Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Dreams ❯ Rainy Day ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lost Dreams

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters .I only own nightmare. jade and the shadow minions.

Chapter 6 : Rainy Day

It was the next day . Sakura was watching the rain fall out the window . She sighed . It was only morning and she was already tired .She glanced at the clock and then looked back at the teacher who was lecturing .

---------------

Yami sighed in boredom . Grandpa was cleaning the shop and Yugi was still in bed . His soulroom wasn't the very best place to be . He was laying on his bed inh is soulroom looking up at the ceiling . He had that dream again .' Is it really that bad?'

--------------

Yugi rolled back and forth in his bed .He was having that nightmare again .

" Leave me alone!" Yugi shouted in his sleep covering his ears ," Please stop it!"

" Yugi wake up!" Yami said as he appeared before him . He had sensed that Yugi was in trouble .He shook him lightly and Yugi opened his eyes .

" Don't leave me!" He cried as he hugged Yami . Yami looked down at the little boy and tried to calm him .

---------------

" Yes ." Sakura mumbled as she ran out of the school building . She sighed happily as she ran with her pink umberella ," To bad I have a lot of math homework .I'll just go see if Yugi is at the game shop and hopefully don't run into Yami again . He was so rude yesterday ."

She ran happily to the game shop hoping Yami would act better today .

---------------

Yami looked up watching television with Yugi when he heard the shop bell .' Please don't be Sakura .'Yami looked at yugi's blank expression . He had been like this for two days now . Why? .He sighed and stood up . He walked over to the counter to see none other then Sakura's cheerful face . She had put down he backpack by the door and her umberella on the counter.

" Hi Yami , is Yugi here today?" Sakura asked .Yami gave her a scowl making her nervous.

" Why don't you just mind your own business?" Yami asked darkly . Sakura was taken by surprise by this question .

" What do you mean?" Sakura asked .

" I mean , why don't you stop coming here and stop bothering Yugi?"Sakura was more surprised by these words .Even Yami was surprised .' What am I saying? Is something trying to control me?'

"I'm sorry that I'm bothering you ,but that's no reason to be so rude . When did you become so cold? "Sakura asked .

" When I found out you know magic . You do have magic abilities don't you and don't lie ." Yami said surprising even himself.

'Why can't I stop myself from talking?'

" Well...i....uh...i..." Sakura stuttered .' How did he know I have magic?'

" Admit it! you're just after Yugi to get more powerful . You're nothing but a trick ." Yami shouted at her . For a moment she was hurt .' How could he say that? That isn't true .'

" That is a lie! I would never do such a thing ." Sakura shot back .This time she sounded a bit hurt .

"How can I know if to trust you or not? For what I may know you might be trying to kill him ." Yami said darkly ," You're nothing . Just an obstacle for me to prove I can protect Yugi from danger ."

Sakura back away slightly .Tears were already forming in her eyes .

" You even might be the person who is trying to kill his parents ." Yami said looking at floor after he said that .' Why can't I regain control of this?Or is someone really contolin me?'

"I would never try to kill anyone . What do you know about me? Nothing, but the basic stuff like were I'm from .Just give me a chance . " Sakura said trying to hold back tears .Yami looked at Sakura's hurt face and looked away . He was trying to break free of the controller so he won't hurt her anymore then she already was ," You're probably some rich, snobby girl that doesn't care for anyone."

" Maybe you should just go home ." Yami said a bit sadly after he regained contol . He knew he couldn't fix this now .

Sakura looked at Yami's face and was surprised to see he was a little hurt .

"I guess I shouldn't come back here ." Sakura said through tears as she ran towards the door , grabbed her backpack and ran out forgetting it was raining .

--------------

Sakura ran through the street with her head down crying .' How could he? I was trying to be as nice as I could.'

She ran as fast as she could towards the mansion thinking of an excuse for her not studying magic today . She already felt weak .

--------------

Yami looked at the door sadly ." Sakura , I can't stand hurting you ."

He looked down at the counter to see she forgot her umberella .' I'll give this back some other time .' He thought as he picked it up .As he turned to leave the shop he heard someone tapping their finger on the counter .He turned to see a women with a green t-shirt and jeans standing there with a smirk on her face .

" Who are you?" Yami asked .

" Your controller . " She replied," Jade ."

" So you're the one who was controlling me ." Yami accused .

" Guilty as charged ." She said and they were transported to an ally , " Let's see how tough you really are ."

Yami gasped as a man eating bug appeared and charged at him . He dodged it just in time .

-------------

Sakura qiuetly opened the door and walked inside . She wiped some tears of her face while walking towards the stairs .

" Sakura?Is that you?" Spinel's voice was heard behind her .

" Yeah it's me . Can you cancel my magic training for today? I just don't feel well know ." Sakura said not turning to face him.

Spinel looked confused for a moment then replied," Yes , I will ."

When Spinel flew away Sakura ran upstairs .When she reached her door she flung open the door and through her bookpack on her bed . Then she went to change out of her school uniform .

After she changed she sat down by the huge window . She looked out the window at the raining town .

" Why did he say that? I'm not who he thinks I am ." Sakura said bitterly watching the raindrops ," And how did he know I use magic ."

Sakura rested her head on her hands as she continued to look out the window .

" You okay?" She heard a voice behind her say . She turned to see Kero with a pack of pudding on the know open doorway," You asked to not do any magic training today ."

" I'm fine." Sakura lied ," Could you just leave me alone?"

Kero gave her a confused look and nodded before flying away .

---------------

Yami jumped out of the way of another attack and growled .

" You won't last long now." Jade said and laughed .

A:N Sort of a cliffhanger . Sorry ,but I can't write much due to the fact that I have a lot of homework . Please R&R .