Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 36: Lotus Twister ( Chapter 37 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 36
Lotus Twister
*Angel*
Once we got out of the water and dried off I put on my clothes and we found the others. Kimiko checked the Wu for the second time.
“It's the Lotus Twister.” (I DON”T KNOW WHAT IT DOES AT ALL!)
“Lets split up again.” Said Dojo.
“I'll go with the girls this time.” Said Clay as we went to our prefered groups. (Like Scooby-Doo. Fred ALWAYS needs to say the groups before they do anything.) My group walked off and twenty minutes later I heard, “We found it!”From Omi.
“Great! Where is it?”
“At a dance.” Said Dojo. “Being sold as one of those cheesy little braclets.”
“We'll be right there.”I said. “They found it.”
“Great! Where?” Asked Chuko, who was still in her human form.
“At a dance.” Something clicked. “Kimiko. Do you remember when that girl…Artemis, tried to help me up?” She nodded. “She said something about a dance before she left.”
“Come on. We need to get to that dance.” Said Clay runing down an allyway.
“He doesn't know where it is, does he?” Asked Chuko.
I shook my head. So did Kimiko. We left the other way and Clay had the smarts to follow us. We meet the other group outside where the dance was. The dress was regular every day clothes. Or you could dress up if you wanted.
“Whose gonna go?” I asked. “It looks like you need to have a date to get in. Or you could go alone. It would probably hurt your social status though. ”
“In other words Clay can't go.” Said Raimundo, knowing he hit the one of the few weak points Clay has. But he didn't do anything just sighed.
“You're right Rai.” I shook my head.
“No. I have an idea.” I said walking to find someone. I found her. She was wearing a black evening dress with transparent short sleeves that were silver. The dress was off the shoulder, her hair in a bun with some stands hanging down. The lining of the dress was silver with a black stone in the center. On the dress itself there was a cresent moon made in silver fabric. She had silver-green eyes (I think. If I'm wrong Chels let me know.) She had black diamond earings and a necklace to match, All in all she looks pretty dang good.
I walked up to her and she recognized me almost instantly.
“You!” She started. I braced myself for the impact, verbaly. “How do you have the nerve to talk to me now! I tried to help you but NO you wouldn't have it! Oh my God! I'm gonna kick you to the moon and back!”
“Artemis calm down!” Said one of her friends. The other one grabbed her shoulders in attempt to hold her back.
“Watch out `cause she will do it.” I stayed calm and said, “How would you like a date to the dance? Because one of my friends doesn't have a date and he's had his eyes on you for a while.” She stopped yelling and actually considered it.
“Sure. Can you take me to him?” she asked. I nodded and motioned her to follow me. “Oh what's your name?”
“Angel. And your name is Artemis?” I asked. She nodded. When Clay saw her he kinda went to cloud nine. Raimundo's jaw dropped to the floor.
“He looks like Genie!” Said Sora rolling on the floor laughing. I walked up to Rai and did a type of shade thing. I pulled down a little on his jaw and released it so it wacked his head.
“Owww.” He said.
“Keep your jaw hinged Rai.” I said walking over to Clay. “Clay this is Artemis…”
“Haun.”She replied.
“Thanks. Artemis, this is Clay…”
“Baily.”He supplied.
“So do you guys wanna go with each other?” I asked. They looked at each other, nodded and walked away. I found out later she made Clay wear a tux. “Well there's one person. Rai?”I asked.
“Sure.”He said holding his arm.
“Can I change real quick?”I asked swinging my bag off my shoulder. He nodded. I walked away and came back wearing my new dress. It was a tan dress with gold sequins scattered all over it. Thee were gold caligraphic lines over it. It was an off one shoulder dress with a gold sash wrapped around my waist. To go along with it I had gold flats, and my hair was back in a gold hairband. Again Raimundo's jaw un-hinged.
“Rai keep your jaw hinged.”I said walking by. He followed. Andso did the other two couples. Kimiko and Sora, Chuko and Omi, Dojo went in Clay's hat.
I payed the entrence fee for me and Rai and we went in. The DJ was playing a song called `Island in the Sun'.
“Do you wanna dance?”Asked Raimundo.
“I think we should find the Shen Gon Wu first. Maybe later.” I looked at the dance floor and I saw Clay and Artemis dancing. Kimiko and Sora also joined. Raimundo nodded and walked towards the braclets. But before he got there he pulled out something from his pants. (He isn't wearing the uniform either. His is the usual Shen gon Wu retrival outfit.)
“Can I give you something?”He asked. I nodded and he told me to close my eyes. I felt him put something around my neck and it was cold at the touch. I opened my eyes and loked down. There was a gold angel-wing necklace with a heart full of little diamonds in the center.
“Rai it's, it's beautiful.”I said touching it.
“Com on lets get the Wu.”He said walking away smiling.
When he got to the stall where they were selling the braclets we could find it easily. It was the only really pretty one. As Raimundo grabbed it another hand grabbed it. It had black biker gloves and it was attatched to a long trenchcoat wearing boy named Jack Spicer. (Or for those of you who don't like him, Jacksaspicer. Say it aloud. *Smiles evily and laughs like a maniac* Sorry mom, dad. We made it up one night and I promise it's the only time I'll use it.) Then it started to glow. I took out a five dollar bill and handed it to the person who was selling them. The boys took it to a corner where no one would really notice them.
“I challenge you to a Xiaolin Showdown.”Said Jack.
“Guys we found it. And so did Spicer.Get over here!”I thought to the other warriors. Almost immediantly they started to push through the crowd. Clay did anyway. Artemis followed closly not asking why he just left in the middle of a song.
“I accept.”Said Raimundo.
“A singing contest. My Shard of lightning against your Shroud of Shadows.”
“Okay. Xia”Started Raimundo. The other wariors arrived.
“Wait! I have another deal. If you win you get to keep the Wu.”
“That's the basic rules you dumbell.”Said Kimiko.
“I know! But if you lose you still get to keep them.”
“What's the catch?”I asked.
“What's going on here?”Asked Artemis.
“Clay.”Said Chuko. He started to tell her what was happening.
“The catch?”Asked Jack chuckling evily. Wuya came through the wall. “The catch is I want you.” And he was pointing right at me.
 
I think that's the best ciffhangerI've done in my life. As I said things are starting to get crazy at my house so I don't know when I'll be able to post the next one. Anyway please R&R.
-RCR