Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Dreams ❯ Battle to the End ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lost Dreams

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters . I only own jade, nightmare and the shadow minions .

/...../someone telepathically speaking

//.....// someone speaking telepathically back

Chapter 14: A Battle to the End

Yami and F.Yami were both trying to think of a way around this . Yugi was near tears as soon as he saw the sakuras captured .

"Please...don't hurt them....." Little Yugi was trying to keep from running up to them . Eriol looked at Yugi and a plan came to his mind .

"Yugi?" Eriol said trying to get the little one's attention," Just to make sure . Since you finally got your memories back I want to know if Yami and Sakura are really your parents . "

"Sure they are. My father is Pharaoh of Neo-Crystal Egypt and my mom is the queen ." Yugi said .

"Okay. Now that I know here's the plan on rescueing your mom." Eriol said and kneeled down to explain to Yugi .

----------------

Sakura was trying her best to try to figure out a plan or something . She noticed that F.Sakura was calm and tried her best to focus .

/Sakura?/

//AHHHHHHHHH!HOW CAN YOU SPEAK IN MY MIND?!?!//

/Not so loud you'll give me a headache. I'm speaking to you telepathically.Remember I taught you this too./

//Oh yeah. heh, sorry Eriol//

/I have a plan.Just try to destract Nightmare ./

//O..kay. I don't know what plan you got, but I think I can destract him .//

/Thanks/

Sakura turned to look at Nightmare who was in the middle of a death glare contest with Yami and F.Yami . If looks could kill F.Yami and Yami would've killed Nightmare long ago.

"Hoe, that's scary." Sakura mumbled as she saw their death glares . She then spoke up in a quiet voice," Nightmare why are you trying to kill me."

Nightmre's attention turned to her and he began explaining his long history about how they ruined his life, but it was really Yami Malik and he is trying to still kill them because he can't admit he was wrong . Also that he wanted to rule the world, normal evil villian history .

-------------------

"Great plan, master" Spinel told Eriol . Eriol nodded and looked to see F.Sakura with an annoyed face while Sakura was trying to keep a normal face on while Nightmare told his evil history and such .

"Okay, here it goes." Eriol concentrated and tried to keep his magic as low as possible . Sakura cards started to appear in his hand .He quickly stopped and looked at the cards in his hand.' Wood, Sword, Sheild, Arrow, Windy, Shot, Illusion and Light. Well Light, Arrow, Sheild and Shot are going to be useful .'

"Here Yugi." Eriol handed him the Sheild, Wood and Illusion card," You know what you have to do ."

"Right!" Yugi said and activated Illusion making him look invisible," Now I have to go and activate sheild to protect Sakura and mom ."

"That's correct." Eriol said and got on Spinel .He was still weak and used more energy after he recovered.

Spinel flew towards the two bored pharaohs who were starting to think Nightmare's life was just some big crazy mess.

-------------------

"Would you just be quiet."F.Sakura said a little rudely," It's bad enough we're captured by you, but this is worse."

"My, you have been hanging around Yami to much." Nightmare commented reminding Sakura that he is her future husband making her blush slightly. Nightmare saw this and growled in frusturation .

"What's with all the blushing? You already know he's your future husband you don't have to blush everytime you hear that."Nightmare said angrily .

"Are you jealous?" Sakura asked making everybody sweatdrop.

"Um...this is suppose to be a tragic scene were both Sakuras die and I destroy everybody else and now we are all just talking about feelings and history and stuff!" Nightmare yelled in frusturation," This happens every single time I appear in battle!"

"Now that I think about history, you sound fimiliar." Yami said trying to remember .

"Let's just get on with it." Nightmare said waving his hand and the shadow minion put a dagger at Sakura's throat .

Sakura gulped .

Eriol activated Wood's power and wines shot out and grabbed the dagger and tied up all the shadow minions and before they could escape from Wood's grip arrows shot at them , destroying them .

Yugi appeared behind Sakura and F.Sakura with a happy smile on.

"You did it!" Sakura shouted giving him a thumbs up," You saved us."

"I didn't do everything. Eriol was the one who thought of the plan and used the Arrow card." Yugi said .

"Well you still did pretty well helping him out." F.Sakura said .

-------------------

F.Yami and Yami ran up to the group .

"You still haven't won yet!" A voice declared from above.

"Nightmare." Yami growled .

Nightmare snickered and started to unleash his magic . A dark hole appeared in the sky .

"That's his power source." F.Sakura yelled pointing to it," I heard about it when I was captured."

"Maybe if we destroy it he'll vanish too." Sakura predicted .

"It's worth a try." F.Yami said . Spinel flew by Yugi and Eriol swiped Yugi of the ground and unto Spinel .

"We better stay out of harm's way." Eriol told Yugi as he put him on Spinel's back .

Up in the sky they watched the battle .

-----------------

Sakura and F.Sakura both took out the Fly card and used the float on F.Yami and Yami .

"I'm not going to make it easy to destroy me. I'll just have to destroy you first." Nightmare said and used an arrow spell . The arrow flew at F.Yami and cut his shoulder . It wasn't a serious injury just a small cut, but it stunga lot. F.Yami grunted in pain and started to float downwards as F.Sakura's Float card lost its affect .

"No!" F.Sakura screamed and dived after him . She caught him just in time and set him on the ground . F.Sakura looked up to see it raining arrows on them and quickly used the Sheild card .Sakura and Yami were dodging the arrows . Sakura used the Sheild card too and was now close to the vortex .

"This stores my life energy! Do you really think I'll let you destroy it so easily?" Nightmare shouted and shot a huge fireball at her and Yami .

Yami used his shadow powers to not get burned and Sakura still had the Sheild card in affect .The next blast was a huge dark energy blast that sent Yami and Sakura back almost to the ground . They both landed fine and the Fly and Float card deactivated and flew to Sakura's hand .

Nightmare also landed and his hand started to glow ," Since it looks like it won't be easy getting rid of you two I'll just let my shadow sword champion deal with you while I deal with the other couple .

A shadow loomed from the ground and stood tall, very tall . It was taking form of a man . the sword champion reached forward and a double-edged sword appeared in his hand . He charged forward and Sakura dodged quickly . Sakura

activated the Sword card and through it to Yami .

Yami and the shadow champion started to sword duel while Sakura called an incantation and created her own sword .

----------------

F.Sakura looked up at the clash of metal . Yami and a shadow were sword dueling and Sakura had a sword in her hand and also joined the fight .

Nightmare was walking towards her and F.Yami . She held him closer to her .

"You seem to remember your past well." F.Sakura smirked as a plan started to form in her mind .

"And what does that have to do with anything?" Nightmare asked .F.Sakura started to search through her deck.

"And you do remember what destroy's a sorcerer working for darkness?" F.Sakura asked mysteriously," Lucky you reminded us of your past. Eriol taught us this."

Nightmare gasped as she took out the Dark card .

----------------

Sakura kneeled in front of the shadow champion as her arm was hurt .She was holding it trying to make it stop bleeding .The shadow champion laughed cruely and turned to Yami who was breathing heavily . The shadow had really faught well and now they had lost most of their energy .

The shadow minion walked slowly towards Yami only one thing in his mind and that was to complete his task and kill Yami.

Sakura concentrated and tried to think of something to help him .

"There has to be a way." She mumbled to herself .She finally found the answere she was looking for .

Sakura used the Mirror card to make a copy of herself .

"Mirror, please help Yami out ." Sakura handed Mirror her deck of cards and Mirror nodded in understandment .

----------------

Nightmare stepped back as F.Sakura stood up .

"And now for the beginning of your doom." F.Sakura said then through the Dark card forward," Dark card! Destroy this fool before me and banish him to the far side of the Shadow Realm!"

The Dark card appeared and raised her hand , with a scream Nightmare was gone .

F.Sakura collapsed to her knees and crawled over to F.Yami. She put a hand to his shoulder," You okay?"

"Yeah! Now that he's gone, but what I don't understand was why didn't you just do that when he first appeared and started causing trouble?" F.Yami asked.F. Sakura grinned .

"Hey I thought it will put some excitement into our lives .I mean it was getting boring in the castle and ruling over the kingdom, so if he caused some trouble we would have something adventurous to do ." F.Sakura grinned sheepishly and F.Yami glared .

"You mean it was going to be fun falling to near death and almost killing our past selves too?" F.Yami asked and F.Sakura just laughed nervously .

--------------------

Sakura commaned Mirror on what cards to use and in no time Mirror had won . Yami was surprised to see two Sakuras .

The shadow minion had been destroyed and Sakura ran up and hugged Mirror .

"Thank you so much!" Sakura cried .

"Are you two twins?" Yami asked a bit amused .

-------------------

"MOMMY!" Yugi cried as he ran up to his parents after the battle .Eriol looked at the appraoching Sakura and Yami . Sakura had now used the Twin card to help them . And they were now both being supported by their twins .

"Hi Eriol!" Sakura shouted and waved her not injured hand.

"You two handled yourselves pretty well." Eriol complimented .

"Thanks."

"Well. lets all head back to our castle and we'll explain everything. "F.Yami said .

"Then we'll have to say good-bye to you since you have to leave to your time." F.Sakura said .

A:N Next comes the epilogue. I'm finally finshed with this fic . Please review!