Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Dreams ❯ Taken Feelings ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lost Dreams

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters . I only own jade, nightmare, and the shadow minions .

Chapter 10 :Sakura's Taken Feelings

Sakura sat up . He head hurt and she had a very huge headache . She looked around .

"Where is this?"Sakura stood up . For a minute she forgot her about her headache. She was in some kind of shadow world where everything was covered in shadows and the sky was pitch black with a dark blueish yellow moon .It all looked so hunted like ghosts lived here .Sakura shuddered at the thought . Even though she was 16 years old she was still afraid of them.

She groaned as her head ached again and she fell to her knees .' What happened to the others?'

---------------

Yami stood up and looked around the shadow lands .This was not the place he wanted be at . He started walking forward,but stopped trying to remember what happened . He remembered him and Sakura running with everyone else following . Then a huge black hole appeared beneath them and Sakura and him didn't have time to stop and fell in . Then everything went black . But did the others fall in too?

He started walking again hoping to find them .

--------------

Little Yugi and his companions were all sitting by a fire . Future Yami was looking deeply into the flames like trying to keep predict something and Eriol was just looking into it with deep thought . Spinel was just looking into the fire without any interest showing . He was in his true form with Eriol leaning against him . Little Yugi was starting to really miss Yami and Sakura even though it was only a few hours since their fall .

"Daddy?"Little Yugi asked his father as he looked up," You never told us why mom isn't here and who is she?Why don't i have any memories of her or you before I saw you? "

Future Yami looked over at him with some sadness in his eyes," Your mother has been captured some time before I appeared in the past . She contected her past selve then she and Eriol's future self were spotted and now are held prisoners by Nightmare . And who she is I still cannot tell you . She herself has to tell you. "

Future Yami sighed and Yugi just yawned . It was getting late ," In order to send you at such a young age to the past we had to erase some of your memories . Eriol's future self informed of your mission because we needed help in destroying our enemy ."

Future Yami turned to look back at his son,but he was fast asleep leaning against Eriol . Eriol chuckled and Future Yami looked towards the stars.'I hope to see you again . I know that our past selves will be able to rescue you , my love.'

A few minutes later after Yugi was placed to sleep by the protection of Spinel, Eriol and Future Yami were left to talk by the fire . Spinel also said a few words, but careful not to wake Yugi .

"So what does the dream vortex really do? Will Sakura be alright?"Eriol asked . Future Yami turned to see Eriol's eyes filled with worry for his half daughter .

"I'm sure she'll be fine if Yami is there ,but I still have some doubts too .Inside the dream vortex dreams and feelings get lost and shadows claim people's hearts . The shadows of that land take the person's feelings, dreams or whatever makes the person happy or whatever makes the person a person of light ."Future Yami and Eriol looked back at the fire," It rips out their dream crystal and makes the person lost, lonely and confused ."

Eriol sighed," Lets just hope for the best."

---------------

Sakura looked around . Suddenly she started feeling lonely .She had never been in a place like this and she felt hopeless .

Sakura didn't see her shadow slowly overtaking her into a darker world . She felt like she was never loved . A part of her said it wasn't true,but the shadow had almost complete contol over her now .

'Someone please save me .' Sakura realized what was happening . Darkness was overtaking her . Her dreams, love and every good feeling were being taken away from her . She felt like a part of her was being ripped away and only the dark lonely part left . A tear slid down her face and she sat down pulling her knees to her chin as more tears slid down her face .

----------------

Yami searched through the forest . Unlike Sakura this land didn't have any effect on him since he had powers from the Shadow Realm . To him the Shadow Realm was creepier then this .

He heard faint sounds of crying in the distance .' Who could that be?'

He ran and jumped over some logs and tree roots until he reached a little clearing . He could only see Sakura's back as she sat there on the ground . It seemed as the crying was coming from her .

'I wonder what's wrong.' Yami thought as he walked forward .'I must try everything I can to cheer her up . I know she would do the same for Yugi if he was scared. But there's another reason I want to comfort her, but I just don't know why.'

While Yami was lost in his thoughts he didn't get to notice the glass wall infront of him and went right into it .

"What the?"Yami rubbed his forehead where he had rammed it into the invisible wall . Sakura had stopped crying and lifted her head ,"At least I got her attention ."

Yami put both his hands on the invisible barier . He then started banging on it, but it didn't break ,"I just know something really bad is going to happen, I just know it ."

Sakura stood up, she didn't know what was going on behind her and she didn't really want to know . She sat back down and sighed deeply and a tear slid down her face again .

A:N Will Yami be able to rescue Sakura or will something get to her first? Will Yugi ever get to know who his mom is? Will Future Sakura be rescued in time? Stay tuned .

Please Review!!