Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Dreams ❯ Journey To The Future ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lost Dreams

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters .I only own jade, nightmare, and the shadow minions.

Chapter 9: Journey To The Future

Everyone had calmed down after the shock . Yugi was sitting between Yami and Future Yami . Sakura was sitting on the chair by the window just looking out of it . She had a very faint blush on her face .Kero was flying around the room since Sakura hadn't let him leave the room until everything was settled .

"It's not that big a shock , is it?" Kero asked as he flew in front of Yami's face . Yami just swatted him out of his face .

"Well at least I found my real dad and my dad in the past ."Yugi said ," Now I don't know my past mom yet ."

Sakura turned towards Yugi . Future Yami looked over at Sakura and their eyes met ,"I have to bring you to the future . Only you can stop the evil that is destroying my kingdom ."

"What kingdom?!" Yami yelled out .

" I am Pharaoh Yami of Neo-Crystal Egypt . "Future Yami said calmly .They heard on the door .

"Hide!" Sakura hissed at Future Yami," I can't explain this to Eriol or anyone else .Maybe I could but just do it!"

Future Yami just shrugged and dove behind her bed .

"Come in."Sakura said .

The door opened to reveal Eriol and Spinel on his shoulder, " I just wanted to tell you that Jade just left a few minutes ago . She heard that Yami was talking to you and said she better not interupt . "

"Ah thanks for telling me that." Sakura said smiling .

"That's the first time I saw you smile for days ." Eriol said," Even though it is a fake smile."

Sakura's smile faltered and she giggled nervously .Yugi smiled brightly when he saw Spinel . He turned to Sakura and pointed to him," Another talking stuffed animal ."

Eriol looked at Sakura who became even more nervous ,"I suppose he knows ."

"No not him .Him." Sakura pointed to Yami," And only the basic facts ."

Eriol nodded in understandment ,"I bet Yami from the future us here too . I can sense his aura ."

Future Yami stood up and smiled," Nice meeting you again."

"What do you mean?" Sakura and Yami both said at the same time .

"I met him in my dreams like you met your future self in your dreams too . My future self told me that too."Eriol smiled his usual annoying smile .

"Well I guess we all met our future selves . Now what's going to happen?"Sakura asked .

"Now we go to the future ." Future Yami said .

"YAY! I'm going back home!" Yugi jumped up and down, but then stopped," but I still don't know who my mom is ."

" I'll tell you when we get there ." Future Yami said . Then he turned to Sakura and winked," Isn't that right?"

"You sure have become a happy person ."Eriol pointed out," Yami doesn't really act like you ."

--------------

A teenage boy walked down the stairs .he held a glowing orb in his hand showing Eriol, Yami and Sakura talking while Future Yami was trying to concentrate on taking them to the future . Yugi was clutching Yami's arm and Kero was just lazily floating around .

"So you're coming back to the future . We'll just have to have a surprise waiting for them." He started chuckiling .

---------------

Now in the future. The group is in a crystal desert . In their veiw lies a huge city with pyramids, crystal towers and floating islands . Some parts of the city were on lakes of ice .It looked like a futuristic winter wonderland in Egypt .

"Duck!" Future Yami cried .

"Where?!" Everybody yelled back and Future Yami sweatdropped .He pointed behind them to reveal a huge disk flying towards them . Everyone fell to the floor just as it passed above them .

"Where did that come from?"Yami yelled as it flew back towards them only this time it was heading for their feet .

"Jump!"Future Yami cried . Everyone did so .

"You know , why do you give the commands? I was a pharaoh too." Yami said at Future Yami .

" We don't have that to worry about right know ."Future Yami said back," That's one of NightMare's attack machines. If it knocks you out you go into a very deep sleep and almost nothing can wake you up. Well there is one thing, but I'll let you figure it out if you get hit ."

"That thing does that?"Sakura asked as they started running away .

"Less talking and more running!" Eriol shouted as the disk got very close to them .

A huge hole appeared in front of them . Sakura screamed as she fell in and Yami fell in next since they were both the first people in line while running . Yugi and the others stopped at the edge and the hole closed up . The disk had disapeared too.

"What was that?" Kero asked as he flew over the area were the hole once was .

"A dream vortex." Future Yami answered ,"A vortex of lost dreams and love ."

" How do we get them back?" Yugi asked feeling scared . Future Yami walked up to his son ," Everything will be fine."

A:N Lea, you can copy this fanfic if you really want too, if that's what you're asking.

What will happen to Sakura and Yami? And what did NightMare have in mind? Will Sakura and Yami ever find true love?

Please REVIEW!!!!!!!!