Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Of Demons and Angels ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Of Demons and Angels 2

Of Demons and Angel s 2
Authors' Notes otherwise known has Author's Warnings: This story is based off of a doujinishi we plan to work on at some point. We do not own the charac ters of the Yami no Matsuei/Descendants of Darkness Anime. We just own the ones we created. By the way this manga/story will include yaoi and hetro relations. It will also include elements of the supernatural, occult, religious (If you have a problem with this aspect tough luck), and rape. This story could mess with your mind read at your own risk to your sanity. Now that you have been warned on with the story!
____________________________________________________________
The morning was bright and sunny, Nichol ran down the street to the corner that was in between her house and Sarah's. She smiled when she saw her friend walking up to the corner has well, Nichol waved her hand in the air and came to a halt at the corner.

Did you sleep well last night? asked Nichol.

Not really, said Sarah.

Nightmares? asked Nichol softly.

Of course and they all revolve around our families ' deaths I can't seem to get the sight of the car going off the cliff.

At least you didn't have to feel the impact, said Nichol softly.

Sarah winced Nichol's unusual empathic powers had allowed her to feel her entire family burning alive. She had been in the hospital for a week after that on account for trauma and to make sure she was mental stable. It was then she noticed the ribbon holding her friend's braid together.

That ribbon didn't it belong to your mother?

Yes it was all that was left of the fire, said Nichol. It's all I have left to remind me of her aside from pictures.

You're lucky because pictures seem to be the only thing I have left of my mother.

I often wonder if he had anything to do with my family's death, said Nichol looking up at the sky.

Sarah's eyes drifted heavenward as well, You know sometimes I wonder the same thing. I mean the last meeting he had with our fathers before they died it was kinda tense.

I wonder if Uncle Muraki saw us standing at the top of the stairs.

If he did he didn't let on.

But then again why would Uncle Muraki murder our families?

I don't know, said Sarah. Which reminds me where is Uncle Muraki?

I don't know I haven't seen him since - since my family's death.

What do you mean? asked Sarah.

I saw him standing under a tree the morning my family was killed, said Nichol. I wonder why he didn't do anything.

I don't know and for some reason I don't trust Uncle Muraki.

Neither do I Sarah neither do I.

The two girls continued to walk to school not noticing that they were being followed by a woman in a brown business suite.
________________________________________________________________
Nichol and Sarah walked down the halls of their school , Shinku High the school was run by a Japanese American family. The girls looked around at the other students and were slightly surprised when the students began to make way for them in the halls slowly getting out of their way.

What's going on ? asked Nichol nervously pulling at her plaid skirt that stopped an inch above her knees.

The girls attended a private school which meant that they had to wear a uniform. The girls wore a short plaid skirt and a white blouse under a navy jacket. While the guys had to wear navy pants and a button up shirt. Sarah however wore the uniform that boys wore since she couldn't stand skirts.

Who knows and who cares, snorted Sarah walking down the aisle barely noticing the other students getting out of the way.

However what Sarah did notice was that the students had begun to whisper about them and what they whispered cut her deep into her soul. She also knew that if it hurt her so much then her friend would really be in pain since she could feel their hatred more then she could and was a more tender hearted soul.

I heard their fathers made a deal with the devil, whispered one girl.

Do you think it's true, whispered a boy.

They are surely the spawn of the devil, whispered a girl.

No wonder her family burned in a church God wanted to punish the mother for committing fornication with a Demon, said another girl snorting.

I heard that the other one lost her family when the car went over a cliff, whispered a boy.

I bet she did it herself, said his friend.

Devil's spawn! spat one boy.

Whores of the Demons! spat the girl with him.

Come on Nichol, said Sarah grabbing her friend's wrist and dragging her down the hall quickly while their classmates began to curse them.

Two hands came out of nowhere and yanked the two girls into a classroom. Before Sarah could do anything to the ones that had dared to grab her she realized that they were her friends but that didn't give them the excuse to do that.

What the hell do you think you are doing?! demanded Sarah. You nearly gave me a heart attack damn it!

Sorry about that Sarah, said Zac. But we kinda had to get you out of there before your little fan club got out of hand and tried to start up the Salem Witch Trails again.

If that was a joke it wasn't funny Zac, snapped Nichol still shaken about the feelings of hate and disgust she had gotten from her classmates.

Look it wasn't a joke I was trying to be serious, said Zac.

Yeah, said James. Look maybe you guys should lay low for awhile.

I am not about to allow a bunch of spoiled, arrogant, assholes to push me around when I haven't done a damn thing wrong! snapped Sarah.

Sarah, said Alexia. Even though you haven't done a thing wrong doesn't mean they don't welcome you here.

Since when did they ever welcome me here?! snapped Sarah.

Perhaps I can explain to you ladies, said a new female voice.

Miss. Yoko Hirogashi, said the group of friends together.

Yoko Hirogashi was the daughter of the principal and was the groups Literature teacher. She had black hair in a long braid and pale lavender eyes; she was tall and slender and she wore a brown business suite.

I want to talk to Nichol and Sarah alone if you don't mind, said Yoko Hirogashi. The rest of you go back to your classes while I explain to the girls what is going on here.

The rest of the group left leaving the three females in the classroom alone, they waited for the bell to ring signaling the start of school before Yoko shut the door and sat down at her desk signaling to two girls to have a seat. Nichol and Sarah both sat on top of two desks directly in front of her desk and waited to hear the explanation.
__________________________________________________________ ______
Author's Notes: Many things in this chapter will be explained later on in the story. Mainly next chapter but the Uncle Muraki thing will be explained later on.