Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Dreams ❯ An Unexpected Visit ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lost Dreams

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters only jade, nightmare, and the shadow minions .

Chapter 8: An Unexpected Visit

Sakura opened the door to her house . She went in and closed the door behind her . She leaned on the door and gave a heavy sigh .' Why is this happening? To many questions unanswered and it's getting to me .'

" Mistress Sakura?" Sakura turned to see Nakura in the kitchen doorway with a worried expression .' Everyone is getting worried or hurt . Everything is just turning upsidedown . It's all becoming a mess .'

" Are you okay? You seem to be out of it." Nakura said getting a very concerned face .

"I'm fine . " Sakura answered then gave a fake smile," I'm just going to go to my room to do my math homework ."

That answer made Nakura even more concerned then she already was . She watched as Sakura dashed upstairs to her room.

--------------

Yugi watched as Yami paced back and forth .

"Why are you doing that?" Yugi asked .

"I'm just thinking if I should return something or not." Yami answered without even looking at him .

" Of course you should return it." Yugi said as if it was the simplest thing in the world ," It's not right to keep someone elses things .It's like stealing .I learned that from my mom."

Yami gave Yugi a weird look then nodded . He started for the shop part of the house .

"Where are you going?" Yugi asked as he followed .

" To return something to someone ."Yami said .

"I'm coming too ." Yugi said .Yami turned to say he can't come with him but the cute lost puppy dog look Yugi was making him think otherwise .

----------------

Sakura lay on her bed . 'Yugi is my future child . And there's proof too. Like the card Yugi activated and how he is very energatic .'

"Sakura? What happened yesterday?" Kero asked as he floated up to her ," Eriol sent Spinel to protect you for some reason and then you come back with this strange women."

"Jade?" Sakura had forgotten about her," What room is she in?"

"The guest room, I think ." But before Kero could finish his sentance Sakura was out her door .

---------------

Sakura knocked on the door . Noboby answered it so she opened it . Jade was asleep on the bed, but when Sakura entered she awoke .

"I'm sorry If I waked you." Sakura said politely,"But I just wanted a chance to know you before you leave.I want a chance to be friends with you."

Jade looked at Sakura . She had a confused expression on her face ," Why do you want to be my friend after all I did?"

Sakura smiled ,"Because you were under control of something.You couldn't control your actions."

Jade thought over it and nodded ,then motioned for Sakura to sit by her .When they were both confortable she began talking.

------------------

Yami walked through the streets towards the mansion . Yugi was skipping before him ,"Do you think Sakura is home? I didn't know Sakura left her umberella in the game shop."

Yami looked at little Yugi and sighed ," I'm sorry I didn't tell you she came by."

"It's okay ." Yugi said .

'Maybe I'll get an explanation about what happened.' Yami thought as the nasion came into veiw .

-----------------

Nakura was busy making dinner and trying to keep Kero from eating the desserts when the doorbell rang .

She went over and opened the door to find Yugi and Yami .

"Hello, what brings you here?"Nakura asked them.

"I'm here to return Sakura's umberella and Yugi just tagged along."Yami said handing Nakura the umberella .He then turned to leave .

"Wait!" Nakura yelled after him ,"Please talk to Sakura .She's been acting kind of wierd all of a sudden .She said she need to do her math homework . And thats odd because she didn't follow it up with how she hated math ."

Yami looked at Nakura who looked like she really meant it .

"Can you, please?"Yugi asked pulling on Yami's hand ,"I don't want to leave yet."

"Fine." Yami said as he entered the house.

"Her room is on the second floor . I think you'll know it when you feel it . It's the door with the bright pink aura ." Nakura

said with a wink.

"Okay."Yami said slowly as he eyed Nakura suspisciously .

"Now then."Nakura said as she turned to Yugi when Yami headed for the stairs ,"Why don't you come with me to the kitchen."

"Okay."Yugi said happily running to the kitchen .

---------------

Sakura quietly left Jade's room after Eriol came in and said he'd like to talk to her alone .She walked back to her room ,but stopped infront of her door when she felt a fimiliar presence inside .She noticed the door was slightly open .

She gulped and hoped in wasn't the evil bad guy . She held her breath and sighed .'Here goes.'

She opened the door as silently as she could .Who she saw in her room suprised her .

"Yami?!" Sakura yelped as she saw him sitting in a chair by her desk . He was reading an old magic book Sakura had written about the hope card .It also contained facts about the other cards ," What are you doing here?!"

Yami quickly turned his head to look at Sakura .He smirked," Now will you tell me what's going on?"

Sakura slowly walked up to him . Yami stood up from his chair ," From what I saw yesterday I would say you're an angel . I mean normal girls don't fly with wings and save people ."

Sakura blushed and said ," I'm not an angel ."

"Then what are you?"Yami asked a little impatient .Sakura frowned when he said that .Sakura sighed in defeat .She now knew he'll never stop bothering her about it .

"I'm a very powerful sorceress .One of the most powerful in the world .That's because I'm the Cardmistress ."Sakura started explaining .

---------------

Yugi looked around the kitchen and spotted Kero by the pudding bowl .Kero had froxe just as Yugi entered .

"Cool Teddy Bear!" Yugi said with joy and ran over to him," What a funny looking stuffed animal .I know I've seen him before."

With that Yugi picked up Kero and nearly chocked him to death by giving him a huge bear hug ," I better ask Sakura if this is hers or if he has a name ."

With that Yugi ran out of the room to Sakura's room . Nakura giggled.' At least Kero won't be a problem in the kitchen .'

-------------

Sakura was sitting on her bed with Yami sitting next to her .She had only told hima few details like what kind of sorceress she was and she told him about Eriol, but she didn't fully trust him with everything else .

Just then they the door opened and Yugi ran in with a happy look . When Sakura saw him holding Kero in a death hug she started giggling ,"Is he yours? "

Sakura nodded ,"Yes, his name is Kero .I had him for about 7 or 8 years now ."

"It's a miracle he hasn't fallen apart." They turned to see an older version of Yami leaning against the closed door . He saw waering dark leather clothing and he looked like one of those street bullies with the buckles and everything .

"What the?!" Yami yelped as the older Yami stepped forward .

"Don't you recognize me?I mean we do look alike." The older Yami said,"I'm your future self ."

Yugi and Yami looked a bit shocked, but Sakura looked like this wasn't the first time it happened .Yugi and Yami looked at Sakura who sweatdropped ," What?! You don't think I had the same experience yesterday ."

"So Sakura also visited you?" Future Yami said and Sakura nodded .Yami stood up," Why am I always the last one to know everything?"

"Help!!" Kero yelled out suprising Yami and Yugi . Sakura sweatdropped again .

"This kid is going to kill me!!!" Yugi dropped Kero and backed away," Mommy!"

Sakura perked up when Yugi yelled that .She stood up and picked up Yugi then scowled at Kero," Kero!!Don't scare him like that!"

"Sorry."Kero said .Future Yami smirked.

"So I guess you know about who Yugi is to you don't you?" Future Yami said making Yami and Kero confused ,"I guess I have to tell Yami ."

Future Yami sighed like this going to be difficult making Yami a little nervous .Future Yami looked from Yugi to Sakura then to Yami and said," Yami as your future self I'll have to tell you the truth about yourself . You are Yugi's future father ."

Yami's eyes widened in shock and he sat back down on the bed.' No wonded he looks like me.'

Sakura blushed a deep deep red .' What?! He's my future husband!'

Kero just stared at their reactions and Yugi in Sakura's arms just looked from Future Yami to Yami .

A:N So will Sakura tell Yami her secret? What will happen now? Please Reveiw.