Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ My Wish ❯ Part 5: Ship Wreck ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My Wish

Part 5: Ship Wreck

"Well I'm surprise to see you here."

Hisoka whirled to the side to face his speaker. He went on a defensive stance though he didn't try to make it too obvious. But it didn't work as the silver-haired man noticed. Hisoka felt as if Muraki would always see right through him. He was caught off guard when Muraki just leaned two feet away on the railing. He guessed that it was safe and nothing was going to happen, he hoped. He stood against the railing where he was before. He didn't like the silence. It nerved him to no end. This was pretty awkward.

"It's been years since I've seen the sky like this," Muraki said glancing up at the moonless sky. "It's very hard to see the sky now in this new age, ne?"

"Yeah…" Hisoka let out almost in a breathless whisper. He had to agree. The last time he saw the sky this clear was when he was with…yeah you get the idea. They stayed like that in perfect silence along with the windy breeze that didn't affect them at all and the noise of the party going on inside.

Hisoka heard shifting and felt arms encircle him from behind. He had a pretty good idea who it was. He as about to try and break away from the contact but found out that he couldn't. His body missed the warmth that an embrace of a lover would give. Though it was always cold, it felt like fire encasing him. The elder vampire's head rested on his shoulder.

"It's been four hundred years. I've searched for you but you were always one step ahead. I couldn't catch up to you. But when I heard about the hunters I was able to find you. You don't know how much I missed you." Muraki said.

Hisoka froze at the words that he just heard. It wasn't true. There had to be some ulterior motive and he was going to get the worst end of it all. Yes, it's just some cheap trick again. He made a move to turn around but stopped as he heard screaming in the party room. Muraki released his hold and looked inside. People were running around while panicking as an attack was happening. He noticed that that the two vampire hunters were in the center of it all along with something else. He knew exactly why and began to walk in the chaos.

"You better stay here. Things could get messy," he told Hisoka before entering the source of the problem. Hisoka surprisingly stayed behind since he actually listened to his senses and they told him that there was too much for him to even be able to stand against. Hijiri, Watari, and Maria joined him.

"What are you guys doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with the others?" Hisoka asked.

"We could ask the same thing about you," Maria said.

"We just stayed here to see the show." Watari simply stated.

"Which one, the lover boy or the man in white?" Hisoka asked pointing inside.

Inside the party room everything was a mess with the minimal fight Tatsumi and Tsuzuki put up against another vampire in their case. This was one tuff cookie because there were three against two. Muraki surveyed what was left of the boat. He decided to break even the odds. He looked over to the two hunters who were looking at him questioningly. There was no doubt about it that it was the reincarnated shadow master and King of Hell's right hand man.

"Mind if I join you?" he answered their silent question. Before one of them could respond their enemy spoke.

"Decided to join in, Muraki-sama? It's been a long time." One of the enemies said.

"Yes, too long. After all you're wanted and I came to retrieve you."

"Did my ears deceive me? Muraki-sama joining the side of humans? Well that just won't do. Jien, Mika. Why don't you take care of the other two rift rafts. I've got this one."

"Are you sure Ken nii-chan?" Mika asked.

He nodded and they all went to work. Tsuzuki and Tatsumi took on Jien and Mika while Muraki was left with obviously the leader of the trio. Since Muraki was a little rusty he couldn't take on the leader full on. And obviously Ken noticed it, he smirked. He realized that he had the upper hand at the moment.

"You're loosing your touch Muraki-sama. I think you've lost most of your demonic side. You don't happen to be the legendary vampire lord that I've heard about. You're too human for that." Ken said taunting him.

"Actually if you put it that way, I'm just a bit rusty and I think that you'd be the one to put me back in the mood." Muraki responded, as he was able to summon a powerful dragon to do the work for him. Ken grinned and dashed towards the exit.

"Why don't we take this outside?" Muraki along with the dragon followed.

The audience of four stood to the side as Ken dashed through the exit while the dragon breathed a huge massive fire. Maria just sighed. This was going to be one hell of a show. Tsuzuki and Tatsumi made it outside after finally subduing the duo they were fighting. They noticed their group was right there and went over to them while watching the fight down below.

"I thought we told you guys to go with the others?" Tsuzuki said.

"Heh, we're stubborn. And besides it's not everyday you see this," Watari responded pointing to the fighting duo down below. The vampire hunters sighed. Of course when there's some good action they never want to miss out.

Back down, the two were fighting like crazy. None of them were willing to back down against the other. Though if it was back then Muraki would've killed this low-level vampire in mere seconds but the authorities wanted him alive. Takes the fun out of it huh? He then thought that it was probably the main reason why his love was driven away from him. He took one glance at Hisoka before returning his attention to the battle. Apparently his opponent did notice that little glance. Ken came up with a wicked idea.

"Lets see how human you've become," Ken said moving quickly. Before anyone could react he had a captive. Of course Muraki wasn't surprised to this. It was bound to happen at some point. Might as well be now. He acted like he didn't like the situation. But none of it mattered; he always comes out victorious in the end and the captive intact.

"Will you surrender? Or will I have to do something I wish to not do is killing a fellow vampire?" Ken threatened as he placed something against Hisoka's neck. It contained a liquid charmed with ultraviolet rays. It would kill him instantly. Muraki just laughed it off.

"Go ahead kill him. I haven't really become that human hearted. I was just a bit rusty," Muraki said daring his opponent to do so. Everyone gasped at the response.

"As you wish Muraki-sama." Before Ken could actually go through with it he froze, his eyes widened. His grip on Hisoka released and he dropped the syringe. Hisoka took a few steps forward quickly as Ken fell to the ground coughing up blood. Muraki stood behind them.

"I haven't lost my touch. I was just having some fun. That's too bad though, I'll get docked half my pay for killing you. Oh well at least you won't suffer that much in hell," Muraki said cruelly and watched as Ken began to turn to ashes.

"You'll get what's coming to you. I'm not the only one after it." He stated before disappearing completely. His ashes blew away with the wind. Muraki placed a hand to his head.

"Oriya is going to scold me again," he turned to Hisoka, "are you okay?" he asked concerned yet calmly. Hisoka noticed something.

"Is there something wrong?" Hisoka asked worriedly.

"No, I just lost a bit amount of blood. I'm sure a little sleep would get it back." Hisoka's eyes narrowed.

"Take us to the nearest island." He said.

"I don't have that much energy for it."

"This ship is about to explode. We have to get off it."

"The three of you can do it," Muraki suggested before remembering that there were the vampire hunters still there, "Never mind. But you know what I need." He stepped towards him with his face leaning down on his.

"Just get it." Hisoka whispered. Muraki nodded and nuzzled against his neck until the muscles relaxed. Then bit. Maria and Hijiri immediately struck Tsuzuki and Tatsumi from behind knocking them unconscious. It was only to prevent them from going after Muraki. They wouldn't be able to remember it at all anyways.

"Was that really necessary?" Watari commented.

"Want them to kill him?" Maria said.

"Good point."

After Muraki had his fill Hisoka collapsed against him in exhaustion. He cradled the small form before mumbling a few worlds as a bright light encased them all as the bomb exploded.

----------------------

Tatsumi suddenly sat up. He checked his surroundings sensing nothing out of the ordinary. In fact it was a normal traditional Japanese style house. He saw the Tsuzuki was about to wake up. He wondered where they were and what happened. All he remembered was a bright light and nothing else. The door to the room opened and he reached immediately for his weapon, habits die hard, until he realized it was just Watari who held his hands out in defense. He placed it down.

"I see you're feeling better. No need for some medical attention. Remember anything?" Watari asked like an experienced doctor should.

"Yes just some headache that's all," Tatsumi was able to say.

"That's good, what about you Tsuzuki?" he asked the newly awakened hunter.

"I'm fine Watari, where's Hijiri and the others are they okay?" Tsuzuki asked in concern.

"No need to worry about them. They're just looking around Kyoto for a while. They'll be back."

"Kyoto?! What are we doing in Kyoto?" Tatsumi exclaimed in surprise.

"We were brought here by that other hunter. It was nearer so we all came here."

----------------------

A man with long brown hair examined the files he got from the higher ups. This wasn't good. He looked towards the door as it opened. He saw his best hunter enter.

"Well Oriya your expression doesn't imply happiness," he said.

"There is a reason, Kazu-san, the higher ups are on to you," the brown haired man, Oriya, said tossing four files in his direction. Muraki caught them with ease and looked at it. His eyes held mild surprise but he regained his composure.

"I see. Is this going to be delivered to the hunters from Nagasaki?"

TBC----------------

Kinshin: I'm sorry it's probably a drag but I didn't know what else to put! I know it's probably boring and all but I'm trying my best!

Like it? Review! NO FLAMESS!