Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Of Demons and Angels ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Of Demons and Angels 4
Authors'Notes/Warnings: This story is based off of a doujinishi we plan to work on at some point. We do not own the characters of the Yami no Matsuei/Descendants of Darkness Anime. We just own the ones we created. By the way this manga/story will include yaoi and hetro relations. It will also include elements of the supernatural, occult, religious (If you have a problem with this aspect tough luck), and rape. This story could mess with your mind read at your own risk to your sanity. Now that you have been warned on with the story!
____________________________________________________________
Nichol blinked at the male in shock he knew their names.

`How could they possible know who we are!' thought Nichol her mind starting to panic. `I thought Ms. Yoko said no one would know about us unless they were from our county! Who are they and what do they want?'

"In answer to your questions," said the harsh voice behind her. "We know who you are because it is our job to know. Your Ms. Yoko perhaps counted on us finding you and wanted to make our job harder. We are sent by those that seek you so that we might bring you in."

"Bring us in? What the hell does that mean!" demanded Sarah.

"We were sent to bring you by the Earl," said the older man who turned his attention away from Sarah to stare at the male behind Nichol. "Hisoka release her I don't think she will go anywhere."

Gradually the grip on Nichol loosened until she was able to escape from his grasp, she stepped backwards and turned to stare at the man that had held her captive. She blinked when she saw the boy and took in his appearance, he had light brown hair and green eyes, he hovered an inch above her in height. He wore jeans a button up shirt under a denim jacket. Her eyes then moved to the other male who was quite tall his hair was black and his eyes were a dark purple. He was much taller then her, though she didn't quite know how much taller. He wore a dark suit under his black trench coat that reminded her of some sort of private detective that one would think about in some sort of nineteen twenties detective movie.

"What do you mean Ms. Yoko wanted to make it harder for you to find us when she knew you were looking for us?" asked Sarah her voice rising slightly.

"Are you the ones that killed our family?" asked Nichol looking between them.

She watched curiously has the two males exchanged a look.

"We did not kill your families," said the older male after awhile.

"Then who did!" demanded Sarah glaring at him.

An explosion came from the shop and the four of them turned to see smoke coming from the door that lead into it. Soon a male appeared from the smoke that looked to be around the other male's height and age. He had blond hair and brown eyes that seemed to smile behind his glasses. The male wore white pants a light blue turtleneck sweater with a white jacket.

"What the hell did you do to my shop?!" demanded Sarah her eyebrow twitching.

"I was making a potion and I must have put in the wrong ingredient since the potion wasn't supposed to exploded," said the male looking at the book he held in his hand thoughtfully before turning his attention to the other males. "Good morning Tsuzuki, Hisoka. I see you finally found the girls."

Sarah and Nichol stared at the new comer with shock.

"Does everybody know we are dead?!" demanded Sarah angrily.

"Not everyone just the general public of JuChoOh and the other bureaus," smiled Tsuzuki.

"Don't you dare go into my shop!" shouted Sarah as the blonde male turned back to the shop. "You have already done goddess only knows what to it!"

The new male didn't appear to hear her since he continued into the shop.

"Hey I am talking to you blonde!" Sarah shouted storming after him. "Stay the hell out of my shop!"

Nichol stared after the two of them for several minutes before blinking and looking around the room.

"Well then, that was interesting," she said slowly.

"What the hell are you doing in my shop!" shouted Sarah. "How did you get in here? My shop was closed and locked!"

"Hello, Watari, how are you?" asked a new voice.

"Good morning Tatsumi. It would seem that they found them," said the one named Watari.

"It just figures you two would know each other! Hey! What are you doing?! Put me down!"

A second later there were several loud crashes, which were followed by loud curses from both male and female throats. Pretty soon a new male with dark brown hair and blue eyes entered the room he was wearing a business suit with Sarah slung over his shoulder.

"Put me down now damn it!" shouted Sarah kneeing him in the stomach so that she could leap off his back slightly. "All right who are you people?!"

"We already told you," said Hisoka scowling.

"You are coming with us," said Tatsumi.

"Like hell," said Sarah.

"We aren't going anywhere with you," said Nichol nodding her head calmly.

"You don't have a choice," said Hisoka.

"Wanna make a bet?" asked Sarah.

"Sure sounds like fun," said Tsuzuki.

"Ha!" said Sarah jumping on Tatsumi. "You couldn't take me alive."

"Um, Sarah," said Nichol slowly.

"Huh, what?" asked Sarah turning to look at Nichol before realizing where she was. "Shit!"

Sarah and Tatsumi disappeared and Nichol sweat dropped while holding her head in her hands muttering, "what a baka."

A few seconds later Sarah came flying through the air landing on top of Watari.

"Ha!" she shouted triumphantly. "I escaped him! Crap!"

The remaining three beings watched as Watari disappeared with Sarah still on his back.

"That girl is such a moron," muttered Nichol.

A few seconds later Sarah appeared out of thin air only to be surrounded by Tatsumi, Watari, and Tsuzuki who grabbed a hold of her and disappeared; Sarah screaming curses at the top of her lungs.

"Is she always like that?" asked Hisoka after a minute of silence.

"Yes," said Nichol. "She is."

Hisoka shrugged before grabbing Nichol again and disappearing.

"Hey!" protested Nichol before darkness overtook her.
________________________________________________________________
A uthors' Notes: Thanks to Kyia for betaing this chapter for us!