Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Second Chance ❯ Who's the stranger....things have happened ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own any of the characters from tenchi muyo and i am not benefiting from
any profits. The only character i own is Tsetsuke Natamaru i give no permission to
anyone to use my character without permission.

Chapter 2. Who’s the stranger….things have happened

He stepped out farther and the moonlight hit his features and ryoko gasped. Without thinking she summoned her blade and charged him, stopping short with the energy blade to his neck. His eyes focused on her and he smiled, “ found you ryoko….promised I would.” His eyes rolled back, and he collapsed. The blade disappeared and she caught him before he hit the ground. She looked down into his handsome face, “tsetsuke.” she whispered cradling his head in her arms. Tenchi watched guy stumble out, and panicked a bit when ryoko charged. He said something and then collapsed, ryoko held him close. Tenchi felt a small spark of jealousy but quickly pushed it away. He walked to ryoko, “ ryoko….we have to get him to washu.” he said. She nodded silently and picked up tsetsuke’s body and carried him to the lab. Everyone was a little confused , all they knew was the young man had a connection with ryoko. An hour later everyone had gone to bed except ryoko and washu. Ryoko sat next to a bed with tsetsuke on it ,while washu did some tests. “ don’t worry he’s just exhausted,” washu said. Ryoko looked at washu trying to find the words to say. “Thank you….mom” she said, washu’s eyes misted over and she smiled gently. “you should get some sleep he won’t be up till tomorrow,” she said waving her hand and another bed appeared close to tsetsuke’s. washu walked off and ryoko laid down on the bed, and drifted off to sleep. (dream) “thought you could escape me ryoko?” kagato asked, “humph look at you with all these people, I guess it’s true defective people and defective machines do mix….oh so weak!” A cut and bleeding ryoko tried to hold her ground between kagato, and the people behind her. The people she’d come to care for, ‘ I should have left long ago but……’ she thought. “I’m done playing TOY lets have a little fun,” Kagato said smiling coldly. Ryoko fell to her knees in pain holding her head trying to fight it, suppress the pain. Tsetsuke ran to her calling her name, “Get ….Back…Tsetsuke,” she choked out. She couldn’t hold it back for much longer, “Please…for me…run…and never…..look back,” she whispered forcefully trying to make him understand. The boy nodded and turned, and ran as fast as he could frightened by the way her eyes had started to dull. He ran against the screaming of his own mind insisting he go back. Then all of a sudden he was flung forward and everything went black. Ryoko watched herself follow the boy she had fallen in love with, and against her will screaming at herself to stop, she threw an energy ball at his back. His body flew forward and then didn’t move again. All she could do is scream his name over and over again as her body destroyed the little planet she’d spent her summer on. Kagato kicked a body towards her, a small child,” so much for love…” he said looking straight at her warning her with his eyes to disobey him again. Awakening with a start ryoko looked over to check on tsetsuke she found he was no longer there. Ready to get up she noticed that she was being held, “ you were having a nightmare,” the familiar voice said. She stiffened afraid to turn around, he did it for her turning her body into his. “tsetsuke…I,” she began as he tightened his grip. “I’ve missed you,” he said. At that moment something broke in ryoko and she buried her head in his shirt ,and cried for the lives that had been lost and the boy she’d thought was gone forever. Tsetsuke stared down at the woman in his arms. The one he’d spent 2000 years looking for, he hadn’t known what he would feel when he found her again. He found the love for her was not only there, but it had grown. He didn’t just love the girl from that summer long ago, he loved the woman that la in his arms. Any hate or ill will he could have harbored for her washed away with the flood of tears she cried. Tenchi got up early that morning, he wanted to check up on their new guest and hopefully talk before everyone else was up. He opened the door to washu’s lab and walked in. Hoping that he was going the right way , he continued forward when he got to the room he wasn’t prepared for what he saw. Both Ryoko and Tsetsuke were laid out on the same bed ryoko her head on his chest, and his face in her hair. His arms tight around her even from where he stood tenchi could see the tracks from her tears on her face. And for the first time tenchi was truly jealous, jealous because it was not lost on him how intimate the position they were in. Then also stemmed the fact that they looked so natural, so well attuned you’d have to be stupid not to know they had been like this in another time. He seethed because even to him the boy she loved, she had never truly shown herself….shared what she seemed to have shared with this stranger. He was jealous that she was with tsetsuke and not him. It was all he could do to not pull them apart, he turned on his heel and stalked away no longer in the mood to talk, and besides he was late for the fields. Sasami hummed to herself in the kitchen as she made breakfast. She heard a door close near her, “morning” she called out and received no response. Curious she looked out into the hall to see tenchi heading out the door. She frowned just a little bit hurt, this wasn’t like tenchi at all.