Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Young Luv <3 <3 ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(*Many fun stuff in this chapter…the elective period ^_~ wazooz this oughta be loads of…fun? Haha j/k "…………." eh I dun ever have ne-thing interesting to say b4 I write a chapter!! And the after-note is only bout the chapter!! *cough* and on to the chapter…*)

Chapter Four

The group of friends spent the rest of their lunch silently, but eventually got back into a good mood. If anyone tried to approach their table after that fiasco, Van would glare at them until they went away. Now, they are going to their next class, following lunch…

"See ya boys!!" Hitomi yelled with a wave as she turned into a bustling hallway.

"Yeah, later." Van yelled back, walking his cool walk (*haha*) to the fencing class locker room. Elective period rocks…

Van yanked on the handle of the large door and headed into the mass of young half-naked (*oh ho ho ^.^ *) teenage boys…

"C'mon, Kari." Hitomi chirped, "Let's go get changed."

"'K." Yukari responded as she followed her bubbly friend into the changing room. Yukari and Hitomi loved their elective class…(*cough dunno wat 2 write cant u tell?? ^^;*)

"Hello there ladies. Hurry up and change." Said their instructor as she held open the changing room door lazily. Yukari chased Hitomi in, laughing like crazy…

"And one, two, three, four!! One-Two-Three-Four!!" Amano pranced about the hardwood floor, listening to the counting. He twirled and bent with a gentle grace that should've belonged to a girl…

"Good job, Amano!! Your technique has improved!!" The modern teacher clapped his hands, his long blonde hair tied back in a loose low-ponytail.

Amano blushed. He thought his modern teacher was pretty cute.

"Now, Rochelle, you need to move more fluidly to capture the spirit of your dance…" The teacher walked with a feminine stride to the other side of the room. Amano watched his butt twitch in the tight unitard he was wearing.

Stop looking!! Stop looking!! He told himself, turning away quickly. The girls around him didn't notice. Nobody in the class didn't really mind his gayness, though. They were used to it…besides, he was taking modern, which explained enough. You kind of stick out if you're the only kind of your gender in the room.

Well, Mr. Chezar was in the room, too. All the female students around the school loved him for his sensitivity, and often asked him for love advice. They also liked his hair…many women envied the long, soft and irresistibly shiny yellow strands. (*D/Chick: (rolling on the floor laughing) AH HA HA HAAA MAKING FUN OF ALLEN IS SO GREAT!! AH HA HA HAAA!!!*) He had been Amano's role model ever since he entered high-school, because everybody loved him.

Amano sighed. No one deserved a man as good as Mr. Chezar. He leapt to the music some more, until Allen-sama turned off the music.

"Ok class, I suppose that's enough for today. Now remember, we are going to start learning some new steps to our dance next week, so if you haven't got all the moves so far down yet, then work hard!! Now, since it's Friday, I'll let you guys watch a dance movie for the rest of the class. You always complain how tired you are, so I decided to give you a break…"

The rigid lines for dancing started dissipating, so Rochelle slid up to Amano's side and whispered, "Hey, you ok?"

"What do you mean?" He responded, confused.

"You know…about that mean Dilandau guy. I can't stand him at all." She furrowed her thin blonde eyebrows.

"Oh, it's no big deal. Everyone kind of overreacted, but I'm perfectly fine. He did it in the middle of the hallway, so it didn't take long for him to get caught." Amano said, somewhat down.

Rochelle hung onto his arm, "How can you deal with this all the time?"

"My friends keep me goin'." Amano smiled genuinely at her. Rochelle sighed, her heart screaming. Too bad Amano was gay.

"What's the movie called, Allen-sama?" A girl with light-blue hair piped up, breaking into Amano and Rochelle's conversation.

"Well, it's one of my favorites…" Mr. Chezar talked some more as he popped in the tape into the VCR. The class plopped down uneventfully onto the floor. Rochelle and Cindi (the girl w/ light-blue hair) shimmied up next to Amano, Cindi leaning her head on his shoulder. The class of one boy and thirteen girls lulled into a relaxed atmosphere as they enjoyed their movie…

***

"Well, just hope that `Kari and `Tomi are having fun on their mime presentation in Speech." Van said dully to his partner, Strider.

"Yeah. All the speech students think it's gay." Strider responded, shifting his fencing uniform to make it more comfortable. It was a simple ensemble of black leather-like close fitting pants and a stretchy skin-tight dark grey shirt. Van slipped on his shiny helmet and picked up his fencing sword, and stood in line with Strider to wait for his turn to practice against him.

Van watched as two more people strode into the room, lining up behind Van to wait for a turn in the fencing pen. They were shady people, and Van had no idea who they were…they always hung around each other, and never said anything unless called upon.

Van narrowed his eyes as he leaned into one of the person's face. The dark shade of the helmet kept their identity a secret.

"Hey, what's your name?" Van asked as he cocked his head, "Haven't seen you in here before."

"Been here everyday." It responded in a low mutter.

Van raised his eyebrow, and shrugged. There were lots of people in this class, and he didn't know everybody.

Then, the instructor strode into the room, her pace strong and confident. She had the same, hard look on her face, like always. Her feminine curves were accentuated under the tight uniform, and her long wavy blonde hair pulled up into a high ponytail. She was very attractive, but she had made it very clear in the first class that she was not meant to be messed with, despite her young age.

"Good afternoon, class." She projected out to the class in a level voice.

"Good afternoon Millerna." The class murmured monotonously.

"We will be changing partners today." She said matter-of factly as she picked up a clipboard casually off her desk. The class groaned.

"Here are the new pairs" she announced as she scanned her eyes over the clipboard, "Tasuha Kimil and Farel Jijak. Rein Okena and Corin Leik. Van Fanel and Himi Kezuki. Strider Elo and Yuka Ogura …" The list went on and on until everyone had a (new) partner.

"Ok then, class, stand next to your partner and get in line. We will start with normal practice today." She announced, striding across the room to get a fencing sword. Some guys ogled her chest (*perverts -_- *).

As she stood up on her teaching platform across from the line outside the fencing pen, she took her clipboard and announced the first pairings to practice in the pen.

"Elo and Ogura, Okena and Leik, and Fanel and Kezuki, step up to the pen and get ready." She said sternly, scanning her clipboard again.

Van groaned. Strider wished him luck as they jumped up to the heightened square, facing their partner.

"Ready…"

Van positioned his sword in front of him, both hands on the hilt.

"Set…"

He flipped down his eyeshade.

"Go!"

He started combating with his partner. He swiped his sword toward Himi, but he dodged closely. Van was startled, and turned, but before he could straighten himself up Himi whipped his sword out in his direction, Van barely able to block it. They went around the ring, careful not to bump into other pairings, ducking and dodging and blocking as well as they could. They were both very good at what they did, and they liked other people to know…

Van started sweating under his helmet, his breathing becoming labored. Dodge, swipe, duck, dodge, swipe, duck…

"Fanel, focus!! Kezuki knew nothing at the beginning of this year but he's about to defeat you." Millerna said coyly, and the on-lookers chuckled as she crossed her arms and twisted her red lips into a sly smile.

Van growled under his breath at this, his anger making him more determined. The other two pairings had all ready determined a victor, so they stood back and watched the two fence. Van swiped, almost getting Himi, but he lashed out at the last second. Van lost his balance and stumbled, landing butt first on the floor. He sat there, breathing heavily, while Himi stood at his feet, pointing his sword at his eyeshade. Van saw a near-invisible smirk under his opponent's shade.

Van scowled and bared his teeth. Himi hadn't announced the fact that he had won, so technically Van knew he could still try what he was about to do. He took his sword, and lashed out at Himi, growling slightly. The rounded metal tip swiped across Himi's eye-shade, the dark brown plastic ripped off from it's metal head-case. Van heard Himi gasp, and a pair of wide, familiar green eyes met Van's.

"What the hell?!" Van exclaimed as he stumbled to his feet, taken aback by the face under the helmet while yanking off his own.

All the other guys didn't know what was wrong, and thought Van was crazy…or at least until…

"Why is a chick in the friggin' fencing class?!" Van exclaimed again, near the freaking-out stage. He had been aggressive against the girl he liked!!!

All the other guys got into an uproar at this new piece of information. Dilandau scowled at the back of the line, his nerdy partner laughing dorkily beside him (*How did he get out of detention?? ^^;*). Hitomi used to be his partner…(*Dilandau's partner not the nerdy guy ^^;*)

"Hm, I knew you boys would find out eventually. Boys, meet the only two female students ever in the history of Orenji High School to be part of the fencing class." Millerna announced triumphantly (*she's proud of her babies!! ^_~ *).

Two?… Van thought.

Millerna lifted her chin at the other shady figure in the back of the room. The person was obviously taken aback by being revealed with their body language. With a slump of it's shoulders, it slid it's helmet off, revealing screaming red hair. Yukari held her helmet at her side and held an angry look toward the wall, aware of all the guys gaping at her.

Van stood in his place, eyes wide and mouth wide open. They had been under his nose the whole entire year…

(*BOM BOM B-O-O-O-MMM!!! Ta-da, ur !EL MUNDO SURPRISE! Fun stuff, ne? hehe maybe not the BEST surprise in the world but its still fun and such. BAH that was fun to write…just fun fun and more fun hey maybe saying "fun" again will make everything else fun in this fun world more FUN AND EXCITING AND FUN!!! **cough ** ok dun ask…ahem now the next chapter…operation WHAT TO DO WITH THE PLOT!! Heh if u cant tell im not really too sure wat to do next…guess ill just finish up their school day and say "go home!!" while I throw things at them as they scuttle away…ha scuttle is a fun word DAMMIT I said fun again… ^^; eh ok then ill…just be leaving now!! …………………….*)