Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The legendary ❯ Chapter: 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The legendary


" rrrr " Speech

< rrrr > Thoughts

<< rrrr >> Inward voice

<> rrrr <> Telepathy


A/N: Enjoy :)


Chapter: Two


<><><><><><><><> ;


While making her way to see the Emperor, Jenna was contemplating why he needed to see her. < Maybe he wants to admit is undying love for me. > She lightly chuckled at the thought knowing that the possibility of that happening was extremely slim.


< It probably has to do with the Lathuche's ambassador's invitation to his planet, to have 'peace'talk's. >


< Peace ... after so many years of attacks ...Before the Emperor took over, the lathuche's launched raids against us all the time. So many people died during those raids, my father died during those raids. When we tried to end the fighting and establish some sort of peace the bastards refused.>


< But a little while after the Emperor first arrived, they tried to launch another raid. This time though the entire attack force was wiped out by him. I've never seen such a terrifying display of power. Neither did the Lathuche's, after that crushing defeat they dared not attack again. But now the bastard's want to be 'friends' ...what a joke!! The cowards are just scared of him and his power.>


After saying a silent prayer Jenna began to calm down a bit. In a way Jenna saw that she couldn't blame the Lathuchian's for trying to save their own skins.


< I guess I would do the same if I were them. Though I hate what they did in the past. For the benefit of the people the idea of peace should be given a chance. Plus after joining the Emperor I ended up doing some of the things that I despised them for. I've killed so many over the past three years ...>


< My innocents is gone ...along with my naivety. I still remember my first mission ...>


<><><><>Flashback<><><><& gt;


Aboard the Emperor's command ship, other wise known as Tiamat. Jenna was watching the stars pass her by as she peered through one of the window's on the ships bridge.


" Are you excited Jenna? " Asked her overly excited brother next to her.


" Abit, where are we off to again? "


" Lathuchian colony Q-10 or just call it planet Rull. "


" And why there? "


" The Emperor said it would be a good place to test how far we've come in our training."


" Training ... it was more like torture if you ask me. What kind of maniac trains people at twenty times normal gravity?! "


" Come on Jenna it wasn't that bad. We survived didn't we? Look how strong we are now. Did you ever think it was possible to become this strong "


" Well ... I'll give you that, but ... -- "


" And if you two want to keep surviving you will stop jawing and concentrate on the mission at hand. "


Recognizing the voice instantly they turned about and kneeled to the ruler of the Vimochian empire.


" I want you two to concentrate and prepare for the battle. I've taught you two well and I'm expecting to see results, understand? ... " He said in a deadly tone.


" Yes your highness, We will make you proud. " They both said in unison.


" Good, for your sakes you better ... "


<><><><>


Near the end of the battle, the Emperor looked on at his students handy work with a pleased expression.


" Wonderful! You two are doing great, much better then I hoped. Their army is crushed and the population is under our control."


" Thank you your highness." They both said in unison.


" You two are defiantly worthy of being called my stu ... -- "


Suddenly a loud voice interrupted the Emperor's statement " I will never let you have this planet as long as I'm living!


Both Jenna and Daz turned their attention away from the Emperor to gaze upon a lone figure flying very fast towards there direction. As he landed all three sized up the unknown intruder. What stood before them was a heavily muscled lathuchian with long green hair. He stood about two inches above the Emperor who himself was quite tall (6'6"). He wore skin tight black pants which resembled spandex. On his knees he wore metal knee pads with small spike's on them and his boots were covered with metal. Between his wrist's and elbow's he wore a long metal band with a blade attached which curved outward. His last article of clothing were multiple earrings on his pointy elf like ears.


After sizing up the unknown intruder the Emperor decided to find out who dared interrupt him. " And who might you be peasant? "


At the insult the lath became visibly upset. " I'm no peasant you pompous bastard!! I am Kaush commander of this planets army. "


" Commander? ... Well commander, where were you when your troops were being wiped out? " The Emperor said with clear disdain.


" That's none of your concern you alien scum! I will make you pay for what you've done here! "


" Better then you have tried and failed. Plus it wasn't I who destroyed your army but my two young students here." He said pointing two Jenna and Daz who were standing in front of him.


Kaush gave a look of total disbelief as he gazed upon the two. " Impossible ... " He said in a low whisper.


" Impossible! There's no way my warriors lost to those two! "


" Why is that so hard to believe? It's not like they were that strong to begin with. And now after seeing their commander I see why they were so pathetic. " The Emperor said mockingly.


" What?!! " Kaush said with rage and hatred in his eyes.


Giving the most arrogant smirk imaginable the Emperor responded to Kaush's outburst. " You don't like the truth peasant? ... "


" That's it, I'm going to kill you!! " Said an enraged Kaush as he began to power up.


" Ha! You want to kill me with that pathetic power. You're not even worthy to challenge me." The Emperor said smugly.


" I shall have one of my students meet your challenge. Jenna, I give you the honor of showing this peasant what true power is...."


" Yes .... " She said with a stern look.


" And Jenna ... you cannot afford to show mercy to him like you did to his men. He's far stronger then any of his men and any show of mercy towards him will result in your death. Either by his hands or by my own, understand? ... " The Emperor told her in an icy tone.


Totally taken by surprise that he knew she was holding back in the previous battle. Jenna just nodded and fixed her gaze upon Kause.


" Are you ready?! " Kause yelled as he finished powering up. Not much changed about him after. Except for his light blue skin became a bit lighter and he was a bit more muscular.


Jenna just gazed upon him with an icy stare. She knew what had to be done and prayed to Patamowos that what she was about to do was the right decision.


< Patamowos I wonder if it would have been better if I had died that night in his room? ...>


" NOW YOU DIE!! " Was all Jenna heard as Kause formed an energy sword and leapt towards her. Jenna in turn waited patiently for him to arrive.


< Looks like I have no other choice ... Forgive me Patamowos ...> As Jenna finished her prayer Kause fired a series of small energy balls toward her which she took with no problem. Seeing his attack fail Kause just decided to attack straight on with his sword. Slashing diagonally Kause was pleased as he saw his blade pass through it's victim, until the image just faded away.


" What, an after ima ... -- " Kause was cut off as he was engulfed in a blaze of blue energy and totally disintegrated.


Laughing hysterically the Emperor congratulated Jenna on her victory. " Very good, turns out he was just a peasant after all. I can't believe he didn't see the small energy ball you left along with your after image. "


Kneeling, Jenna replied to the Emperor's praise. " Thank you my lord, I saw that he was to consumed with rage so I figured that attack would work on him. "


" And you chose well ... for someone so young and inexperienced you show wisdom and patience far beyond your years. You would do well to be more like your sister Daz. "


" Yes sire ... " Daz said a bit dejected. After all no guy likes to hear that he should act more like his sister, and his little sister at that.


" Now come you two, there's plenty more worlds to conquer. " He gave the two a devilish grin and preceded to walk back inside the ship. As Jenna arose she shred a single tear. For the realization dawned on her that life would never be the same again.


<><><><>End Flashback<><><><>


< I hated the idea of killing. But on Rull it was either kill or be killed. I tried too show mercy and let a few live, but they still tried to kill me. In the end I had no real choice. I really did die that day though. I gave into my fear and to the part of me that wanted revenge for my fathers death. For my weakness the innocent care free little girl died and in her place ...>


" The White Death was born."


<><><><>


As Jenna was nearing the throne room she saw Seto outside the entrance. He bowed respectfully before addressing her.

" Mistress, the master is waiting for you in the training room. "


" Do you know why he needs to see me? "


" No mistress he just ordered me to tell you. If I were to take a guess. I think it has something to do with the Lathuchian ambassador. The master is probably considering their alleged peace proposal."


" I don't trust them, something doesn't feel right about the whole thing."


" I agree, but the idea of peace will benefit both kingdoms greatly."


" I know ... " She said a bit glumly.


" Are you thinking about what happened to your father .." He said to her sadly.


" ... "


" Please Jenna, I loved your father like he was my own brother. But don't let your hatred for what they did to him blind you in not doing what's best. A war with them now will help no one."


" I know ... I know.... "


" Jenn ... -- "


" I said I know!! "


Taken aback by her own sudden outburst, Jenna quickly apologized for her actions.


" I'm so sorry Seto, please forgive me ... I shouldn't have yelled at you." She said giving him a remorseful look.


" It's okay, I know the pain you are going through. And how hard it is to deal with at times "


" I still shouldn't have done it ... You were just trying to help. I had no right to yell like I did. "


" Jenna, I forgive you ... please don't worry about it. " He said to her warmly.


" I think you should go now, it's best not to keep him waiting. "


" Your right, Thank you for forgiving me ... and thank you for being my friend ..." Jenna gave him a quick hug, and continued then on her way.


Seto simply smiled and bowed as she left . As she faded in the distance, he took one last look and prayed. < Patamowos, please give her the strength and wisdom to do what is best for all of us. >


<><><><>


Inside the Emperor's training room, a 'fierce' or more like a one sided battle was occurring.


"Come on Daz, you must do better than that."


Daz beaten and bloodied sped towards the Emperor in a final attempt to hit him. They had been sparring now for over four hours and Daz had yet to even land a hit. As Daz neared him, he tried to think of a sequence of attacks that will at least touch him.


< What am I going to do ... he counters everything I throw at him! >


Trying his best not to give into his frustration. Daz tried to rack his mind for something that will work.


< I got it, this has to work, there's no way he'll see this coming! > He thought while grinning slightly.


Upon seeing Dazs grin the Emperor began to wonder what he was up to. <This will be interesting. He's smiling and appears to have a brand new sense of confidence about him. >


<< Take it easy on him ... you know he's no match for you. >>


< Quiet! He must get stronger! >


<< He's already strong, no one you've encountered so far can match his or Jenna's power. You treat him like if he doesn't get stronger then he'll die ... >>


< I will teach him the best way I see fit. So stay out of this! >


<< I can't ... I care for him just like you do. His eagerness to train and learn reminds me so much of ... -- >>


< Quiet! Enough of this! > He said angrily.


Seeing the Emperor lost in his thoughts, Daz was more confident than ever that his attack would work this time.


< I wonder what's bugging him, he's usually like stone. > Dismissing the thought Daz proceeded to launch his attack. He started throwing a flurry of punches and kicks. But the Emperor easily dodged each blow by simply moving from side to side. But Daz was deterred as he suddenly jumped back and fired an energy blast.


Easily dodging the attack the emperor prepared to strike, until he noticed the beam was following him.


< Interesting ... I wonder what he has in mind? ...>


Daz watched as the emperor phased throughout the room avoiding his beam.


< Perfect ... he doesn't suspect a thing. > Daz thought.


< My plan is going perfectly. > He thought with a sly expression on his face.


Suddenly, Daz was broken away from his thoughts as the Emperor phased in front of him. Taken by surprise Daz tried to throw a punch. But the Emperor side stepped and back fisted him. Sending Daz flying out of control towards his own beam.


< No!! I must not not lose control. > Thought Daz, as he tried to regain control of himself.


As the beam was about to make impact it suddenly swerved missing Daz completely. He had managed to regain control of himself and his attack, but barely.


< Very good Daz ...you've been paying attention to what I'm been teaching you after all. > The Emperor thought while phasing away to avoid Dazs beam.


<><><><>


Outside,Jenna watched through the little window of the door as her brother tried to land a hit.


< Patamowos, please don't let Daz hurt himself to badly this time.., >


Her concern was quite warranted considering the last time he spent a week in the regeneration chamber after being blasted by his own attack. Turning her attention away from her brother. Jenna focused her gaze upon the man she loved.


< I wonder if he's even capable of loving someone ...>


<><><><>


Suddenly stopping and turning his attention towards the door. The Emperor momentarily let his guard down. Daz seeing this took advantage of the error and proceeded with the second part of his plan.


< I have him now. > Daz thought while a sly grin.


In less then a second. The Emperor found himself surrounded by four Dazs. The next few moments produced a scene in which all the Dazs attacked the Emperor at once. All that could be seen was a flurry of punches and kicks trying unsuccessfully to reach their mark.


" Ha, this won't work on me boy."


" We'll see old man!"


" Suddenly all four Dazs stopped attacking and surrounded the Emperor once again. "Lets see if you can handle this, stated one of the Dazs.


" Ka ... Me ... Ha ... Me ... stated one of the Dazs while an energy ball began to developed in his hands.


" Shin Kikoukou! ... " Stated another Daz while shaping his hands like a triangle.


" Makkankosappo! ... " Said another Daz as he raised his index and middle fingers to his forehead while gathering energy only in those two fingers.


" Daz this won't work ... -- "


" Masenkou!! "


The Emperor turned around to see the last of the Daz replica's with his hands raised above his head gathering energy.


" Fine ... learn the hard way. " Stated the Emperor, as he waited patiently for Daz to do whatever he had planned.


" HA!! " All the Dazs said at once. As the beams approached him the Emperor just floated carelessly waiting for their impact.


<><><><>


< Why isn't he trying to dodge ...> Thought Jenna.


< Doesn't he realize the amount of power Daz put into those. He has to ... he taught us how to sense Ki after all, so he most know. But why isn't he doing anything. >


<><><><>


< What ... Why isn't he trying to dodge? My whole plan depends on him dodging so I can surprise him >


Suddenly a blinding light engulfed the entire room along with an earth shattering explosion. As Daz opened his eyes, he found himself in a rejuvenation chamber with his sister looking at him with a disappointed look on her face.


Unlike the rejuvenation chamber's Frieza used. The ones used by the Vimochians allowed two way conversation's by a slight adjustment to the mouth piece.


" Jenna what happened? ... why am I in here? "


" Your an idiot that's what happened!! You could of killed yourself!! "


" But Jenna ... I don't remember what happened."


" You don't remember.." deciding not to get to upset considering her brothers slight amnesia. Jenna preceded to explain the events in the training room.


After about twenty minutes of explaining. Daz's memory of the events started to come back to him.


" Yes ... now I remember. I used the split form technique to try and see if I could catch him off guard, I guess my slick plan didn't go to well."He said with a slight chuckle.


" No it did not! The next time he tells you something won't work LISTEN to him."


" I will .... I do have a question Jenna. How did I get hit? I had him surrounded and I never saw him move. "


" I'm not really sure. After you fired, all I remembered seeing was a blinding light and the sound of an explosion. Some guards came running towards the training room thinking someone had attacked. A couple seconds after they arrived the door flew open and the Emperor was carrying you on his shoulder. "


" Was he hurt at all? " Daz asked hoping that at least he caused some damage.


" Not that I could see. Once he came out he gave you to one of the guards and told them to place you in a rejuvenation tank immediately. He then instructed me to go with them to watch over you."


" I see ... " Daz said sadly.


Seeing the dejected look on her brothers face Jenna knew what was wrong and intsantly tried to comfort him. " Look Daz, he's out of your league right now. In time I'm sure you'll surpass him."


Daz looked upon his little sister and just smiled. He was always thankful for her support. But in this case he knew that no positive spin on the situation would cheer him up.


" Jenna .... Thanks for trying to cheer me up. But ... I think it's hopeless. Little sister we have enough power to easily destroy planets. Who was it again that the Emperor compared us to? "


" I believe his name was frieza. He said that we are both half as powerful as freezer was in his final form." Replied Jenna


" I don't know who this frieza guy was but he must have been one incredible being. " Stated Daz


" True ... but what's your point? "


" My point is that as strong as this frieza must have been the Emperor talked about us reaching half his power like he was disappointed. It was like he was saying is this all to your power. "


At that point Jenna understood what her brother was trying to get at. " Daz ... it's more then strength he has over you, it's also years of experience. No one is as skilled as him, not even Seto. "


Bowing his head and giving a slight sigh Daz responded to his sister. " I know Jenna .... it's just sometimes I can sense something deep within him during our sparing, something terrifying ... "


" Actually Daz, I fear it is far more terrifying then you can imagine." Both Jenna and Daz were at first startled that someone was listening to them. But quickly recognized the voice as Seto's.


" Hey old man what are you doing here? " Giving Daz an exasperated look Seto replied to his former students question.


" I came too check on you, his highness told me what happened ... I see that your still too brash when it comes to battle. A man is best served to listen to those who are far more knowledgeable then himself when it comes to fighting."


" Look ... I can't even remember all of what happened." Daz said a bit agitated.


" Anyway, you agree with my presumption of the Emperor? " He said trying to change the subject.


" Yes ... yes I do. I pray that we will never get to see the full extent of his power. For if that day ever comes it might be the end of us all."


" I agree ... " replied Daz


" Come now don't you both think your being too melodramatic ... " Stated Jenna


" What do you mean child? "

" Yeah what do you mean sis? "


" I agree with both your assumptions about his power. But ... I disagree with your notion that he would destroy us if he ever used his full power. Maybe when he first came but he's not that same man any more ... "


" Well, he has softened a bit over the last three years, but I wouldn't go as for to say that he's a completely changed man. He still has malevolent ways about him child. I know love can blind a person to see faults but don't let ... -- "


" WHAT?!! " Both siblings said in unison.


Jenna started to become fearful that someone knew her secret. Daz on the other hand was taken completely off guard by what he heard. " Is that true Jenna? ... You and his highness? "


Looking fearful Jenna searched her mind for a response. " Of course not... Don't be stupid Daz, why would I be in love with him? ..."


Giving her a suspicious look Daz answered his sisters question. " I don't know .... why did you look fearful when I asked the question? "


" I-I... " She stammered .


" Come to think of it I noticed you started carrying around that ring mom gave you. Didn't she say it was for whomever you chose for a mate? "


" I ... "


" Don't deny your feeling's young one. I see the look you give him at times. It's the same look your mother gave your father ... "


Deciding it was better to give in then continue to deny the truth Jenna sighed and confessed. " Fine you two, it's true ... I do love him. "


" WOW!! " Screamed an excited Daz.


" What are you so excited about? " Asked Jenna as she was taken aback by her brothers excitement.


" I just can't believe it ... you and the Emperor ... I didn't even think he was capable of loving someone. "


" First thing myself and him aren't together, second I agree with your assessment about him not being capable of loving ... " She said while letting out a small sigh.


" Don't be so sure about that Jenna, anyone can love even a man like him. Does he know how you feel, have you told him? " Asked Seto


" No, I'm to scar ... -- " Jenna was suddenly interrupted by a voice by the door.


" Tell me what " All three turned there attention towards the door and there stood non other then the Emperor himself.


<><><><><><><><>


A/N: Well, that went better then I thought it would. Hopefully I will get better as I continue. Thanks for reading ^_^