Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Dreams ❯ Game of Darkness ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lost Dreams

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters . I only own jade,nightmare,and the shadow minions .

Chapter 11: Game of Darkness

Future Yami, along with Eriol, Spinel and Yugi started heading towards the castle first thing in the morning. Spinel carried little Yugi on his back since yugi hadn't woken up yet .

"How much farther is it?"Eriol asked in a kind of serious voice .

"We'll get there,but that's not the only problems we have ."Future Yami said .Eriol sighed and looked behind him at Spinel.

"You mean Sakura and Yami ,right?" Eriol asked .

"Don't worry, they'll make it through somehow or I wouldn't even be here. But this isn't how Sakura and I met, and if something happens to them we'll be gone too." Future Yami crossed his arms and stopped making Eriol almost run into him.

"There it is" He pointed ahead of them in some kind of valley . It was the same group of houses they saw when they first came here, but there was a huge crystal palace in the center with crystal pink cherry blossoms surrounding it .

"It's marvelous!" Eriol gasped at the beauty of the whole city . There were people pulling carts and there were pegusases too. The people wore clothes of a combination of egyptain and japanese type . The whole city also looked like a combination of those two cultures . Everything was either crystal, blue stone or light blue sand .

"I'm Home!" They turned to see Yugi happily jumping up and down ," I remember everything now ."

-----------------

Yami was panting and still behind the glass barier . Sakura was just sitting there not even moving . He was starting to worry about her .

A dark shadow loomed over him and he turned around . He gasped . It was some kind of caped figure with glowing blueish eyes and an evil smirk . He just went through the glass barrier and stood behind Sakura.

"Stay away from her! If you do anything to her I will have my revenge!" Yami stood up and started banging on the wall as hard as he could . He would not let that thing hurt her .

The shadow seemed to be enjoying this and took out some kind of little bottle with white water in it .He turned towards yami who stood petrified in his place . He wasn't going to like on what was going to happen next . The shadow popped open the cork .

The shadow floated over Sakura and then floated before her . She looked up . The shadow grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and held her up . Sakura chocked and tried to fight back, but it was no use .

Yami's hands were getting very sore and he stopped banging on the wall just in time to see the shadow pouring down the white water into Sakura's mouth and she chocked .

The shadow threw Sakura on the ground and the glass barier broke into peices . Yami ran forward towards Sakura, but the shadow got in the way between them .Sakura tried to get up and got on one knee . She looked up .

"Yami?" She asked weakly . Yami turned to look at her and noticed she had become pale .

"I am a Shadow Minion summoned by Nightmare . He ordered me to this and challenge you to a game of darkness.You must know how to play that already ." The shadow minion smirked and motioned towards a neatly cut tree stump with a game board .

"And the prize for winning is Sakura, but if you lose she comes with us or dies and you get sent back to the past where you came from ." Yami grumbled . He didn't have a choice . Sakura's life was at stake . He couldn't risk her life and he couldn't let her die knowing he could have saved her or done at least something .

The shadow snapped his fingers and Sakura was taken by two other shadow minions .

"Alright , I'll play the game just don't hurt her ."Yami said without hesitation this time . Sakura was gaurded by the two shadow minions with a third holding her hands behind her back in a stone grip .The shadow minion chuckled cruely as Yami took a seat on the other side of the table kind stump .

Then the duel began .

-------------

Eriol had slipped into town and baught desguises with the money Future Yami provided . They couldn't risk causing a big comotion or Nightmare's gaurd would capture them . They needed to save Future Sakura and the only way was to get inside the palace's main dungeons .

They were all dressed as bounty hunters with red and gold suits . Spinel had returned into traveling form .They each had a feather in their french type hat . Little Yugi was dressed in ragged clothing making him look like some poor lost boy .

They were marching through the city with Eriol looking at it with great interest .

"There's the enterence to the castle . Now we just have to get passed the gaurds ." Future Yami said while looking at the two gaurds with a blueish black uniform . It was different from the others they have seen .

"Alright."Eriol said and started thinking of a plan .

------------------

Sakura was starting to feel very dizzy and her temperature was dropping fast .Yami and the shadow minion had an equel of 600 life points each now and it looked a tie .

"I will win this!" Yami proclaimed .

"You say that,but I can see you are unsure ." The shadow minion said .

Yami growled then stole glance at Sakura, who had her hands clasped as in silent prayer . The third shadow minion had disapeared .

------------------

"Pardon us ,but..." The castle's gaurds looked at the two men, one with blue eyes and the other with crimson . They had a little boy tied up with rope between them and the end of the rope was held by the crimson eyed boy . The gaurds eyed them suspisciously knowing they've seen that little boy before," But we are traveling bounty hunters and we have found a bounty on one called Yugi Mouto . And as you can see we have captured him . You can tell your leader that or whatever you want ."

Both gaurds gasped as they recognized the boy as the only son of the Pharaoh ,"Go in right away .The master will surely be pleased ."

"Thank you, my dear gentlemen........uh I mean thanks."The blue eyed boy said nervously forgeting that he was supposed to be a bounty hunter .

As the both boys entered dragging little Yugi along one of the gaurds whispered to the other," Never in my lifetime have I seen a well trained bounty hunter with good manners ."

"I've never either." the other gaurd nodded .

----------------

About an hour later Yami stood victorious and the shadow minion just looked like he expected this.

"It looks like you won Game King . So here's your prize ." The shaodw minion snapped his fingers and her and the others vanished .

Sakura collapsed since the shadow minions were holding her up if not she would have fallen a long time ago.

Yami slid on one knee and caught her before she hit the ground .

"Yami . " Sakura got to her knees before him . She had to look up a bit since he was on one knee, but still a couple centimeters taller .She put her hands together as in silent prayer again and looked up into his face . Her eyes were sparkling by the reflection of the moon and compared to her pale face ,"Thank you."

Yami caught her in his arms as she fainted . He quickly felt for a heartbeat . Thankfully she was still alive. he held her close as she started shivering .

"Sakura......?"Yami called queitly, but she didn't answer .

--------------

Eriol and Future Yami took of some of their 'bounty hunter' costumes. Spinel untied Yugi and they both looked over at the two other boys .

"Now what?" Spinel asked .

"Now we go this way." Future Yami started running down some stairs . Everyone followed after him .

A:N Will Sakura die or will Yami save her somehow? Will Future Yami, Eriol, Spinel and Yugi get to Future Sakura?

Stay tuned and

Please Reveiw!