Tokimeki Memorial Fan Fiction ❯ Toki Days ❯ Beauty and the Greasehaired ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Toki Days
 
A Tokimeki Memorial - Happy Days Crossover / Slightly AU, Romance, Comedy, Drama, Parody
 
by Sailor Enlil
 
 
Tokimeki Memorial: Forever With You story with a flavor of Happy Days
 
 
Synopsis: Shiori Fujisaki starts her 2nd year in Kirameki Highschool with vague memories of her childhood. On the first day of school when she arrives at the gate, Rei Ijuuin, the Principal's grandson, makes his usual grand entrance via a limousine and cheering girls, a routine he's gone through since junior high. However, a new male transfer student in a black leather jacket arrives as a passenger on a motorcycle, and when he removes his helmet, he's dashingly handsome with a greased hairdo and carries himself like a debonair gentleman, effectively drawing the girls away from Rei. Meanwhile, as Shiori looks at him, she gets a nagging feeling in her heart that there's something strangely familiar about him.
 
 
Tokimeki Memorial is property of Konami; Happy Days is the creation of Garry Marshall and property of the American Broadcasting Company
 
 
Chapter prologue
 
(Lunchbreak, Wednesday, April 9, 1997)
 
"I tell ya that Kisaragi-san is rather bookwormish. Just today I had to help her lug a 5-foot high pile of textbooks to the faculty room, and considering she's anemic," ranted Yoshio, walking along the hallway with Fonzu. "I did most of the work."
 
"Well, that's part of being a gentleman. Always help the ladies." remarked Fonzu.
 
"If this keeps up I'm gonna - " Yoshio turns a corner, and bumps into someone with a loud thud. "OOOOFFF!!" grunts Yoshio as he falls on his back.
 
"KYAAAAAA!!!" a girl's voice is heard yelping.
 
"Woa! Saotome-san! You alright bro?" asked a concerned Fonzu bent over checking out the fallen Yoshio.
 
"Yeah! I'm fine" gasped Yoshio, sitting up holding his forehead.
 
"Owwww..." a moan was heard; it was the same girl's voice. Fonzu looked around and saw a purple-haired and very beautiful girl lying prone on her back.
 
 
Opening Theme
 
Nichi, Tsuki, Toki Days
Ka, Sui, Toki Days
Moku, Kana, Toki Days
Tsuchi, what a day
Groovin' all week with you
 
These days are all,
Tokimeki (Those Toki Days)
These days are all
Share them with me (Itoshii)
 
Sayonara grey sky, hello aoi.
When I hold you it's so sugoi.
Feels so right, it can't be wrong.
Rockin' and rollin' all week long.
 
These days are all,
Share them with me (Those Toki Days)
These days are all
Tokimeki (Itoshii)
These Toki Days are yours and mine (These Toki Days are yours and mine), Toki Days
 
Opening Theme Ends

Chapter 4: Beauty and the Greasehaired
 
"Um, are you alright miss?" asked Fonzu.
 
"Ugh! What trash did I just run into?" grumbled the girl, whose eyes were still closed as she winced in pain.
 
"Would you like a hand getting up, my lady?" Fonzu offered his hand.
 
The girl opened her eyes and took a good look. She was stunned to see the most handsome guy since Rei Ijuuin, offering his hand.
 
"Um, yeah." she said weakly, taking hold of the offered hand and getting up. "You don't happen to be the one I bumped into, huh handsome?" she said almost seductively.
 
"Oh no. You knocked my buddy here flat." said Fonzu, pointing out Yoshio.
 
"Ewww! I knew it was some trash." remarked the girl.
 
"Woa! Lady! That's rather mean. Even if my buddy doesn't look like much he's still my good friend."
 
"Who cares?" remarked the girl, turning up her nose.
 
"My! Are we haughty today." said Fonzu.
 
"Huh! Mira Kagami-san!" gasped Yoshio.
 
"And what gives you the right to address me by name?" asked Mira in disgust.
 
"Heyyyy! What's the matter lady? You didn't get off on the wrong side of the bed this morning did ya?" asked Fonzu.
 
"(Sigh!) I'm just not inclined to talk to such lowlifes like him." said Mira flatly. She then turned to Fonzu and looked at him with curiosity. "You on the other hand, may talk with me anytime." she said, narrowing her eyes while flashing a cute smile.
 
"Well, talking is just one of the things I do." said Fonzu.
 
"Oh really?" asked Mira.
 
"Yeah, I do lot of things, like having lunch." joked Fonzu.
 
"Hmm, I'd join you, but I have a previous engagement. Maybe next time?" said Mira.
 
"Perhaps" answered Fonzu.
 
"Well, then, I'll be seeing you. Fonzu-kun!" said Mira with a crafty looking smile, before walking away. "Ja!" she said, waving.
 
"Whewwwwwwww!" whistled Fonzu. "That's one hot dame that Kagami-san."
 
"Hey Fonzu-san! Better watch it when you're dealing with Mira Kagami-san. She's the top beauty queen of Kirameki Highschool, and even has her own fanclub of boys who do her every bidding." said Yoshio.
 
"Woa! Kinky!" said Fonzu.
 
"You know, I'm surprised no girls have formed a fanclub of their own for you." said Yoshio.
 
"Bah! Who needs a fanclub?" said Fonzu. "A bunch of screaming fangirls may be entertaining, but I don't dig them for too long. I'm content having good friends like you, Potsu, Yuko, Yumi, and Shiori. Besides, didn't I already mention I already have a special someone in mind?"
 
"Hmm, yeah I remember. Can't say the same for Kagami-san though." said Yoshio.
 
"Really?"
 
"She's infamous for taking a guy, leading him on, then tossing him off after a few days. She never actually goes steady."
 
"Hmm, some demanding woman she must be."
 
"Yeah. Every handsome guy in school is pining to be the next victim, so they join her fanclub."
 
"Hmph! Not my style. I look for commitment. That's the difference between her fanboys and me."
 
"But she sure seemed rather friendly to you. She talks trash to almost everyone else. Even to Rei Ijuuin-san."
 
"Oh? That kind of girl? I wonder her problem is."
 
"Beats me. She came to Kirameki Highschool last year like out of nowhere, and she's been acting that way ever since."
 
"That so? She's quite a mystery then."
 
"Yeah."
 
"Anyway, let's go get our lunch. I think we've wasted enough time."
 
"Oh yeah! Right!" said Yosho, just before the both of them made a mad dash to the already crowded canteen.
 
(After School)
 
"Well I guess this where we split." said Yoshio.
 
"Yeah. See ya tomorrow." said Fonzu.
 
"See ya!" said Yumi, before dragging her brother away.
 
"Ouch! Watch it ya little runt!" whined Yoshio.
 
"Sit on it, onii-chan!"
 
Fonzu chuckled. "Those two"
 
"Oh! Fonzu-kun." a girl's voice gasped behind Fonzu.
 
"Huh? Oh Shiori-san!" said Fonzu as he turned around and saw the redhead.
 
"Um..." Shiori paused.
 
"Yes? What can I do for you?" asked Fonzu.
 
"Well, I... never mind! See you!" Shiori blurted, then ran out the school gate.
 
"Wait! Shiori-san!" called Fonzu, but she was long gone. "What's with her?" Fonzu said to himself.
 
"She doesn't let herself get too invovled with boys, Fonzu-kun" said a seductive female voice behind Fonzu. "Especially handsome ones."
 
"Is that so, Kagami-sama?"
 
"Please, Mira is fine"
 
"As you wish, Mira-sama"
 
"Fufufufu!" Mira giggled. "Aren't you being too sophisticated? That's probably why Fujisaki-san ran off."
 
"Hmm, somehow I don't peg her to be the shy type."
 
"She's turned down numerous may offers from boys to go steady with her."
 
"Buying her time perhaps?"
 
"Whaterver for?"
 
"How would I know?"
 
"You sounded like you had a good idea."
 
"To a degree."
 
"Oh?"
 
"Well, at least I know when to save myself for the right person."
 
"Fufufufufu! A guy like you, who has girls trailing after him?"
 
"Am I?"
 
"Waaah! It's Fonzu-kun!" said a passing girl.
 
"Fonzu-kun! Konnichiwa!" called another.
 
"See?" teased Mira.
 
"Heyyy! Ladies! Take care on your way home!" said Fonzu to his so-called "fangirls" while waving at them.
 
"We will!" said the gaggle of girls passing by.
 
"It's one thing to flirt. Being friendly is another." said Fonzu seriously.
 
"What's the difference?" asked Mira.
 
Fonzu turned to Mira. "One leads to a heartache. The other makes people happy."
 
"Hmph! Are you implying that you never ever gone steady or even flirted with anyone?"
 
"Not a soul."
 
"Then why that image of yours? We have so much in common."
 
"It seem that way at first glance, Mira-san." said Fonzu, looking intently at Mira.
 
"Uh?" Mira gasped.
 
"Leading someone on and then abandoning them is one of the last things I'll ever do." said Fonzu.
 
"Hmmph! Like you would ever!" remarked Mira, who turned her face away with a smirk.
 
"Well, I don't know if you'll ever understand, but what the heck? What I think for myself is most important to me."
 
"Fine, have it your way." said Mira. "I guess I've wasted enough of my time with you." she said, taking a few steps to the gate, then glancing back. "For today" she finished with a smile.
 
"I wouldn't bet on it, Mira-sama." said Fonzu, smiling back.
 
Mira's expression faded a bit. "Hmph! You're hopeless." she remarked, then turned to the gate and left.
 
"My my. She's one fine lady. I think." remarked Fonzu, then walked to the gate and waited for his ride.
 
 
Ending theme
 
Sayonara grey sky, hello aoi.
When I hold you it's so sugoi.
Feels so right, it can't be wrong.
Rockin' and rollin' all week long.
 
These days are all,
Share them with me (Those Toki Days)
These days are all
Tokimeki (Itoshii)
These Toki Days are yours and mine (These Toki Days are yours and mine), Toki Days
 
Ending Theme Ends
 
 
Chapter Epiloge
 
Shiori took a break from her run home to catch her breath, and collect her thoughts.
 
"What was I doing? This is really strange. Just what is it about Fonzu-kun that's so special? I..." she stopped, as images invaded her mind yet again.
 
"What?" she gasped, seeing the same shadow, this time running, away from her.
 
"Matte!" she called, but then her vision faded, and she saw no one around.
 
"I... what's... wrong... with... me..."
 
 
-TBC
 
A/N: So, Fonzu meets Kirameki's beauty queen. But of course, he handles her well. Will she charm him to her own ends? Stay tuned!