Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Dreams ❯ Battles and Bridges ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lost Dreams

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters .I only own Jade. nightmare, and the shadow minions .

Chapter 7: Battles and Bridges

Yami dodged another attack . He had a torn of right sleeve and a scratched shoulder .

Jade smirked and the monster disappeared ," I see , Pharaoh , that you're tougher than I thougt . Well nevermind that . Harpy Lady attack !"

A harpy lady appeared in the sky and swwoped down at Yami , who ducked .

------------------

Yugi perked up .Where had he sensed that before? Sugoroku looked at the 6 year old boy with interest .It finally hit him. Where is Yami?

-----------------

Sakura lay napping in the chair next to the window .She was having a wierd dream again .

Where am I? She thought as she ran around throught the light . " Good thing it isn't darkness this time."

"You must help Yami." A voice called out .It was fimiliar to Sakura ," He is in danger and so is my son, Yugi ."

"Your son?" Sakura questioned . She felt confused . Was she really speaking to the mother of Yugi?

" Yes my son and your future child ." A women about in her mid twenties appeared before Sakura . She wore a lovely pink dress which looked egyptian .

" My future child?" Sakura asked confused . She felt akward just asking questions .

" Yes , he is ." She giggled ," I am your future self, but that is all I can say for now . Please help Yami . You must help Yami ."

" Not after how he treated me ." Sakura said and felt ashamed of herself for saying that too.

" My was I stubborn ." Future Sakura said while crossing her arms over her chest ," You can't let him die can you? It will also be your fault you know ."

" Alright , alright .I'm going ."Sakura said and she disappeared from her dream .

"If anyone can make her do anything it will be me ." Future Sakura said as she turned around to face an older Eriol ," After all I am her ."

Future Eriol chuckled and they both disappeared .

------------

Little Yugi had bolted up from his seat on the coach . He had just felt something very fimiliar. He ran out of the shop passing Sugoroku on the way ," I have to go!"

Since Yugi was very energatic it didn't take long for him to reach Eriol's mansion ," It feels like Yami is in trouble ."

-------------

Sakura was running towards the door . She heard someone knock and froze ." Just my luck ."

She opened the door to reveal Yugi ," What are you doing here?" she asked .

"Where's Yami?" Yugi asked quickly getting to the point .Sakura froze again and tried to sense Yami's aura .' If Yugi is trying to find Yami too , something really must be wrong .'

Yugi gave a confused look at Sakura as she closed her eyes and started concentrating .Her eyes snapped opened .She grabbed Yugi's hand and pulled him along," This way!"

--------------

Yami was on his kness . He was very beaten up now .The harpy lady used her claws to grab both his arms and lift him about 50 feet over ground . Jade also flew up . She flew up until she was at eye level with Yami .

"What have we here? A pharaoh on a hook." She laughed but was cut of .

"Up here!"A voice yelled .

Jade looked above her . Yami did too, but gasped at what he saw . Sakura was flying over them with Yugi in her arms . Sakura had what looked like angel wings and she was holding a staff in her arms .Yugi waved towards Yami .

" Sakura and Yugi? What are you doing here and what's going on?" Yami managed to say .

Sakura flew below them and placed Yugi on the ground. She then placed the sheild card in his hand .'Since he is my future child he must have some Clow magic within him.'

" What's this? It looks fimiliar ." Yugi said as he looked at the card .

" Use it to protect yourself and stay here ." Sakura commanded gently then flew of towards Yami . She floated right by his side trying to get him out of harpy's firm grip, but the harpy just slashed at her with her claws .

" Sakura? Why are you trying to save me after what I said to you?" Yami asked . He was stunned .

" Because I know you didn't mean to hurt me . " For a breif moment Sakura and Yami looked at each other in the eye . Both were suprised by her words and both had sadness in their eyes ," You would never hurt me ."

Jade was also stunned at what happened . She had a perfect plan to impress Nighmare and it didn't work .

She unleashed a water attack on the two unsespecting teenagers .

" Freeze them both and lock their souls ."

-------------

Yugi saw her attack and looked down at the card in his hands ." The Sheild ."

As soon as he said it's name it activated and saw it's mistress in danger and flew to protect her .

-------------

The attack hit the sheild making a huge noise, suprising Sakura and Yami . Sakura saw the sheild and looked down at Yugi .

Yugi smiled and gave her a thumbs up .

"He did it!" She shouted .

" Did what?" Yami asked still confused .At that moment harpy took the advantage to drop Yami . Yami was a little too surprised to even scream .

Sakura turned and gasped . Yugi had horror written all over his face and Jade just smirked ." Bye-bye ."

A black blur swooped down beneath Yami and started to flap it's huge butterfly wings to lift him up by the collar of Yami's shirt .

Sakura and Yugi sighed in releif . Jade just growled .The black blur was a panther with silver armour and butterfly wings .

He went up to Sakura,"Eriol sent me to protect you since Keroberos is having a fever today ."

"What?" Sakura asked worried about her friend .

" I don't mean to interupt and ask this question again, but ...." Yami said as he crossed his arms ," What is going on here!"

Sakura giggled . Yami looked so cute . Being held by his shirt collar by a panther and crossing his arms Yami blushed slightly at her reaction ," Yami ,you are just too cute when you blush ."

"People! You've forgotten about me!" Jade yelled behind them .

"Sakura use a card which can store her back to her old self . She really isn't suppose to be like this." Spinel said as he flew away towards Yugi , leaving Sakura to face Jade . He then yelled over his back ," A card which can represent good ."

Sakura quickly knew what he meant .She had been with her cards for a long time so it was no problem for her to identify them by description .She pulled out the light and hope card ." Please banish all the evil in her !"

There was a bright flash and a dark spirit came out of Jade's body. Jade wasn't in her old clothes anymore, but normal clothes . A green sleeveless t-shirt and a plade long skirt . Jade fainted and Sakura caught her and set her down .

" She will be fine ." Spinel told her .

-------------

Yami was looking down at his reflection in the creek below him . he was standing on a little bridge in the nearby park looking at the leaves falling over his reflection .Sakura's face appeared in the water instead of his .He remebered the look she gave him when she told him she knew he didn't want to hurt her .

--------------

Sakura slowly came through the park looking down at the flor as she walked . It was the ending of another typical school day and she needed someplace to think about all the events that had happened .

She looked ahead to see Yami looking into the water of the creek . He seemed deep in thought . She held her breath as appraoched him , trying to gather courage to say 'hi'.

---------------

Yami sensed a magical presence beside him and looked to the side at the corner of his eyes to see Sakura walking up to him while holding her breath and having a mental war .She had her eyes closed too . She tripped over a rock and gasped for breath . Yami quickly caught her in his arms . She seemed started for a second then relaxed .

He loosened his grip on her and she looked up at him . Her emerald eyes were a little blank ," Hi Yami."

" Hi" Yami greeted .Both were trying not to make eye contact and were looking away," Has Yugi said anything more about where he came from or memories of his parents?"

Sakura looked on the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world ." No."

How could she tell him she was Yugi's future mother?

Yami could tell she wasn't telling the truth and stepped forward. He took her chin into his hand forcing her to look him into his eyes .

-----------------

Sakura was caught off gaurd and could only look into his eyes like a deer by a car's headlights .

"You're not telling me the truth .I know that much ." Yami said ," You still haven't explained about yesterday ."

Sakura sighed and Yami let go of her chin . Sakura just backed away and looked at Yami with regret in her eyes .

She took another step back .Yami looked curiouly at what she was doing .

" I better get going . Eriol can explain it better then me." With that she ran away the other direction .' I can't risk telling him .'

"Wait!"Yami yelled after her, but it was to late ."Why Sakura?"

He looked back at the waters and sighed .

A:N Sorry for making the characters a little OOC . Will Yami learn the truth? Will Yugi learn the truth? Who is the father and what will Future Sakura have to do with all this? Will Yami ever return Sakura's umberella?Please review . I need about 5 more reviews to keep going .

PLEASE REVIEW!