Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ To fulfill your destiny ❯ Afraid of losing you! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

First of all, I want to thank everyone who reviewed: Lola, Angel of light, Artamis Godess of the Hunt, Kiya (like the one from my other fanfictionJ, Natsuki, and anyone else I forgot to mention (sorry!)

Now to the disclaimer stuff:

-According to recent news, Escaflowne now belongs to me!

-Me who?

-Me, you moron! Bandai enterprises.

-Hasn't it always belonged to you?

-That … is correct! (*Anime fall*)

-Moron!

-Say that again!

-Moron! I should own Escaflowne!

-But you already own your own character and the story! What else do you want?

-Escaflowne!

-Sorry, can't give you that!

-(I start crying out and Bandai comes to confort me)

-There, there! Is this better?

-(I nod smiling!)

-Now, can you start the Goddamn chapter, cause I'm sick tired of waiting.

-Yes master! (Starts writing on the computer, and hopes to have reviews very soon!)

Some explanations about today's chapter:

<Text> = Good Hitomi talking

<Text> = Bad Hitomi talking

'Text' = Hitomi thoughtsTo fulfil your destiny

Chapter 5: Afraid of loosing you!

Van had left her room for almost an hour now. And she was still thinking about what he said.

It made no sense at all. Mirana, declaring war to Fanelia, after all that happened at the Great War? Was she so in love, to put her own country in war?

She was more disappointed at herself than at Mirana. At least Mirana had got the strength and courage to pass by anything or anyone, just to be with the one she loved.

In some way, she jealousies her. Hitomi would never give up certain things just because of love. At least that was what she thought six years ago. Now things were different, and it hurted to think on losing him. She would do anything for that not to happen.

@£@£@£@£@£@

After dinner, Hitomi got back to her own room, thinking to herself about if she should or if she should not tell Van what she felt.

<Go Hitomi! Just fucking tell him that you love him!>

<No! A girl should never give the first step!">

<Shut up!> - bad Hitomi said as she punched good Hitomi on the head

'Will you two shut up!'

<We are here to help you!>

<Yeah! That's right! So listen to me and go talk to him!>

<No! Wait for him to come firs!>

<What? What the heck are you talking about? If she stays here waiting …> - and the two continued arguing inside Hitomi's mind. Now she was more confused than ever.

After some minutes, she decided to go and see what happens.

She got out from bed and out from her room, in her nightgown, without shoes or anything. 'What does it matter anyway?'

As she got closer to Van's room, she heard some crying. It looked like if a child was crying, and it was coming from Van's room.

'What the heck?'

She got to the door, step by step, not to make any noise. The door was slightly open and Hitomi sneaked inside to see what was going on in there.

What she saw amazed her beyond imagination.

Van had a little girl on his lap and he was singing for her as she stopped crying. Soon the little girl fell asleep and Van smiled at her as he put her back into bed and got up get to the bathroom.

"Oh my God! Van has a child! Van has a child! No please not that!" - Hitomi started crying.

"Who's there?" - Hitomi heard Van's voice and she knew she couldn't simply run away. She stopped crying and got in the room.

Van was coming out from the bathroom with only his pants on.

'Oh God he's hot! How I wished to jump over him right now!'

<What was that Hitomi?>

<Shut up you little bitchie! Go ahead Hitomi go fuck him right now!>

<SHUT UP! Hitomi is not that kind of girl!>

'She's right! I'm not that kind of girl! But he sure is hot! I wouldn't mind if he jumped over me!'

<Wairago Hitomi! That's my girl!>

< …>

"Hitomi? What are you doing in here?" - Van asked, as he got closer to her.

"Well, I was just passing by and I heard the girl crying! Is she yours?" - Hitomi said, close to tears. Van busted laughing.

"Hitomi! What do you think?" - he asked as he put his arms around her waist, mush to her surprise.

"I don't know! That's why I'm asking!" - she said blushing like a tomato.

"Of course she's not mine! She's Mitra's! You know, my best swordswoman?" - he moved his lips close to her ear. - "How could you possibly think that I had a child?" - after that he stepped back and sat on the bed.

"I-I'm sorry …"

"Her name's Miriam! Isn't she adorable?" - Hitomi walked over to the bed and watched the little girl. She was so small. She had dark brown, curly hair and blue eyes. - "I take care of her while Mitra is in a mission. That's why she's sleeping at my room!"

"She's really adorable! Who's the father?" - Hitomi asked as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Don't know! Mitra never told me! I really never asked, because I thought that he had jumped her off or something!"

"Oh!" - Hitomi got up and walked to Van, placing a kiss on his cheek. - "Got to go! Good night!" - he said good night to her and she left back to her own room.

When she was already falling back asleep she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" - she got up and then she saw Van coming in. - "Is everything ok Van?" - he smiled and closed the door behind him.

"Yes! I just want to tell you that we're leaving tomorrow!" - Hitomi looked at him amazed.

"Who is leaving? To where?"

"Me and my private guard! We're escorting Lumia back to her country …" - before Van could continue Hitomi spoke up.

"I'm coming with you!" - Van's eyes widen up.

"What? No you are not! You're staying here! Where it's safe!" - he yelled annoyed.

"I will not stay here! I'll go and there's nothing you can do to stop me!" - he laugh under her words.

"Are you sure?"

"If you dare trying to stop me, I'll get back to my planet right now!" - she threatened.

"You wouldn't dare!" - he said as he grabbed her arms.

"Try me!" - she said, knowing that she already won this battle.

"Ok! I'll take you with me! But behave!" - she laughed, and Van went back top his room, fuming from rage.

@£@£@£@£@£@

Next morning:

Van walked through the corridors, very tired because Miriam had spent the night crying for she missed her mother.

"Oh my head hurts! Like if I had been hit by Crusade or something!" - when he got to the Guymelef's yard Hitomi was already next to Escaflowne.

"When did you awake Escaflowne?" - she asked as she saw him approaching.

"Last night! My head hurts!" - Hitomi laughed at seeing how tired he looked like. - "It's not funny! Oh God!" - he yelled and hi head hurted even more.

"Relax Van! take one of this!" - Hitomi gave him a small pill. - he looked at it amazed.

"What's this?" - he asked.

"It's something for your headache now take it!" - Van did as he was told. And after a couple of seconds.

"No difference!" - Hitomi laugh once again.

"It takes some time to work! You'll see! Soon you'll be fresh like you've never been in your life."

"I hope so! My head hurts like hell!" - he climbed up to Escaflowne and closed the cockpit. - "Remember me never to have Kids!" - Hitomi laugh.

"You're not the one who has them! You just … help conceiving them!" - Escaflowne changed into its dragon shape.

"Is that what you think of men! We only help conceiving?" - she nodded, containing a big laugh. - "Then I'll help making a lot of them! Maybe you'll let me help you!" - the next thing he sees Hitomi's hand flying right to his face. Bang! Major slap!

"Watch out for your language!" - she watches as Van gets up from the floor, leaving some teeth behind, and his mouth all swelled. She couldn't help but laugh.

"Is not bunny! (Translation: It's not funny!)"

After some time, Van decides to start the journey and he flies out from the yard, into the open field, where Basram's royal ship is ready and waiting. When they see Van coming they ordered to leave the ground and so the ship took light. Along with it and Escaflowne were two more Guymelefs (Van's private guards).

"Nino, Lethia! Get to the front of the ship! I'll protect the rear-guard!" - they both nodded and went to the front of the ship.

"Enjoying your trip lady?" - he asked as soon as Hitomi put her arms around him.

"What about your headache?"

"Hey! It's gone! How the heck …"

"'I'll tell you the secret as soon as we return!"

"What more secrets do you want to tell me about!" - one more punch on the head.

"God damn you Hitomi! Now my head hurts again!" - he said as he put his hand on hi head.

"That's my point!" - she said as she laughed.

Ce Fini! Comme ce ton possible!

Hei! I'm mixing up my fanfictions! Now I'm writing like if I was on 'The 3 Elements'. Sorry folks! I'll make it up to you.

Hope you enjoyed this one!

See you later!

Bye!

***

#Ana Nunes#