Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Dreams ❯ A Silver Tear and a Kiss ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lost Dreams

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters. I only own jade, nightmare and the shadow minions .

Chapter 12: A Silver Tear And A Kiss

Yami held the limp Sakura in his hands . She was very pale now, but she seemed alright .Her temperature was dropping fast .

"Don't worry , she's dreaming , running out of life energy . And she will not awake . This dream is real!" He heard a booming voice over them and looked up to see the a teenage boy with a glowing orb in his hand . He smirked then laughed cruely,"One Sakura dies the future Sakura goes with her ."

With that he disappeared leaving Yami alone with a pale Sakura .

-----------------

Yugi and Eriol ran after Future Yami while Spinel just flew . They had been chased by several of Nightmare's gaurds now and then, but Future Yami took care of a them .

They finally made it to the cell room where Future Sakura was being held captive . To be exact her aura could be sensed behind the cell door .

"Let me handle this!" Spinel said and transformed into his true form . He got ready to blast the door open .

"Just don't hurt her ." Future Yami warned .

-----------------

"Wake up, come one , you just have to wake up!" Meanwhile Yami was still in the dream vortex where he was trying to shake Sakura awake .

"Yugi needs you . You're like a mother to him." Yami said trying even harder while the shadow minion's and the teenage boy's cruel laughter filled his head .

-----------------

Spinel blasted the door open causing some more gaurds nowing they were here . Two sets of gaurds ran from each side of the hall . Future Yami faced one group with his 'Mind Crush ' attack and Spinel took care of the others with a wing attack sending them into a wall .

They ran into the cell to find Sakura standing there just looking at her hands .They gasped . She was fading in and out .

----------------

"Yugi needs you." Yami urged her to wake up . He laughed bitterly .

"I always tell myself that the only reason I try to protect and save you is because Yugi needs you since youto seem to really get along and would be crushed if one of you died, but now..." A tears appeared in his eyes," I know that I need you too and would also be crushed to the very heart if you died ."

He laughed bitterly again wiping away the tears .

----------------

"Sakura!" Future Yami called and ran to hug her,but only got thin air,"What's this?"

"Yami! Something is happening to me. I'm just disappearing. "Future Sakura said frightened .

Eriol and Spinel entered and looked at Future Sakura . She had hair to her waist and some of it was tied by a golden ribbon it a ponytail . Her eyes were still the same,but less sparle since she had been held captive in a dreary castle . She was wearing a pink sleeveless shirt with a black skirt . She had a golden belt on with two chains . She also had pink boots with a light pink star with an eye of horus on it .

"MOM!" Yugi ran in and also tried to hug her,but got thin air,"What's happening? "

"You remembered?"Future Sakura asked and Yugi nodded happily .

"We can talk about that later, what I want to know is what's happening?"Future Yami said .

-----------------

"Sakura. Don't leave me alone like this . I know I probably deserve this for what I did as pharaoh, but I don't deserve anything like this."Yami said holding Sakura's limp form closer,"Please forgive me for not being able to save you."

"Yami." Yami looked at her face . He heard her voice in his head . Sure she never told him the whole truth about herself, but she didn't deserve this . No one did ,"You're the one who kept everything together ."

----------------

"I remember telling Sakura something about keeping Yami,Yugi and herself together and then Future Eriol helped me get out of the castle, but he escaped and I got lost . Then Nightmare showed up and I was captured. Now just a few hours ago I started to slowly fade away ." Future Sakura explained with her eyes filled with fright .

"Don't worry . Everything will be alright . Like you always say ." Future Yami said ,"The reason you're fading is probably because something is happening to the past Sakura."

"What?!So that's why she's not here. By the way where's your past self?"Future Sakura asked .

"Sakura and him fell into a dream vortex ."Future Yami said seriously .

----------------

"Don't go Sakura."Yami pleaded . He felt hopeless and completely lost .

Sakura's face still looked the same and it couldn't get any paler now .

"Please."Yami asked knowing he won't get an answer anyway. He took Sakura's hand in his .

-----------

Future Sakura was now so invisible she was hard to see .

"Well, I guess it's goodbye"Future Sakura said solemnly . Yugi started to fade away as well ."Since Sakura in the past was near death that means Yugi won't be able to live either .And there's also nothing we can do."

Yami stood their with tears and fright in his eyes . His one true love was just fading away from his life .

'I hope things will turn up for the best.'

------------------

Yami just looked at Sakura's face . He brushed some of her hair of her face ,"Please don't die, tenshi ."

He didn't notice that he was starting to glow a golden color . He leaned down and kissed Sakura on the forehead while a silver tear ran down his face.

Sakura started to glow as well and the area around them started to glow a silverish color . A twinle of a bell was heard .

Where Yami held Sakura's hand started to glow as well, but more brightly .

--------------------

Future Sakura started to reaapear again and so did Yugi . When they fully appeared Future Sakura ran up and hugged Future Yami and he hugged her back .

"They did it."Yami whispered into Sakura's ear and they looked at each other . Tears of joy running down their faces .

---------------------

During Yami's kiss , Sakura and him were transported back into where they fell in .

Yami leaned away from Sakura . Her skin color was turning back to normal . In about a couple more minutes her eyes fluttered open and she looked at Yami .He eyes were still blank .

"Y-y-yami?"She asked unsurely as her vision started to turn back to normal .Yami helped her to her knees . They were now face to face, he was still holding her hand and they were both on their knees .Yami nodded talling he rit really was him .

They looked at their hands and slowly took them away to reveal a pure white crystal .It was Sakura's taken feeling and dreams . It floated over befor her heart before there was a flash of light and it disappeared . Sakura closed then opened her eyes and they turned back to their normal sparkling ones .

She looked at him and smiled a very bright and grateful smile . She hugged him very tightly and Yami was surprised at first,but eventually hugged back," Thank you Yami . You rescued me and now you gave me back my life, dream and feelings . You did so much , you don't have to be sorry. You gave me a reason for living when I didn't have my feelings. "

Yami pulled away and held her shoulders . Sakura had tears flowing down her cheeks, but she was smiling."Thank you!"

Yami stood up and then held his hand out to Sakura who took it and also stood up.

"We go that way. There was a city when we first appeared, maybe the others are heading towards the opposite direction . I mean my future self was leading us this way ."Sakura nodded in agreement .

"Now that we're back there's nothing that can get in our way!" Sakura stated and they both started running towards their chosen direction .

A:N For the people who don't know, the word 'tenshi' means angel .I also couldn't kill of Sakura . She's one of my favorite characters . So, What will happen now? Will they get reuntied or will Nightmare seperate them again? Stay tuned and

PLEASE REVIEW!