said walking around the back of the house. It started to come back up and everyone in the clearing heard me up-chuck the Shen Gon Wu. It had a metalic taste to the stuff that came up. I cleaned it off and handed it to Omi. “There you go.” I said in a high pitched voice.
“What you do to it?”Asked Raimundo.
“I swallowed it. And I suggest not trying that. It hurts like heck coming back up.”I said to Omi who ws about to swallow it as well. He slowly closed his mouth and handed it to Clay, who put it in his pocket.
“Okay! Time to Go!” Said Dojo as he grew.
“Wait! Can we stay Dojo? Please?”Asked Raimundo trying to attampt a puppy dog pout. Dojo started laughing and said, “Sure. Just everyone be back here by,” He looked around to find us all gone. He sighed and went off in search to find Clay. Raimndo and I went to walk by the beach, Kimiko and Sora went to walk were the mall was. And Chuko and Omi went off to who knows were.
“Do you know how to surf?” Asked Raimundo as we neared a surf shop.
“A little. I'm not that good.” I answered, butterflies forming in my stomach. He shrugged and went to the counter to get two surf boards. He came back with one blue and one green. I took the blue. He found us a spot were I could put my stuff so the tide wouldn't pull it out. I took off my clothes to reveal my light blue tankini bathing suit. (A tankini is the top of a two piece with an extra piece of cloth that hung down to hide the belly button. The bottom, here anyway, are the shorts.)
“Well come on aren't you gonna teach me or do I have to teach myself?” I asked walking by Raimundo. He stayed behind a couple seconds and finally followed. Once we got to the shore line he jumped in, I did to and instead jumped out. IT WAS FREEZING!
“Come on! A good wav's coming up!” Shouted Raimundo. I jumped in again and swam out with the board tucked under my stomach. “Okay! Once the wave is at its peak it'll lift you right up but then you need to balance your feet between the front and the back.” He said once I got next to him. “I already know this,Chris taught it to me.” I thought to myself.
The wave reared in front of us and I stood up on my board. It came on us and I started to surf it. Raimundo was almost literaly, right on top of me.
“Race you!” I shouted turning my board so it was going down the tunnel the wave was creating. I was almost to the end when I felt another pain at my side which threw me off my board. I fell into the darkness of the water. “Shadows protect me.” I thought. Then two shadows appeared aroud me and turned my lower half into a mermaid. I swam to the top were my board was and flung my arms over it coughing the whole time. Rai swam up to me.
“Are you okay? What happened?” He asked. I coughed once more and answered, “I'm fine. And I sensed another Shen Gon Wu.”
 
I hope you like it. I typed most of it up last night and I was staringto get tired. Please R&R.
-RCR