Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ 5 Days to Fall in Love ❯ Tuesday: Part II ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

R_S: IMPORTANT: I'm running out of chapters to post and the end of this year's so hectic that I don't have time to write, so updates will be scarce for a while. Sorry!!! And now, the moment we've all been waiting for: … -drum role- CAVITY ENDUCING FLUFF!!!! With my first make-out scene ever!
 
 
5 Days to Fall in Love
Chapter 4
 
Tuesday-
 
“Where are you going?” Taruto asked his teammate rudely, drawing the attention of the third alien.
 
“Out.” The answer was short and curt, revealing very little.
 
“Well we know that! Out where?” the child called angrily.
 
“That is none of your concern.”
 
“But I wanna know!”
 
“Mind your business, Taruto.” Before either of them could add anything more, the observing party interrupted, taking the inquirer's side.
 
“It is our business, especially after that little show you put on this morning.” He moved over next to his comrades, floating in the air.
 
“What are you talking about, Kish?” amethyst eyes narrowed dangerously, daring him to bring up the past events.
 
“Taruto, me n' Pai need to have a private conversation. Leave.”
 
“Aww, but-”
 
“Get out, Tart.” Pai hissed, eyes thinning into tinier and tinier slits. Begrudgingly, the young boy exited the room. “Now,” the purple alien continued, “what do you mean?”
 
“You now perfectly well what I mean.” Kish snapped, “You hardly fought that girl. It was Mew Zakuro, right?”
 
“… Yes.” He answered warily.
 
“Well, you hardly hurt her and just sidestepped all of her attacks. Then if that wasn't enough, you decided to put some moves on her.”
 
“I was attacking her.” The elder alien lied through his teeth. Kish laughed.
 
“Oh yeah, whenever I'm killing someone, my strongest attack is to get behind them, then kiss their neck. It works every time.” Finished with his sarcastic speech, he rolled his eyes.
 
“I wouldn't doubt it with the way you treat that other Mew, Ichigo was it?” Pai spat back angrily. He refused to be bettered by his younger, perverted teammate. Kish glared back.
 
“At least I don't fondle her in the middle of battle!”
 
“I beg to differ.” Kish growled slightly at the comment, but quickly fought to regain his cool and attempted to continue the conversation in a more civil manner.
 
“Look, the point is that I know you're going off to meet Mew Zakuro.”
 
“I never said that.”
 
“But that is where you're going, while you always yell at me over Mew Ichigo. Since when is it okay for you to have a Mew on the side?”
 
“My relations are none of your concern. Further more, like you said before, our roles have been switched. You are reprimanding me for taking part in activities you yourself do on a regular basis.”
 
“Do as I say, not as I do. Besides, I actually fight Mew Ichigo. You've seen me attempt to kill her on more than one occasion.”
 
“So what you're saying is it's alright for me to try and sleep with the enemy, as long as I try to murder her as well?” The statement caused the green haired alien to finally loose his composure.
 
“Grr… look, here's the deal: you're supposed to defeat her, not screw the little slut!” Kish knew he'd made a mistake saying that the minute the words left his mouth, but he had no chance to fix things. A fist connected with his nose. The violet-haired alien had lost his cool as well.
 
“Pai-” he only glared and teleported away without staying to listen or answering his injured friend.
 
He reappeared in the park five minutes late and faintly aware of the fact that the entire facility was deserted. Realizing he had no idea where to meet her, he began searching for his crush from the entrance into the park. Logically, if she'd been there since 7:30, she couldn't have gotten very far. He soon found out he was right.
 
Mere minutes later, he came across her sleeping form on a bench. Didn't she realize that it was dangerous? Wasn't last night enough? Why did she call out his name in that dream? What if this was a trap? What if she didn't come alone? Why did she have to be the one he got a crush on? Why was she so god damn hot? Why- wait a minute there, he was getting off topic.
 
Shaking himself of his thoughts, he threw caution to the wind and went over to wake her up. First, though, he admired her. She looked like an angel sleeping like that, and he had the urge to kiss her once more. However he refrained from doing so, knowing that she might wake up.
 
“Zakuro… Zakuro…” he called her name, gently shaking her awake. Her brow furrowed as she returned to consciousness.
 
“Hn, wha?” Her eyelids fluttered open. “Pai?” snapping back to reality, she jumped slightly. Coincidentally, his head happened to be directly above her own. So, she circumstantially ended up knocking into him.
 
They collided with two grunts, one masculine one feminine, before tumbling to the ground. The girl's back hit the ground with the boy above her, landing with a thump. They each grunted once more, before opening their eyes. One-inch above/bellow them, were a pair of the most alluring, sensual lips that they'd ever seen.
 
(An: Warning, make-out scene coming… now.)
 
He couldn't resist the temptation, couldn't pass up the opportunity. He had to do it. Shutting down all logical thought, he allowed his testosterone to control his next actions. Leaning down, he placed the most passionate kiss he could muster upon her mouth.
 
The girl's eyes widened, before drifting closed once more. His actions had surprised the hell out of her, but she complied nonetheless. Subconsciously, her arms wound themselves around his neck and shoulders, bringing his strong frame closer against her own, smaller one.
 
The kiss was searing and passionate, fueled by raw, bottled-up feelings. No longer caring about anything other than their attraction to one another, they forgot their troubles. Their lips pushed against one another's with bruising force.
 
Opening his mouth, he brushed his tongue against and chewed her lower lip. It didn't take long for her to realize his message, and she quickly conformed to his wishes. As she began to open beneath his lips, he got tired of waiting. After her mouth opened less than half a centimeter, his tongue forced its way into her mouth and explore. Her breath came out in heavy pants as she sucked on it.
 
Zakuro began to run her hands up and down his back, nails digging into the fabric of his shirt. The action encouraged him, causing him to put more force into the kiss. His arms went from her waist to her butt, giving it a tight squeeze before moving up to her head. Grabbing fistfuls of hair, he pulled back gently.
 
She didn't resist, just let go of Pai's lips, arching her neck. He kissed down her throat, nipping hungrily at the flesh. His teeth left small love bites, miniscule amounts of blood slowly leaving each. She found herself whimpering in pleasure, sufficiently pleasing him. Everything was happening so fast, he was getting so turned on… Every time a moan was emitted from her throat, it rumbled against his mouth and made his feelings worse, practically forcing him crush against her.
 
He moved to where her collarbone met her shoulder and clamped down, sucking with harsh force. She nearly screamed at the pressure. His lips moved back to hers, hands wandered once more, on their own accord, finding their way down the back of her jacket, finally resting on her backside, within her skirt. However, one of his fingers had unintentionally found itself rubbing against the skin within her more private garments. This brought her back to reality.
 
(An: Wow… I CANNOT believe I just wrote that. It's like I started typing and the words just flowed out without registering in my mind first. I feel all… weird now. Although, it's not bad for someone who's never been kissed. I'm kinda proud in some deranged way.)
 
She practically threw him off of her, scrambling backward. Her lips were a tad swollen from being used and slightly colored from bruising. A rather large spot of a much darker shade sat on the side of her neck, the beginnings of a hickey. The love bites had stopped bleeding, but were still visible. She'd look essentially the same in the morning.
 
He was sure his lips mirrored her own; however he didn't have anything on his neck. Both of them had messy hair, their clothes mussed up. Their breath came out in laborious heaves, the pair each felt uncomfortably warm.
 
“P-Pai…” she started out scared, like a shy little girl. However, her voice quickly hardened into its usual monotone. “What do you think you're doing?” She nearly went to remove her jacket, but decided against it. Who knew what'd happen if he got a better view of her scant, tight, form-fitting top.
 
“Zakuro…” he reached out for her, but she moved back warily. He was still the enemy and she still couldn't afford to let her guard down.
 
“What do you think you're doing?” she asked once more, a more forceful tone laced her voice this time. He decided to play things her way and attempt to be the one in control of the situation.
 
“I could ask you the same question.” He countered.
 
“Why did you kiss me?” the question was obviously demanding to be answered, but he wouldn't comply. En guard.
 
“Why did you kiss me back?” touché.
 
“Do you normally go around sticking your hands inside random girls' skirts?”
 
“Do you normally suck on random boys' tongues? And for the record, you were practically begging me to touch you.” He smirked.
 
“Why did you save me?” he was stunned by her sudden, off-topic inquisition.
 
“Why do you ask? Did you want those men to rape you?”
 
“Could you please stop countering my questions with your own?”
 
“Why, does it bother you?” she glared. Quirking a brow, Pai watched the lavender haired girl fan herself. “If you feel so warm, why don't you take of you're jacket?” Zakuro responded without missing a beat.
 
“After that little show you put on? I don't think so.”
 
“Oh, I see, so you're saying I'd enjoy your shirt… and you're too turned on to risk removing clothing.” She nearly blushed, but kept it down.
 
“No, I'm just afraid you'll reenact your little impersonation of a rabbit in heat.”
 
“And you're also afraid you'll go with it.”
 
“No, I'm not.”
 
“Then prove it.” Sticking her chin up defiantly, she did so.
 
His lips parted slightly, eyes wide when she was done. The shirt fit like a second skin, curves he had only been remotely aware of in the past were now permanently imprinted within his memory. It took every ounce of willpower he possessed not to take her right then and there. Only when some form of pink cloth obstructed his view did he move his gaze upward. Zakuro stood frowning, pink jacket clutched to her chest.
 
“I have just officially proven myself correct.” She snapped.
 
“And that I was correct as well.” He smirked, knowing he had bettered her.
 
“Oh really? How so?”
 
“Well, who do you think you got you so hot that you were forced to remove your jacket?” She appeared slightly taken aback.
 
“It's an unusually warm Spring, nearly Summer. Of course I'd be getting warm.”
 
“But you weren't until I touched you.” She sent him a venomous glare.
 
“Can we stop talking about your inability to withhold from sexually harassing women and get back to the topic at hand? Why did you help me?”
 
“I wasn't aware that it was considered sexual harassment when the woman kisses back.”
 
“Grr… look, I want a straight answer this time. Why did you help me?” Sighing, the alien raised his head in order to gaze at the stars.
 
“Have you ever thought about how vast the universe is?” she frowned at his question.
 
“Pai…” his name was said as a warning, however he still didn't respond. After a moment she gave up and looked skyward with him. They stood like that for minutes, maybe hours (she couldn't tell) before another word was spoken.
 
“… You're beautiful.” She whipped around to face him, shock evident on her face.
 
“W-what?”
 
“You. Are. Beautiful.” His body didn't move, however his vision regarded her from the corners of his eyes, stormy orbs focused on her womanly figure.
 
“… Thank you.”
 
“Zakuro…” Turning he took her face in his hands. She didn't resist, only let her hands fall to her sides and allowed the pink jacket to hit the dirt around her feet. After he planted a brief, chaste kiss on her lips, nowhere near as lustful as their earlier ones yet somehow more passionate, they gazed into one another's eyes.
 
His were a dark, stormy gray. Hardened and rough from watching years of suffering and destruction, no doubt on his planet, they seemed so cold. His normal stone façade, however, had mostly slipped away for the time being. Instead, he allowed her to gaze deep within his soul and read his expressions. There was anger, sadness, hurt, all those negative emotions, but there was happiness, kindness, and intelligence as well. There was also another class of feelings, a group that sent chills down her spine. There, in his eyes, lay lust, want, along with, above all and scariest, love.
 
Her eyes, though a deep shade of lavender, nearly mirrored his. They were also closed doors to her soul, which she'd allowed him to just barely crack open. There was pain and sadness, like his, only less of it. They appeared like scabs on old wounds, beginning to heal and cover over with happiness. Like him, she held intelligence, kindness, lust, want, anger, but then there was something else. It was a mixture of two feelings, the cause of her turmoil: love… and fear.
 
She liked him back, he knew that the second he glanced into her eyes. But she was terrified of him as well. She was scared of being used, scared of being left behind or forgotten, scared of being hurt, scared of not being wanted. She didn't want to give herself to him, because she was terrified of the prospect of him leaving. Finally, he spoke.
 
“You seem a bit tired.” Pai regarded her and, for the first time that night, saw that her weariness was not only a result of his proximity.
 
“Yeah, well,” Zakuro sighed, “last night and today wore me out.”
 
“Didn't you require rest from your injuries?”
 
“Are you kidding? I'm not going to take an entire day off for just a few little scratches.” She waved him off. Without warning, he grasped her injured arm tightly.
 
“Ah!” she crumpled to the ground in pain, his grip loosening as he crouched down along with her. After catching her breath and blinking away the white spots plaguing her vision, she sent her male companion the most venomous glare she could muster.
 
“`Just a few little scratches', huh?” she glared yet again. Sighing with a roll of his eyes, he shifted from his crouch into a seated position beside her. She moved from her knees to sit near him as well. They both fell onto their backs and stared up at the vast night sky, breathing in the crisp air.
 
“So…” Zakuro let the word hang, desperately trying to come up with an acceptable conversation topic. “What do you… do in your spare time?”
 
She was mentally kicking herself. `What do you do in your spare time?' what kind of a dumb-ass question was that? God, why was she messing up so much? It wasn't like her; she'd been out with plenty of guys before… But no, this was different somehow.
 
He smirked, “That's the best speech topic you were able to think of?”
 
“Hey,” she snapped back, “what am I supposed to say when socializing with the enemy?”
 
“You make a valid point… I perfect my combat skills and tactics.”
 
“Sometimes I do too. What else?”
 
“There really isn't anything else to do… unless I'm working on finding ways to defeat you and the rest of your team.”
 
“That's a just a tad pathetic.”
 
“Well, if I'm pathetic then what do you do?”
 
“Work.”
 
“Oh yes,” he rolled his eyes, “you partake in a much broader social life than I do.”
 
“You don't even know what I do.”
 
“Of course I'm aware of your current employment, you work at a café with the other members of your team.”
 
“Part of the time, yes. But that's only because of Team Mew Mew. I do plenty more.”
 
“Such as?”
 
“Acting, singing, modeling, that kind of thing.” He sat up and looked at her.
 
“Acting, singing, modeling?” he quirked one skeptical eyebrow as she faced him.
 
“Next time you come down to Earth, pause to look at some of the magazine covers and billboards. There are plenty around.” She sounded distasteful.
 
“Really? And you'll be on them?”
 
She shrugged, “Most likely.”
 
“So,” he fell back into the same position and she turned away, “you're almost a celebrity?” she laughed a bit.
 
“Almost? I'm the most well known super model in the world.” He snorted a bit, not believing her. They both lied back in the grass once more.
 
“Of course you are. What about your grand singing and acting careers?”
 
“Have you ever heard of the Oscars or the Grammies?”
 
“Only a bit. I've heard them mentioned but I don't know what they are.”
 
“Well, they're these huge award shows that air all over the world. All the greatest people working in the TV and film industry win an Oscar and all the greatest musicians each win a Grammy.”
 
“So?”
 
“So, I've won both.” His eyes widened slightly and he turned his head towards her.
 
“Let's assume for a moment that you aren't simply concocting this highly farfetched tale. Why aren't there fans chasing you everywhere?”
 
“When I play my celebrity role, I pretend to be sweet, caring… a totally different person. No one makes the connection between the kind, understanding Zakuro Fujiwara and rude, grumpy me. They all think I'm someone else.”
 
“But they're starting to figure you out. Those gangsters recognized you, and they were near-fully intoxicated.”
 
“True…” she mused thoughtfully. The pair talked for hours on end, before settling into a comfortable silence as a result of their sore throats. It was a while before either one said anything.
 
“It's getting late.” He commented.
 
“Hardly, it's only… 11:45. I stand corrected.” He chuckled a tad.
 
“Come with me, I'll take you home.”
 
“Alright…” she'd discarded all previous distrust. Since they'd begun talking her crush on him had only increased to be one hundred times its previous intensity. Bending down, she gathered her fallen, nearly forgotten jacket from the ground.
 
“Hold on to me.” She did as instructed and the two teleported away. They reappeared in front of the café. “I don't know where you live.” Pai explained. She nodded in understanding.
 
“It's fine, I can walk from here.”
 
“I'll walk with you, otherwise I won't be there to save you again.”
 
“You're never going to let that go, are you?” he smirked, shaking his head. She only sighed in defeat as they sauntered off, a comfortable silence settled between the two. Their journey took eighteen minutes, lengthened from the usual fifteen because they were taking their time.
 
“So how much farther away is your home?”
 
“We're here.” Looking up, his jaw nearly dropped. She lived in a gorgeous Victorian mansion that screamed money.
 
“You must come from a very wealthy family.”
 
“Actually no, I earned all of this on my own. From those careers you poked fun at. Walk me to the door?” He was shocked by her request, but nodded in compliance anyway. She pressed the intercom button and a security camera popped up.
 
“Who's there?” a gruff man sounded.
 
“That's Hiroto Honda, head of security.” She explained, before speaking into the intercom, “It's me Hiroto.” (An: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh!)
 
“Miss Fujiwara? Forgive me and come right in. Is that man with you?”
 
“Yes Hiroto, thank you.” The gate unlocked and the two descended the long pathway toward her luxurious estate. As soon as they reached the door she unlocked it, leaving it open a crack. She spun around to face him, but, before she could say anything, he spoke.
 
“Can you meet me in the same place again tomorrow? Same time?”
 
“No, but I can come a bit later.”
 
“Then is 10:00 alright?”
 
“Yes, I think so.”
 
“Very well, I'll see you then.”
 
“Hn… I had a great time tonight, thanks. See you tomorrow.” She swiftly planted a kiss on his cheek before stepping inside and shutting the door. He teleported away, just barely concealing his grin, and reappeared on the ship.
 
He looked around; everything was dark. An empty alien first-aid kit sat on the table, some of its contents strewn across. He calmly cleaned it up a bit, and went to Taruto's room. Quietly glancing inside, he confirmed that the young alien was indeed asleep. He did the same with Kish, and got the same response.
 
He had forgotten about his little `temper tantrum' during his- could he call it a date? He supposed so, seeing as how he walked her to the door and they'd kissed once. Ok, maybe twice. Fine, they'd kissed a few times. Anyway, now he was beginning to feel quite guilty.
 
Yes, Kish had pissed him off. But, he had no right to punch his teammate like that. Besides, Kish had been angry too, and with good reason. The argument just got too deep when they started using personal ammo. He just couldn't control himself after he called Zakuro a slut.
 
With his mind made up to apologize and make amends in the morning, he went to sleep.
 
Meanwhile
 
Zakuro walked to the living room in a daze, a content smile playing on her lips. Nearly giggling, she fell back on the couch and sighed.
 
“Did you have a nice night, Miss Fujiwara?” she turned to see a tan, brown haired man with brown eyes.
 
“Yes, thank you Hiroto.” She'd always gotten along well with him.
 
“I've finished setting everything usual up for the night, is there anything else you need me for?”
 
“No you may go home, Hiroto. I'm sorry for keeping you so late.” He smiled.
 
“It's fine Miss Fujiwara, it's my pleasure. Have a nice night.”
 
“Thanks, you too.” He left the mansion and once he was out of range, she finished enabling her security system. Turning, she ascended the stairs to her room. One quick shower later, she was almost ready for bed.
 
“Now,” she sighed, “what to do about my neck…” she pulled down the collar of her shirt to see the entire bruise. “Ugh, nothing will cover that! What am I going to do?” Sighing in defeat, she decided to just put on some cover-up in the morning and hope for the best.
 
Climbing into bed, she smiled as Pai came to mind. God, she thought she like him before… she shook her head and closed her eyes. It was getting late and she had school tomorrow…
 
End Chapter
 
 
R_S: So fluffy… oh well!