Xiaolin Showdown Fan Fiction ❯ Trying To Think ❯ Accused and Tormented ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Omi and I are lovers.”
 
“He didn't.” Elana said gaping
 
“He did!” Nicole fainted… again, Elana had a scary `hit-in-the-face-with-a-frying-pan look' with a storm cloud above her head. Raimundo's finger hung limp, and his jaw was to the floor and his eyes shrunk to the size of dots. Kimiko on the other hand had eye as big as basketballs and the blue of them with the pupils inside were as large as baseballs. Dojo wrapped himself around Clay's hat as usual and both their mouth hung open except that Clay's eyes showed only white while Dojo had little dots for pupils. Everyone and I mean everyone screamed together.
 
“WHAT!” amazingly enough Nicole and Elana were not discover by their loud outburst. All their howls together were so loud birds flew off from miles away, so loud that even Omi could hear them:
 
“Who is yelling!?” he bawled back. Chase however looked as calm as ever:
 
`I said-”
 
“WE HEARD!” they hollered back. Poor unconscious Nicole's ears were bleeding, Elana for the first time had no smart reply let alone even a dumb one to what just happened.
 
“It just so happens that you are standing in the very spot which Omi and I first kissed.” He added. The trio screamed from the news and fled area as if the spot was tainted.
 
“Ewe, ewe, ewe:” Kimiko spat as she patted her dress and dusted it off and ridding herself of the filth.
 
Chase cunning smiled as he remembered how before he had finally dragged the bodies of Nicole and Elana to the thrones that he explored the spiritual palace. In doing some he happened to come upon the library and whist well browsing through its many mazes of shelves, a book of magic and inside a pre-bonding spell which allowing Omi to hear anything that he heard, but he also pick what he wanted him to hear that would be helpful. Repeating the spell;
“Lover, hear the sounds that which should fall on deaf ears echo to you.”
 
Omi was startled by the sound of a voice reaching his ears, the strangest part was it sounded like, Chase. He clutched his shirt as flashes of his memory struck across his mind. His touch, his face, his kiss, everything about him taunted the young boy, but what captivated him most was what he called him: “lover.” Did he really mean did? Did Chase Young really want him: Omi, an orphan and naive child as his lover? Omi's heart warmed such as it had done before every time Chase and he were together, but the moment died from what happened next.
 
“Ewe, ewe, ewe, that's disgusting!” Omi froze at the fire casting girl's words.
 
“Disgusting?” Omi dawdled on the word, and it only worsened as his heart eaten more by his other friends' criticism.
 
“Yes sir I do believe this is about an odd of thing as mixing salt with home made puddin' if ya ask me, that's just nasty!”
 
“I don't even want to begin to think about it, yuck!” He said as he shivered tried not think about it. “Hey Rai, how gross is this hm?” Dojo added. Raimundo was stuck in a rut, how would he get out of this one? The only choice would be to lie.
 
“I um think it's um wrong too, because you guys are, and um yeah....” Raimundo searched for the right words but it came out being a harder job than first anticipated. Despite his anger, Chase showed no signs of the built up rage inside him but it looks could kill, all of them would be in American right now considering how far under they would be. Honestly, he on a seconds notice he would rip their heads off.
 
“But Rai, doesn't the idea of two guys, together well, just plain bother you?” Kimiko nagged.
 
“Um, I'm not sure why?” he lied.
 
“Because the fact there's this homo on our team you may have at some point liked you.” She fired back. That did it:
 
“One more word and I'll have your necks!” He growled menacingly as he stepped forward. “If I hear one more word out of any of you it'll be your last!” Kimiko caught up in her own repulsion to think as she offended the dark prince a final time.
 
“Ha! Like anyone would care what you think you repulsive fa-” in an instant Chase changed form and had the girl pinned down by the throat, his claws digging into her delicate flesh.
 
“What was that?” he demanded, and then out of nowhere Wuya with a trembling Jack Spicer behind her.
 
“You sick creature! Raimundo I believe I ever went near you! You're all sickening!”
“Wow, was everyone a homophobe.” Chase couldn't help but wonder. Wuya made her way towards Raimundo and Jack let out a small squeak fearing the worst for his boyfriend. However, amazing enough she suddenly pounced in Chase's direction kicking him near his mid section. Chase felt very irrational for letting himself get hit then snared: a
 
“Foolish wench I'll destroy you right and now!” Before any moves where made, a yin and yang sign appeared and the two keepers flew out. Chase not wanting Omi to be hurt further, he ended the connection. He wouldn't need the spell anymore anyways.
 
“No!” Omi bawled out, the feeling of loneliness crept back up to him, the same earlier before when Chase had been in the other side of the dome and the both held their hands up the ice and how he'd been torn away. Omi curled up in a ball and just cried, he just couldn't take it anymore! Tear trailed his round face and as one crystal droplet collided with the sphere the ice shattered, bursting around him like a firework with needle shards flying in all directions but didn't go far or hurt him as the glistened like rainbows as the fell as soft light snow. Despite the glorious beauty of it all, it mattered none to him. Omi wept quietly more and more and with on flick of his head a tiny fail drop was lost in its fall the snowy hall floor. Momentarily the passage around him began to shake when a welcoming glow illuminated the path!
 
“Omi” called a mighty voice. “It is time, come with Me.” Incanted by the voice Omi lingered down the foyer for what would seem hours yet seconds until he was startled by tripping landing face first into the snow!
 
“Who on Earth!-” Omi gawked, recognizing the depression in the snow was from a footprint! However, it was not just anyone's tracks, Omi ran down the trail that showed 3 sets but stayed along side by one pair in particular.
 
Elana's icy glare gave one a bone chilling hatred and a bloodthirsty glint of lust for revenge but even that could not compare to Nicole's face, which was twisted into unimaginable, boundless, psychotic rage. All retreated away fro the two mysterious girl clothed in black and white gowns. The one in black floated inches above ground and hovered forward causing the trio of xiaolin to flinch back. Wuya could sense the vast amount of strength residing in them, not wanting to look weak and grit her teeth and balled her fist back made no movement towards them. She made her way gracefully towards Chase's side kneeling beside him.
 
“What is wrong with Nicole?” He forced out, trying not to sound weak, nor admitting to the amount of damage Wuya had caused which force him to return prior to his “human” self.
 
“If we value are lives...” Elana, could it be, sounded somewhat fearful, “then we had better leave.” Nodding a portal appeared beneath them sinking them into the ground like them were being sunk into a thick substance.
Nicole never once looked back. Blue shinned from her eyes and nail, and as she spoke, you could tell her teeth too.
 
“How dare you?” Vocally she came out like two people together at once, her own that also held anger and one that merged making her appeal more ominous. “Judging others accusing, not only to mention wrongly!” Her voice deepened with that of the great and thus losing itself. The base played deep but still feminine, though one could easily pass it up for male had there not been to body it belonged to. “Do not plead or question my actions you've condemned yourself and have no one to blame but you.” Rocks broke and cracked while pieces fell onto the ground and boulders soon joined. Despite the danger none of them moved. “Take a like at yourself in the mirror you lowly pests.” The voice never yelled once, but then again with its tone, it didn't need to. With a fling of the girls right arm at shinning blast of a star-like shape hurdled towards them and as the blast locked they all saw themselves shinning in a mirror before the final blow.
 
“Run for it!” Wuya cried but the creature caught slight of her and widened its eye freezing her in her very tracks as he was turned to stone! Wuya's fossil form held the image of her screaming in smoldering anguish. Jack screamed loudly and ran off and Nicole watched him leave with a blank expression on her face. Raimundo watched in horror as his friends, regardless of what they said were blasted with this strange unseen force. Why he wasn't touched he didn't know. Well, the girls had appeared when the others learned of Chase's relationship with Omi, and only those who ridiculed of homosexuality had been hurt so far anyway. Before he could further analyze anymore the glowing creature slowly raised her arms, her body radiating with a faded blue glow.
 
“I will kill you all...”
 
Omi let out a cry of frustration as the footprints ended. He would never find his way out and who knows how long this tunnel went on. Maybe they decided to fly the rest of the way, thus leaving him no trail. That, or maybe he imagined everything, the voices and the footprints, he noticed looking back they were no there anymore. Kimiko also did say love made people experience simulation of psychotic events. Love, he felt foolish for even believing that Chase really loved him. It was impossible, no body truly loved him, and sure, there were his friends, Dojo and Master Fung but friendship and family were different and did not fill that missing gap he felt inside him. What about those two girls were they faking too? Was what they told him just another lie as well? He wasn't sure anymore, all of knew was being trapped alone in the cold was making him ill, he couldn't think straight, or breathe easily. All he was sure was the pain in his heart hurt more than any torment he'd felt before. Had he ever cried so hard? He could not recall.
 
“I will kill you all...,” the voice said dripping with venom. With a mighty clap of her hands, no sound came but a surge of powerful burst of energy launches forth as a clear wave swept over through space, not even causing a breeze. Everyone watched with opened eyes as the current of energy coursed closer and closer towards them. The entire time was as though someone had muted the world around them and now slowly turned up the volume as noise of breaking rocks and their screams rose. An intense light with rays superb as those of the sun emerged from the glowing child who disappeared from the blinding beam, and as the blaze washed over splitting the walls and vanquishing everyone. Everywhere blackened, and she fell, fell through space in an endless pit, darkness swallowing her. Had anyone been there to witness from afar, she would appear as a slow falling star, one whiter than the purest snow, and brighter than any flame.
 
“Rai claim down okay, now who would want to take Omi?” Kimiko tried easing Raimundo anger.
 
“Huh?” asked the now very confused Brazilian.
 
“You just were saying: this is crazy three days and no Omi its kidnap tell you!” she mocked.
 
“What are you guys, where, huh? What going on, where's Chase, and that girl?” he demanded looking around.
 
“What girl? None of know where Chase is anyway, Rai what's gonna on?” she asked bewildered.
 
“Have you taken a blow to the head earlier?” questioned the blond cowboy.
 
“I'm fine! Just leave me alone alright, I'm going to bed,” he growled as he stormed off. Kimiko looked at Clay with confusion in her eyes while the earth child simply shrugged his shoulders in response.
 
“Jack!” Wuya screamed.
 
“What do you, oh my go- what happened? You're a ghost!” he freaked
 
“News flash Jack, no duh! Now I believe that we do possess the serpent's tail and reversing mirror correct?” she snapped in her usual crackly witch voice.
 
“Um sorry, but the xiaolin losers have the serpent's tail?”
 
“Perfect...” she remarked sarcastically as she floated off. Letting out a sigh of relief Jack put his coat on over his tang and heading to the stash of wu. Grabbing the serpent's tail he ran outside and made way for the temple.
 
Heading out in the cool night air Raimundo saw a figure in the sky heading towards then. “Jack!” he yelled smiling.
 
“Hey,” his boyfriend answered back. Raimundo waves his hand up in the air until he finally landed and threw his arms around him a big bear hug! Laughing Jack asked him:
 
“What was that for?” Raimundo face turned serious as he grabbed his arms tightly.
 
“Jack, do you remember anything that happened today?”
 
“Yeah you too huh, want to know something even weirder? Wuya's back in her ghost form again too, strange huh?”
 
“Okay this is starting to get really freaky.”
 
 
BBV: Okay I did copy that glowing from the Avatar, but I didn't mean to it's just was so fitting, and I wasn't really thinking to much on it was I originally wrote it. Anyway the power surge scene, for anyone who's watching X-men the animated series during the Apocalypses shows how he did that move, I did copy ^-^” Eh-heh don't sue me please, we don't like being sued.... Also, what's up with Nicole she's NEVER mean, & that voice, no that isn't copied from the avatar, it's similar but not the same, because it changes to where you can't even distinguish them apart! BTW this is very important, I've stopped writing the story, yes there are more chapters but, on paper no more! I'm sorry everyone but my muse Lauren is gone AND I've asked this many times now, I need to know what you as the readers think of Nicole and Elana! See I'm considering letting them live, more or less and I'm not gonna say it all here because I'm sure you don't felt like reading this but anyway! Once I moved ahead with writing there's no going back I'm not gonna re-write my work okay!? Therefore, I need input NOW! Message me or add it your comment the following is feedback needed:
 
 
Nicole and Elana die out completely forever leaving the story by not to be mentioned ever again, or only in memory
 
Nicole and Elana turning the death ritual change into animals like the rest but Omi play's with them as a pet, though they need not tending to such as feeding and walks.
 
Nicole and Elana after merging into animal stay at either ones' side (Omi or Chase) as a guide to help them or only when needed
 
BBV: Thank you for reading, and I know you must be looking forwards to the next Chapter “New Beginnings” here's a
Sneak Peek:
 
 
“Omi, oh my goodness, how long have you been here out in the cold?