Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ My Mirror Only Showed Your Heart and Eyes ❯ Undiscovered Truth ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey people! I tried to do the second chapter by Christmas and HOORAY! It's up.
I'm happy it's winter break because I get to do tons of writing that I would never be able to do.
So enjoy this chapter and please REVIEW! =3
 
Disclaimer: I still don't own Vampire Knight……..*sob*
 
Merry Christmas!
 
KanaYume13
 
 

 
Chapter Two:
Undiscovered Truth
 
 
They look so much alike. The kidnapper. Kaden. I started to breathe quicker. So is Kaden the kidnapper? I stood up, keeping my eyes locked on to Kaden's face.
 
“Hallie? Why are you standing up?” Sarah asked, “What's wrong?”
 
Kaden approached Mrs. Iketon and gracefully handed his pass to her. It was impossible to deny he was the most handsome guy in this room, but I pushed that to the back of my head. I was too mixed up and confused in my thoughts.
 
“Hallie stop staring at him!” Sarah exclaimed, “And sit down.”
 
Kaden ambled to the bleachers and sat on the nearest available spot. A few girls near him started to giggle and smile. His face was flawless and sort of pale, in a calm relaxed expression. He was lean with a slight body build and had on a gray hoodie. He looked exactly like the guy two years ago.
 
It has to be him. It has to be. There's no doubt. I know this guy is him!
 
I took one step in his direction and strode to him.
 
“Hallie! What are you doing? Come back!” Sarah yelled and frowned.
 
When I was right in front of Kaden, I looked right into his eyes. His eyes… I was drifted into an endless sea of blue when I saw his eyes.
 
He smiled softly at me, “Hello, my name is Kaden.” His voice was seductive and sounded like nothing I'd heard in my life.
 
I ripped my eyes from his and forced out bluntly, “Did you kidnap my sister?”
 
Kaden chuckled softly, “What are you talking about?” Then he breathed in and commented, “You smell nice.”
 
I growled, “My sister, Samantha, did you kidnap her two years ago?”
 
“No,” He gave me an amused look, “Not really.” Kaden tilted his head a bit.
 
He looks exactly like the guy. I could swear Kaden was him, but…..
 
He grinned and showed me pure white teeth, “What's your name?”
 
“Hallie,” I answered reluctantly.
 
“ HALLIE!” Sarah said a bit too loudly and came stomping down next to me, “What are you doing?”
 
“I was…,” and I stopped because Sarah was in her own little world. She was staring at Kaden, but more specifically, his eyes.
 
“Uhh….,” Sarah said.
 
“Um I'm Kaden.” He smiled awkwardly and took a hand out and meant for Sarah to shake it, but she just stood there. I could tell she was hypnotized like I was before when I truly looked at those eyes.
 
I shook Sarah and she blinked rapidly. I muttered, “Wake up.”
 
“Oh sorry,” Sarah gasped, “Um I'll go back to my seat. See you later, Kaden.”
 
She pulled me with her and I frowned, “Bye.”
 
At the bleachers, Sarah whispered furiously in my ear, “He is so cute!” Then she stopped and in a serious tone, she added, “Did you see his eyes? I couldn't stop looking at them. It was so weird.”
 
“Yeah I know what you mean.”
 
“Anyway did you know Kaden has a step-sister? I think her name was Aleena,” Sarah said and sighed, “She's a senior here and is beautiful like Kaden is, of course.”
 
Then my mind pulled me from what was happening and I had a flashback of that day.
 
I heard the sound of a car.
 
I looked ahead of me and saw a large black van coming toward us on the street. I tilted my head a bit when I saw the person driving the car. My dark brown eyes were stunned and jealous as I saw the beautiful woman. She was role-model gorgeous. Her blond hair flowed down in big curls. Her pale skin wasn't flawed. Lastly I saw her cold green eyes. Her eyes were wonderful yet frightening at the same time. I was hypnotized by them.
 
“Wait. How does she look like?”
 
Sarah shrugged and replied, “I only heard that she was really pretty.”
 
Aleena must be…her! The woman I saw driving the van. It makes sense if Kaden was the guy who kidnapped Samantha. It's not a coincidence. I know it's not.
 
I knew Kaden was the one who kidnapped Sam, but he didn't seem like he did. He was a student and seemed good-natured. How could someone like Kaden do something so horrible? That was why a part of me said he wasn't the guy. But I couldn't lie to myself and think Kaden didn't look exactly like the kidnapper.
 
At home I lay on top of my bed's covers and I thought about today. I ran through in my mind the moment I saw Kaden to when Sarah told me he had a sister, Aleena. I desperately wanted to know if he took Samantha and what they did to her if they were the kidnappers. But the answers were so far away. I kept running through what happened, but the more I thought about it, the more I got confused.
 
I might just be assuming things. All because they look alike doesn't mean a thing.
 
I groaned and banged my head against my pillow, but then I thought of something.
 
I can always see if he really is who he is. I can…. follow him…. home.
 
I shook my head. Nah that's stupid! I mean that would make me a stalker!
 
I truly considered the idea and it actually, for some messed up reason, seemed possible for me to do. From what I knew, Kaden walked back home, but his house was supposed to be far away.
 
It could work if he doesn't notice me, but is it worth it? I'll just see if his house has that van I remember and if his house seems like a kidnapper's.
 
I sighed and thought about it more. It could work and maybe answer my desperate questions.
 
But mentally I wasn't prepared. What if he caught me? And who in their right mind would stalk someone?
 
I sighed again.
I guess I'll do it.
 
I yawned and soon got extremely tired.
 
Good night Samantha.
 
 
 
I was at school in my dream and for some reason, everyone in the whole high school was gathering around me. The air was cool and windy and the sky was purple indicating that the sun was about to set.
 
What am I doing here? It's almost night.
 
The sky got even darker until soon there was no light, just darkness. The few streets lights were on and it made a lot of shadows around the people near me. It was scary because I couldn't see their faces.
 
I shadow crept to my side and I heard a wonderful voice that brought me closer to him, “I wish I could taste your blood, Hallie.”
 
Then the shadow stood up fully and the street lights hit his face. His eyes are….! Kaden's eyes were red with thirst.
 
He took my shoulders and leaned in, “I haven't drunk real blood in a while.”
 
I panicked and wanted to struggle against his hold, but I was frozen.
 
Kaden opened his mouth and breathed on my neck.
 
“Good night Hallie.”
 
He bit my neck and I started to fell warm blood rush down my neck. Then I heard the gruesome sound of him sucking my blood.
 
I'm going to die.
 
I tried to move, but I was still frozen.
 
I'm getting tired…..
 
My vision started to waver and I fell into a black nightmare of nothingness.
 

 
So was this chapter better? Hehe well I think I'll have to move this along……
PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!