Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Of Demons and Angels ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Of Demons and Angels
Authors' Notes otherwise known has Author's Warnings: This story is based off of a doujinishi we plan to work on at some point. We do not own the characters of the Yami no Matsuei/Descdants of Darkness Anime. We just own the ones we created. By the way this manga/story will include yaio and hetro relations. It will also include elements of the supernatural, occult , religious (If you have a problem with this aspect tough luck), and rape. This story could mess with your mind read at your own risk to your sanity. Now that you have been warned on with the story!
_______________________________________________________
A young woman awoke to find herself in her bed and covered with dust. Her light lavender hair brushed against her shoulder blades has she blinked her gold eyes in surprise. She was starting to get a headache and she didn't have any Tylenol with her. She sat up and ran her hands through her hair and winced when she came across a snarl. She laid her hands in her lap and stared down at her wrists. The cuts were still there and had at some point begun to bleed. She slowly got out of bed and moved almost has if she was in a dream toward her bathroom to rebind them to stop the blood flow.

Her name was Sarah Ashinahara and she was seventeen years of age. After she cleaned and wrapped her wounds she let the water run in her bathroom has she stared at the mirror with such intensity in her eyes it made her headache worse. She started to see the car through the mirror she watched it waver before falling off the cliff. She began to scream and began her head against the mirror trying desperately to get the images out of her mind. She could still see the car falling from the cliff and she began to bang her head against the mirror causing it to crack.

When that failed to knock her out she screamed in fury and slammed her right fist into the mirror causing it to shatter and the shreds to fall into the sink and onto the ground. She leaned against the wall and began to sob has the blood trailed down her hand and arm from the cuts on her knuckles. She slowly sank to the ground and curled up against the wall sobbing her shoulders shaking uncontrollable and the tears continued to roll down her eyes and the sobs continued to roll from her tongue like an endless symphony of sadness.
_______________________________________________________
In another city several miles away there was another girl that was waking up her eyes slowly opened to revel one dark blue eye and the other a dark green eye. Her long dark purple billowed out around her face down from its usual braid. She slowly sat up and held up her hand to push her bangs out of her face; however she stopped when she saw the holes in her hand. She looked down and saw the holes in both her hands , along with the bruises that were wrapped around her wrists they looked like they had been made by ropes . She shoved her sheets away and watched the dust left in the air before settling around her. It was then that she noticed the holes in her feet.

Her name was Nichol Jones and she was at the moment currently sixteen years of age. The wounds were starting to b leed slowly and she stood up abruptly to take care of them. However she dropped to the ground and screamed in pain has a searing pain surged through her body coming from her feet. She looked behind her and slowly pushed herself back to her feet and slowly moved forward toward the bathroom leaning against the wall for support. She sat on her bathtub and wrapped up her feet and hands. Then she just sat there for several minutes staring off into space.

It was then she felt it Sarah's searing pain and sad ness welled up inside her and she shook with the force of the emotions that came at her. She collapsed on the floor has another flashback came it included a burning church and a bunch of people gathered for what was supposed to be gathered for a happy occasion burning like kindling. She began to scream and try to get away from the flames that she could feel and see in her minds eyes. She had trouble breathing when the flames died down and she began to sob her breathe coming in short gas ps. She curled up into a fetal position and held her head in her hands and sobbed with the pain coming from herself and Sarah who lived nearly thirty miles away from each other.
_______________________________________________________
Auth ors' Notes: Well there you go the first chapter.