Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Memoirs: Forbidden Hearts ❯ Pulling Me Down ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dark Elf: I finally got my lazy ass up and updated, although this is an uber short chapter, this might be my last one for a while though because I'm going to Europe with my family but nevertheless, ENJOY! And thank you for the reviews, you all rock.

Disclaimer: I don't own ANYTHING, but my own characters which you may not use because they are my property! Now...on with the story.

Chapter 3: Pulling Me Down

I opened my eyes slowly then groaned when I realized that my head was throbbing painfully. I tried to reach my hand back to rub it, but my hands wouldn't move.

I glanced over my shoulder to see they were tied behind my back with a thick rope and were chafing my wrists as were my feet bound together.

I struggled up into a sitting position with my legs under me then I quickly observed my surroundings to find that I was in an abandoned warehouse with walls that were peeling wall paper and everything was cast in shadow. On the roof there was a huge glass window and I saw that it was still dark outside, I figured I hadn't been out too long.

My thoughts then went on whoever would to do this to me and one person popped into my mind, Raidon, the bastard.

My blood boiled as I thought of the hell he was putting me through, why couldn't he just leave me alone?

"Ah," Raidon's voice said from within the depths of the shadows, "You're awake I see."

I tried to respond but I finally took notice of the gauze in my mouth my stifled yelling was turned into angry muffles.

He stepped into a patch of light and I saw that his arm that Kiba had injured was heavily bandaged, however, that didn't get any sympathy from me.

"You were out like a light," he continued casually as though we were friends or something, "An entire day."

My eyes widened, I couldn't have been knocked out that long.

Then my mind registered another dreadful though, did he rape me while I was unconscious? In a time that I had indeed been completely defenseless, did he take advantage of me?

I narrowed my eyes at him and imagined doing everything I could to possibly make him suffer, I wanted him dead as my fury rose to a new level of intensity.

He smiled at me and kneeled down in front of me, "I have to admit though, it wasn't very fun taking you when he hardly put a fight…well, you were unconscious."

My eyes spat fire, so he did rape me!

He then took the gauze out of my mouth and when he did I bit his hand causing him to shriek. He shook his hands for a few seconds then examined the teeth marks then resumed to holding his hand gingerly, "You currently are feisty, I'll give you that."

"You bastard!" I hissed at him, my words dripping with venom.

He chuckled darkly, still grinning stupidly, "Didn't I tell you that one of these days I'd have you?" He paused, obviously enjoying my pissed off expression. "Besides I'm done with you for now so I'll be letting you go off to resume your life."

He untied by bounds, which was a mistake. I quickly stood up and punched him in the face then kneed him in the stomach, rage was the only thing that was flowing through me.

I continued to pound him until he was on the floor bleeding then I kicked him in the groin, again, it was what he deserved. Then I yelled at him, "I hate you!" And I meant it, with every fiber in my being.

I then left the warehouse clenching my fists so tightly that me nails were digging into my flesh and my hands become bloody, but I ignored it.

Hot globules of tears formed at the corners of my eyes and as hard as I tried to blink them away, they kept reforming. Tears soon poured down my cheeks steadily as my face grew red from crying, but I still tried to stop myself by wiping them away.

Finally, giving into my agonizing emotions, I sank down against a wall and buried my face in my hands and let the tears come freely, not fighting against them. I brought my knees up to my chest and just cried.

I tired to reassure myself that there was nothing that I could have done to stop it, but that just made me feel all the more defenseless.

When I finally stopped crying I wiped away the remnants of the tears of my face then got to my feet slowly, still furious inside.

I then went home where Umeko immediately sensed something bad had happened for the day I had been gone and she hugged me, which only resulted in me crying more.

"Don't worry," she told me, "You're safe now."

Her words weren't comforting, but I nodded and tried to act as though her efforts were soothing, "Yeah…I know."

When I got up the next day, Umeko left a note that she had went shopping for tonight's dinner and would be back around midday.

I sighed and went outside for a breath of fresh air to see my nightmare standing a feet away, "Hello." he greeted me, his face was all distorted from the beat down I had given him.

I looked away from him, "Go away. Please, just go."

He stepped closer to me, "You know, I couldn't stop thinking about you Satu."

"Then try," I said, still avoiding to look at him even though I felt the presence of his stare.

I began to walk away when he grabbed my shoulder and pushed me against the wall, "Satu, do you enjoy pissing me off?"

"Perhaps," I said gritting my teeth.

He cupped my chin in his hand, "Have I ever told you I liked you, that you are my obsession?"

"Couldn't have guess," I muttered, my tone oozing with sarcasm.

"You see," he said, "I really like--"

I cut him off, "Leave me alone."

I escaped from him, but he quickly caught me then pinned me again.

"Don't you have anything better to do then harass me?" I asked spitefully. "I thought you said you were going to leave me alone. You rape me too, what else do you want you sick freak?-you bastard pedophile?" I screamed at him at the top of my lungs, "What does it take to rid myself of you?-honestly!"

He looked somewhat surprised at my out burst then he snickered, "I've told you a thousand times that I want you."

I grinded my heel into his foot which made him yelp.

He glared at me, "I'm tired of taking this abuse from you." he whispered grinding his teeth.

He reared his hand back like he was about to slap me and I braced myself for it by shutting my eyes tightly, but it never came.

I opened my eyes to see that someone had caught his hand just mere inches away from my face, it was Kiba. Boy, was I ever happy to see any stranger.

"Must you always bother this girl with your stupidity?" Kiba asked sternly.

Raidon instantly backed off, probably remembering that this guy had damaged one of his arms and then he hastily dashed off.

I stared at Kiba who was looking in the direction that Raidon had run off, "How did you know where I was?"

Kiba then glanced at me, "The entire city could hear your screaming, it hurt my ears."

"Oh," I gawked, "Sorry about that."

"Did he really rape you?" Kiba inquired turning towards me and arching an eyebrow.

I blushed with shame and nodded, "Uh, yes."

"That must suck," he replied.

"It sure does," I said absent mindedly, still transfixed on him. It occurred to me after a few seconds that he was pretty attractive. (A/N: Of course Kiba's attractive, I mean, c'mon he's Kiba!)

"What are you staring at?"

"Huh?"

"Why were you staring at me?"

"Oh, I--" Think of something, "Nothing, you know. Just lost in my train of thought."

"Alright," he turned on his heel, "I'm going."

I watched as he began to walk away the said, "I'll see you around then, I guess."

He looked over his shoulder briefly, "Yeah, I guess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark Elf: I'm starting to feel sorry for my OC…should the rating go up?-should I continue?