Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Dreams ❯ Results ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lost Dreams

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters .I only own nightmare, jade and the shadow minions .

Chapter 5: Results

Sakura sat in her math class that monday .' I really hate mondays. 'She sighed in boredom . She started to think about what her dream was about .' Was it really from the future? It must be . I haven't had this kind of dreams for a long time now . Maybe I should keep away from Yami . He does have a different aura . He may know magic .'

--------------

Yami was lying down on the couch staring blankly at the ceiling . Grandpa was doing some errands with Yugi .

' What's with that dream? Should I really keep away from her? Yugi has been acting strange ever since the trip to the gardens .I wonder why? Maybe I should keep away from her . I can't take a risk ,so I'll just try to keep away . Yugi too. I'll see what will happen next.'

---------------

" Yugi what's wrong? You're not acting like yourself today . You're always cheerful and happy, but today you're silent and have this blank look in your eyes too ." Sugoroku asked . He was concerned for little Yugi's behaviour .

" I alright . Don't worry . I was just thinking ." Yugi said . Sugoroku gave him one more concerned look and sighed .

--------------

' Ring bell ring!' Sakura was in her last class looking at the bell .'Just one more minute .'The minute passed quickly and Sakura happily made her way out of class .

' I don't think I should worry about the dream . It isn't a repeating dream for now .' Sakura thought as she headed for the game shop . She entered and put her backpack down .

---------------

Yami got of the coach as he heard someone enter the shop . He went to see Sakura happily looking around . When she saw him she gave him a charming smile .

" Is Yugi home?" Sakura asked .

' I must try to keep Yugi away from her .I'm sorry ,but I can't risk getting you into this .' Yami looked at Sakura with a serious look," He's not here right now and I dont' think he'll be coming back soon ." He lied . Sakura face turned a little disappointed.

" What time do you think he'll come back?" She asked again .

" No ." Yami said rather coldly making her a little nervous ," Maybe you can come back some other time ."

"Okay" Sakura said sadly and picked up her backpack and left.

----------------

Sakura ran into the mansion trying to keep quiet so no one will notice she was sad . She didn't want anyone to be worried for her .

She snuck upstairs and reached the last room in the hall . She opened the door quietly and went inside . She sighed as she closed the door . Putting her backpack by her bed Sakura thought over the dream .' I should really keep away from him he's just to cold .'

A:N What will happen to Yugi now? Will Yami and Sakura kee[ away from each other? Sorry about the late update, but school had been very frusterating .Please R&R .