Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Dreams ❯ One Step Back ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lost Dreams

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters . I only own nightmare, jade and the shadow minions .this is like Sailor Moon R with different characters and other things. A lot of the scenes from Sailor Moon R are mixed up in this fanfic .

Chapter 4 : One Step Back

Yugi, Yami and Sakura were heading back home after the long day . Yugi was walking in between Yami and Sakura like he had the through the whole day .He was carrying the chibi dark magician stuffed toy Sakura had bought him on their little shopping trip after the picnic .

"Thanks for buying the toy for me Miss Sakura ." Yugi said looking cheerfully at Sakura .

" You're welcome . To bad Yami didn't buy anything , even I bought something ." Sakura said showing her new roller skates,

" Need those to get to school faster so I won't be late as much ."

Yami chuckled and Yugi giggled .

--------------

" We have bad news Master ." the same women said behind the shadowed man , " Little Yugi has found the cardmistress and Yami . If this keeps up he will find out ."

" We'll just have to change that ,won't we? They don't call me lord nightmare for nothing ." the shadowed man said as he raised the glowing ball in his hand and it began to glow ," Seperation is the our best weapon on them ."

--------------

Yami was surrounded by darkness . " Where am I?"

" Yami!?"

He turned to see an older verison of Sakura running up to an older version of himself .Yami's older version ran up to her and they embraced in a hug .

"Sakura is it really you?" The older version asked his voice soft .The older Sakura nodded and backed away from him .

" I came back like I promised ." She said . Then was a flash and a more olderYami was running after Sakura as she was taken to the darkness .

" No!" The older Yami fell on his knees with tears in his eyes .

After that vision Yami was left alone in the darkness again . " What kind of vision was that? Was it telling me my future?"

" Stay away from Sakura." A dark voice echoed in the darkness .

" Why and who are you?" Yami demanded .

" I'm someone you should listen to and if you get to close to Sakura something bad will happen to her . Yugi will also be hurt .

If you know what's good for you , you'll stay away from them ."

" This is just some dream . A nightmare !" Yami shouted into the darkness .

" Keep away from Sakura . For her safety and yours . The future depends on it ."

" How do you know what's good for me ?" Yami was getting impatient with this .

" Because I have seen the future and know this . Something terrible will happen if you don't keep away from Sakura." The voice started to fade away .

" Come back here!" Yami was about to ran after the voice ,but woke up .He sat up in his bed .

" Should I listen to my dream?" Yami questioned himself ," Or can I risk not to?"

------------------

" Where am I?" Sakura asked herself as she looked around her . She was in palace made of crystal and marble .

She looked down to what she was wearing . A pink and yellow tunic and pink pants .She had three different belts on , a golden one with jewels ,a plain black one and a silver one with a sword tied to it . She had two golden shoulder gaurds and white gloves with a pink jewel on each one . She had two brown plain boots and a black cape .She was also much older then 16 .

She started walking through the corridors and never saw a single person . It was all empty .She finally came to a huge room which she guessed was the main room . She looked ahead to see a teenage boy sitting on a thrown . He had a glowing ball in his right hand . He also had on a black cape and silver armour . She couldn't see his eyes or face since it was shadowed .

" Who are you?" She asked . When he didn't answere she tried again ," Answer me!"

" Join us ." Shadows started jumping on her . Sakura screamed and tried to jump away ,but was caught .

" My dear Sakura , you shouldn't fight something stronger then yourself . Like he did ." The boy snapped his fingers and Yami appeared . It was an older version of him . A shadow was holding him by the neck as he tried to get away .

For a moment Sakura felt fear and anger .She didn't know why . In a blink Sakura was seperated from her older version .She floated above them . The older Sakura had tears in her eyes .

" Will you surrender or will you have him dead ?" the older Sakura dropped her staff .

" I give up." She chocked out .

" Coward . Fight him! You're stonger then him ! You can win!" the older Yami said still in the hold of the shadow .

" I know I can beat him , but you'll get hurt . I can't bare to see my one and true love get hurt .I love you Yami ." The older Sakura said .

Sakura gasped at her confession .Then Sakura started blushing a little .

Everything around her went dark .

" Because of your love for Yami , the world was in choas . Stay away for him . If you fall for him the world will be in danger .

Can you risk it? Being the cardmistress everyone knows you can destroy the world . The negative forces are after you now . Will you fisk dawing Yami into this .Or worse will you risk drawing Yugi into this ?"

Sakura shot out of bed . She gasped and tried to calm .

" What was that? Should I stay away from Yugi and Yami?" Sakura looks up at the wall before her . Visions of her dream reappearing in her mind .

------------------

Unlike Sakura and Yami's dreams Yugi's was different .

He was standing in a garden .Sakura and Yami were standing there .Both were blushing .

" Here ." Sakura said gently as she handed him a forget-me-not . Some tears were visible in her eyes ," Please don't forget me. I'm sorry I have to go back to japan, but my family needs me there ."

"Thank you . I will never forget you ." Yami said as he took the flower . Tears were also visible in his eyes .

Both hugged each other like they would never let go . Both sides of the garden began to darken . Sakura vanished leaving Yami alone . Everything went dark around Yugi .

A voice was chanting all around him . He was frightened and no one could help him .

The voice echoed chanting something .

" Stop it!" Yugi yelled desperately . this was doing something to him . It was taking his cheeful ,energatic , and always optomistic side from him .

Little Yugi started crying as he felt a part of him being taken .He woke up his eyes were blank without a spark or shine to them .

----------------

The glowing ball stopped foating and landed back in it's master's hand .He turned to the women behind him .

"Done . If Yami and Sakura start to feel unsure about each other , they will be easier to destroy . As for Yugi , he won't turn back to normal unless Sakura does something about it . Showing them their future was worth it ." A sinister laugh filled the air .

A:N What happened to little Yugi? Will they risk staying from each other? Also , I don't have any ideas for now .My first day of school is very soon now and I won't have enough time to write more , but I'll try .Please R&R .