XXXHolic Fan Fiction / Legal Drug Fan Fiction ❯ Don't See That Everyday ❯ Epilouge: No, Not Again! ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Alright, the final chapter is up and running and here for all your humor-loving delights! Yeah, it took a little bit, but I was so happy when I got reviews within the first few days that I was actually speechless! I love you guys for reviewing, makes me feel like I actually did something right or something, so yeah. I got a particular review from someone who said I did a wonderful job despite it being my first Shounen-ai. You know who you are, so I dedicate this chapter to you. Anyways, here I am now to finish this beautiful story off with some more humor and cuteness, so on to the disclaimers!
 
*Fai and Kurogane appear with White Mokona on Fai's head*
 
Fai: Ro-chan doesn't own XXX-Holic, or us, so Kuro-woof and I are safe…for now.
 
Kurogane: What the hell does that mean!? And what did I tell you about calling me your dumb nicknames? It humiliating!
 
Mokona: It means Ro-chan will make you kiss!
 
Kurogane: What?! No! Ain't happening-
 
Ro: *pushes Fai and Kuro-pin in broom closet while smiling evilly* Oh really? Well I think it is.
 
Mokona: Ro-chan is so cool!
 
Ro: I know Mokona-chan, I know.
 
Enjoy, su!
 
 
 
Epilogue: No, Not Again!
 
 
Watanuki groaned as he found himself standing in front of Green Drug Store. Honestly, did Heaven hate him just that much? Did he do something in a past life to incur the wrath of the Gods? I mean, being forced to hang out with that idiot Domeki was bad enough (aside from the kiss only a few days earlier, which he found himself hoping would happen again for some reason), but to come back to the place where he and said idiot had walked in on those two guys making out-with the same idiot!-now that was just cruel.
 
“What are you standing around there for idiot, hurry up,” Domeki called from his spot in front of the store entrance. He'd been awfully calm since the kiss(es) they'd shared the other day. How the hell did he do that?
 
“I thought I told you to stop calling me that!” the bespectacled boy flailed, angry that that was another thing the taller boy could get back into despite `the incident'; that pissed him off even more.
 
Domeki ignored him in favor of the slightly horrified blonde standing in the doorway, holding a wooden broom and looking like he wanted to run and pretend he hadn't seen the two at the same time. Funny how Watanuki had yet to notice him, but then he was to busy still acting like someone with ADD.
 
“Oi, we're here to see Kakei,” he stated to the frozen blonde, snapping him out of his fight or flight debate and catching Watanuki's attention. “Yuko-san said he had something else for us to pick up.”
 
Kazahaya took in the looks of the two younger boys, taking note on the pale look of horror etched onto the bespectacled one's face. Yeah, that's exactly how he felt right now too. “Eh-um, he's in the back,” he squeaked out, wincing at the sudden cracking of his voice. Gods, he sounded lame. “I-I'll get him for you, so if you could just wait out here for a second—”
 
“Yuko-san said to speak with him in his office,” the taller boy said firmly, leaving no room for argument. The blonde winced.
 
“O-okay, just follow me.”
 
Watanuki raised an eyebrow as Domeki motioned for him to follow the blonde inside as well. He didn't remember Yuko telling them that they had to go into the man's office, just that they had to go retrieve whatever it was he had for her this time. He didn't like this, and it was obvious Domeki had something planned; Watanuki felt a little better about bringing the pipe fox spirit with him this time.
 
“You wait here,” the archer said suddenly, a hand draping heavily on his thin shoulder to keep him from walking into him. Watanuki gave him a droll look.
 
“Like hell! This is my mission, you're just here for the fun of seeing me embarrassed again,” he snapped, brushing Domeki's hand off his shoulder.
 
Domeki looked like he wanted to protest, but the clearing of a throat behind them cut him off before he even began. “You must be Yuko-san's boys. Domeki-kun and Watanuki-kun, right?”
 
Domeki turned to look at the older male with a critical eye before nodding. He looked just like the witch had described; just like the loud blonde kid, older and more refined looking. Even the man's voice, deeper with age and some unknown wisdom, was smooth and sweet, like honey…
 
Kakei smiled at him, obviously aware of Domeki's eyes roving over him. “Splendid. Domeki-kun, why don't you follow me while Watanuki-kun explores the store. I'm sure that there might be something you need to stock up on at home, ne Watanuki-kun?”
 
Watanuki didn't need to be a mind reader (of which he was not, thankfully) to know that he was being told to take a hike. He shrugged, figuring he may as well stock up on more Eki-Kyabe for his drunken boss; she was a miserable sight when the booze actually caught up with her, so may as well do the humane thing and put her out of her misery. “Whatever,” he said, stuffing his hands into the pockets of school uniform and walking off towards where he knew the medicine was.
 
The blonde man gave a mysterious smile before looking over at the nervous Kazahaya. “Get back to work Kazahaya-kun,” he said pleasantly, walking back into his office.
 
Domeki raised an eyebrow before he followed after the blonde man, all the while the picture of a snake appearing in his head as he watched the man's back. Poor Kazahaya, and he thought Yuko was a harsh boss.
 
~*~
 
“Stupid bastard, always talking like he knows everything,” Watanuki muttered, eyes scanning the shelf of alcohol medicine in front of him. Damnit, why did they have to come out with so many different types?! Drunk is drunk, no matter how you did it, were his thoughts.
 
`Urgh, just pick one and be done with it! It's not like it matters what kind she takes, it all works on her anyways!' were his reprimanding thoughts as he reached out to take what looked like the strongest prescription off the shelf. His hand stilled instantly as a huge shadow fell over him suddenly.
 
“Well now, aren't you a little young to be needing medicine that strong?” a deep voice whispered huskily into his ear, a long arm reaching around his to grab the medicine in a large hand. It took off the shelf, holding up to a half hidden face so that it could get a better look at it. “Hmm, maybe it isn't for you after all. You don't look like you couldn't hold even a thimble of alcohol. For your boss perhaps?”
 
Watanuki didn't even hear the sunglasses man's last sentence; all he saw was the deviant grin and that was all he needed before let out a terrified screech, the man dropping the bottle to silence him.
 
~*~
 
“Honestly Saiga, couldn't you have been a bit more controlling when you snuck up on him?” Kakei sighed as he tried to coax the pipe fox spirit off of his friend's (lover's) hand. The tube-like creature gave a high pitched growl, thrashing it's body at the blonde man like a whip to keep him away. Kakei knew better, and just let the thing continue it's thirst for what ever vengeance it craved.
 
Saiga sent him what appeared to be a glare. “I was just having fun with him, I didn't think he'd scream like some girl,” he pouted. How he was able to tell, Watanuki wished he knew, but he ignored it as he caught the annoyed looks of Kazahaya and Rikuo who were glaring at the sunglasses man and Domeki, who stood next to him protectively and looked ready to leap at the older male. He felt like a female in a pack for some degrading reason.
 
“I didn't scream like a girl,” Watanuki hissed over his own thoughts, not missing a beat as he stepped around his bodyguard with his hands on his thin hips. “That was a perfectly manly scream.”
 
Saiga looked like he wanted to laugh, but the sudden wince on his half hidden face told him that the pipe fox was just daring him to try. Hmm, maybe it would bite the man's finger off.
 
“Watanuki-kun, if you would please,” Kakei said in barely hidden exasperation, gesturing to the furry creature. “I would like for Saiga to keep his fingers in case they become of some use to him someday.”
 
Watanuki gave the man an odd look, but nodded, going up the huge man and coaxing the pipe fox spirit off of his hand. It released it's death grip for the welcoming hands of the bespectacled boy and wound itself around his arm until it was rubbing it's tiny head against his cheek, mewling affectionately. Kakei had to smile at that.
 
Saiga gave what appeared to be a glare to the little spirit, rubbing his slightly bleeding hand to alleviate some of the pain. Rikuo honestly couldn't see why the man was being such a baby, it was just a small bite.
 
“So, about that thing Yuko said you had for us,” the blue-eyed teen said finally, having convinced the tiny kitsune back into his school jacket. “What is it exactly?”
 
Kakei smiled brilliantly at him, giving the already unnerved boy another visual of a snake swallowing a mouse. By the uneasy looks of Kazahaya, he could tell that the other blonde had been on the receiving end of it several times.
 
“Yuko-san asked us to order her some special medicine as payment for a favor I asked of her not long ago,” he said lightly motioning for Kazahaya to go and fetch it. Domeki suddenly had the distinct feeling that that magic charm had been his doing, not Yuko's. “She said that price would be two crates of this medicine.”
 
Some grunting was heard as the smaller blonde teen appeared once more, hefting the two crates of what they believed to be what they were there for. Amazing such a skinny boy could hold those two things underneath his arms. In the end, he couldn't and fell, Rikuo rushing to help his fallen blonde.
 
“What is it?” Domeki asked curiously, trying to peer at the label under Kazahaya's flailing limbs.
 
Rikuo shot him a glare as the younger teen pushed the blonde off one of the crates in his annoyance. “Eki-Kyabe,” he snapped.
 
Watanuki didn't take this well. “She sent us to come get two crates of Eki-Kyabe?! Has that woman lost every vestige of sanity that could have possibly been left in her alcohol numbed mind?!” he shouted, flailing about once more in his anger. He failed to notice the large hand that darted out and grabbed his wrist and pulled him against a much larger body; he knew, for whatever reason, that that was not the archer he was pressed up against.
 
“That's what I said,” Saiga's husky voice blew into his ear, making the boy freeze in horror. “That woman has no sanity, from what I've known of her, and she just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Maybe you should quit and come work for us, ne?”
 
Hand on his chest, the other holding his waist. Oh God, was he coming onto him?! Someone help-
 
“Oi, he's mine!”
 
-him.
 
There was a shape over him, and Saiga was flung off of him, the pipe fox spirit firmly attached to his other hand. Familiar arms circled his small waist, holding him against an equally familiar body. It was apparent that Domeki had punched Saiga, although it was lost to him how those damn sunglasses had stayed on.
 
Watanuki looked at the other three occupants in the store, unable to believe what had just happened, catching the amazed look Kazahaya had plastered to his face, the unsurprised face of Rikuo, and the again barely hidden annoyance of Kakei. What the hell was this store?!
 
“Ooh, Domeki is so cool!” an annoyingly familiar voice squealed from the doorway of the store, followed by a giggle that was also horrifyingly familiar. Shit, was that Makona and Himawari-chan?
 
Damnit, it was!
 
“Hee hee, that was so romantic of you Domeki-kun!” Himawari cheered, Makona yelling his agreement as he waved red flags with pink hearts and kanji saying `Domeki/Watanuki Forever!'
 
Silence.
 
“What the hell is that?!” he heard Kazahaya screech before there was a dull thud on the floor behind them.
 
Watanuki turned his horrified blue gaze from the now worried Himawari to see that Kazahaya had fainted and fallen on top of Rikuo as he had tried to catch him. The green eyed teen didn't look too happy his lover had fainted on him.
 
“Oi, get up you idiot! You're heavier then you look,” he growled, but of course that wouldn't work. The blonde teen just kept on being unconscious. Lucky bastard, was Watanuki's thought.
 
Why? Because through all the chaos that now surrounded him, all the embarrassment, Domeki still found a way to make it worse. Well, technically not worse, but he'd want to punch him later for it as he returned the possessive kiss his archer was now giving him. Out of the corner of his eye, he noted with much satisfaction, that Rikuo had resorted to the same tactic so as to rouse the still unconscious Kazahaya. It was lucky for him that it seemed to work, and they were all left in their own little worlds for the moment.
 
“Pity it'll have to end soon,” Kakei commented to the giggling Himawari, Makona still waving his banners/flags around, this time Rikuo's and Kazahaya's names added just beneath Watanuki's and Domeki's.
 
“Aww, let it go on just a little longer, your friend can take the crates to Yuko-san's shop,” Himawari and Makona said almost in unison, the black manju bun laughing delightedly while the pig-tailed girl hid her smile behind her hands. “Its not like you get to see that every day.”
 
Kakei smiled at the girl and tiny creature, watching as Saiga stood beside them with the pipe fox spirit curled up in his hand and apparently not angry anymore. They could practically feel the Space Time Witch's ethereal smile from where she sat with her girls, staring down into the divining bowl as it swirled with their images. His payment had been paid in full, and now it was time to move on.
 
But the little sunflower was right; love like that, you don't see it everyday.
 
 
END
 
Yay, my first Shounen Ai is done! Certainly took me long enough, I know, but at least it was worth it, right? Right?! Anyways, I did almost everything Souten-san asked, with the exception of the fan(girl) service (no idea what that is, so tell me in a review if you know), but I made up for that with the extra kisses from out two favorite couples. Plus, Himawari even made an appearance! That was for you, Kazune-chan, who reviewed and bugged me the most for updates. So it is finished, my response to Souten-san challenged, and I can now work on a few other things. Hope you liked it. R&R!
 
*Fai and Kurogane appear again, looking quite disheveled and flushed*
 
Fai: Ro-chan would like to thank her reviewers for telling her to keep going and for pulling her up from her writing slump.
 
Kurogane: Even if she did shove us in a closet along the way.
 
Ro-chan: Oh come on, you enjoyed it and you know it!
 
*White Mokona appears on Ro-chan's shoulder*
 
Mokona: Yeah! Yeah!
 
Kurogane: *turns red, but snorts anyways* Sure, whatever.
 
Fai: *blushes brightly* Thank you for the reviews, we hope to see you all again. *bows*
 
Ro-chan: *glomps Fai* Yeah, and maybe I'll do one for you two too! *giggles at looks of sudden and absolute horror* Anyways, Read & Review! And until next time, Ja Ne!