Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Dreams ❯ Package Delivery ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lost Dreams

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer : I do not own any of the characters . I only own Nightmare, Jade and the shadow minions .I am using the Sailor Moon R kind of plot for my YGO/CCS crossover fanfic .

Remember Yami is a teenager and Yugi is about six years old .

Chapter 2: Package Delivery

It has been a week since Sugoroku found Yugi and they didn't find any new information about his parents or the man in Yugi's dream .What Sugoroku did find out was that little Yugi enjoyed puzzles and did almost half of the puzzles Sugoroku

owned .

One day Sugoroku called Yugi to his room where he took out a box .

" This , little Yugi , contains a puzzle I found in the turtle game shop . I've never been able to even two peices together .

Seeing how you love solving puzzles I'd like you to have it ." Sugoroku said giving Yugi the box .

" Thank you . " Yugi said as looked at the box ." It feel a little too heavy for a puzzle ."

" It's a different kind of puzzle ." Sugoroku answered .

A few more weeks passed . Yugi was only one piece away from solving the puzzle .

" Make a wish Yugi " Sugoroku said before Yugi placed the final piece in .

" Why?" Yugi asked curiously .

" Well i heard if you wish on something before you put in the last piece of the puzzle it might come true . [ i'm just making this up as I go along , so bare wit hme] Seeing how you want to find your parents i guess you could try it ."

Sugoroku answered .

" I guess I'll do it since it's my last hope ." Yugi started to slide in the last piece as he thought ' I wish I could find my

parents.'

As he placed the last peice he looked at it . It looked like an upside-down pyramid with the eye of horus on the middle .

He put the cord around his neck and a golden low came from the puzzle and a teenage boy appeared before him

and Sugoroku .The boy glared at Yugi .

" Who are you:?" he asked harshly .

" Y-yugi Mouto " Yugi shakily said .

" Who might you be?" Sugoroku asked .' this boy looks a lot like yugi .'

"I am the Pharaoh Yu-Gi-Oh ." he answered ." Or Yami ."

" I am Sugoroku ." Sugoroku introduced himself ." You may explain everything during dinner ."

Somewhere else in a dark room sat a man in a chair holding a crystal ball with swirling colors . A women in a

blue green dress appeared behind him .Her face was in shadows and so was the other person's .

" I have news to report ." She said as she bowed to the person before her .

"Is it bad news or good news ." He asked .

" I'm afraid it's bad news . The boy has escaped from our forces and is now in the past . He has found Yami and

we're afraid ever since we looked in the time mirror that at this rate he might find his mother , who has moved to

America with her half father . It is just like we planned , but we didn't expect it to happen so soon."

She reported .

" Send a shadow minion to get the boy and bring him to me . " He replied .

" Yes Master ." She said as she disapeared .

The person waved his hand over the crystal and an image of a happy Yugi holding both his parents hands appeared .

" So , little Yugi , you came to the past to save your mom and dad . " As the person stared at the crystal he though of an

idea ." Kill them in the past , so they're not any bother in the future ." He cackled at the idea as it echoed through

the room .

" Yugi come here ." Sugoroku called .

" What is it ?" Yugi asked as he appeared beside him .

" Since you don't have anything to do on a rainy day like this won't you deliver this package for me .It was

ordered by someone who just moved into the neighborhood . The address is written here ." Sugoroku said pointing

to a tag on the box ," Yami will have to come with you just in case. The house is down the road on

East street . You can't miss it .Also they invited you to dinner. "

" Okay come on Yami "Yugi happily pulled Yami along with him.

" Don't forget your umberella!" Sugoroku called after them .

" We won't !" Yugi called back from the doorway .Sugoroku chuckled. It was like having his own grandson .

Yugi happily walked along with Yami who was carrying the umberella while Yugi carried the package .

" What could be in this package ?" Yugi asked .

" Probably just a game of some sort ." Yami answered .

" Yay we got to East street. " Yugi said turning the corner .

After 4 more blocks they arrived at the house or mansion .

" Wow ! Look at the size of this building . It's huge ! I wonder who lives here ?"Yugi exclaimed as he passed by the gates

and happily skipped by the gardens by the pathway ." This place is wonderful!"

Yami looked in wonder around here . This was a lot different then Egypt .

Yugi rang the bell and a girl in her twentied answered the door . She had long reddish-brown hair and amber eyes .

She looked like the maid of the house .

" Hello . Who might you be?" She asked in a sweet voice that hand a tinge of hyperness .

" I'm Yugi and this is my gaurdian Yami . I'm here to deliver a package from the Turtle game shop ." Yugi answered .

" The owner of the shop called and told us you were coming . Come in ." She said stepping aside and taking their umberella's.

" You may bring the package to the second floor third door to the right . "

" Okay " Yugi said walking down the long corridor towards the stairs .

" I don't like this place ." Yami said as they walked up the stairs .

" Don't be afraid . It's not a haunted house or something ." Yugi giggled .

" I am not afraid . It just feels funny ." Yami answered .

" To me it feels warm and fimiliar ." Yugi said as they stood infront of the third door .They could hear piano music coming from inside . It sounded like a professional was playing . Yugi knocked on the door .

" That must be the delivery ." They heard a charming british accent man's voice from inside . The piano music stopped as he said that ." Please let them in ."Then the piano music resumed .

Then something sounded like a book was being closed and put down . Someone started walking towards the door .

The door opened to reveal a teenage girl with short auburn hair and sparkling emerald eyes . She was wereing a pink blouse with a white mini skirt . She also had two pink ribbons in her hair .

" Hi ." She said kneeling infront of Yugi so they were at eye level ," You must be the delivery person ."

" Yep." Yugi said brightly .

" Come on in . " She said standing up and walking into the room . The room was very neat and was only lit by a candle on

a desk by one of the big windows and was also lit by the light of the fire in the fireplace . There was a sofa in the middle of

the room and the piano stood it . The walls were all colored by a light orange color .It also had shelves of books around the

whole room .

The person who was playing the piano was a handsome

young man with dark blue hair that was so dark it looked almost black . His eyes were closed as he played the piano and

his face was pale compared to his hair .He also had glasses that added to his charm then making nim look like a geek .

He stopped playing as soon as Yugi and Yami were in the room . He opened his eyes to reveal they were a darl saphire

color.

" Please have a seat ." He said politely .Yugi and Yami did so . The girl walked over to a desk in the room , picked up

an old feather pen . Then she opened a book and started writing in a rather old fashion .

"Thank you , my dear boy." The young man said as he took the package from Yugi .

" You forgot introductions." The girl said over her shoulder. Yami looked over to her and knew she was smiling .

" Ah yes , forgive me I forgot to introduce myself ." The young man said giving a thankful smile to the girl who gave a smile

in return .

" It's all right . I forgive you ." Yugi said making a cute face . Yami heard giggling from the girl and glared at her .

" My name is Eriol Hiiragizawa . The owner of this mansion ." Eriol said giving a bow .Then he pointed to the girl,"

That's Sakura Kinomoto , my student or apprentice."

" I'm Yugi Mouto and this is Yami , my gaurdian ." Yugi said . " Can you open the package I want to see what's in it ."

" Alright then i'll open it ." Eriol sat down and opened the package to reveal a wood carved chess game . The chess pieces

were beautifully carved .

" They're so beautiful ." Yugi exclaimed .Sakura walked over to see what Eriol ordered .

" They are beautiful ." Sakura exclaimed and put on a face similar to Yugi's .

" Dinner is ready ." A bored voice came from the doorway.

They all turned to see the same maid that let Yugi and Yami in .

" This is my maid and gaurdian , Ruby Moon"[ A:N I only know her dubbed name .]

Eriol introduced ." Well come on . We won't want the food to get cold."

With that they headed for the dining room.

A:N So what do you think of this chapter . Will Yugi get more information on his mom and dad? Please R&R .