Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Sakura ❯ Tomoyo's Plan ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"HOOOOOEEEEEEEE! Oh no, I'm late again!" A 15 year old girl jumped from her bed and rushed aruond her room getting ready for school and gathering everything she would need. She was half way down the stairs when she realized--" Where are they!?" She had forgotten the 2 things she always wore, everyday. She quickly turned around but slamed into something and tumbled back down the stairs. "Sorry!" She opened her eyes and saw Kero, the guardian of the Clow Cards.
" Here you are, Sakura. Your Siver cartouge, and the Star Key. I can't believe you forgot them!" Kero had apeared when Sakura had opened the book she had found in her father's library, unleashing the Clow Cards in the process, and changing her life forever. After she had captured them all, she had to turn them into Sakura Cards, using the power of her own star.She had completed this task, and now her adventures were over.
"You'd better hurry up, or you'll be late for school, monster." Sakura looked up angrily at her older brother. He had always called her monster, teasing her. She loved him very much, but he was just so MEAN sometimes.
"I am not a monster!" Sakura stood up and walked towared Kero, who had falllen to the ground in his best attempt to fool Sakura's brother. "It's allright you stuffed animal. I know who you are." Toya sneered. Kero blinked and began flying towards Sakura, handing her the necklaces.
"You'ld better go Sakura," the little lion said," you''ll be late!"
Sakura rushed towardes the door, pulling on her skates. As she left, she yelled over her shoulder," Bye!See you later!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

S akura barely made it to the door on time. "Just on time, Sakura!" Tomoyo greeted her best friend.
Sakura quickly took her seat as the teacher walked into the classroom. "Good Morining class! Today we will be learning about Egypt!" She looked around at her class excitedly. "Many Ancient Egyptians believed that thier Pharoahs had the power to summon the Gods of Egypt. In fact, it was said that one Pharoah was the greatest of them all. But unfortionetly, tragedy befell the kingdom. It was said that the Pharoah sent his only daughter away with trusted subjects of his kingdom." Sakura's emerald eyes glazed over, remembering the dream she had had since she was very little.
"Then it says that he summoned the gods of Egypt, and defeated the evil that was threatening his kingdom. He dissapeared after that though, and soon his queen also dissapeared."
"What a sad story." Tomoyo whispered in Sakura's ear. Sakura snapped out of her thoughts and nodded her head in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the halls filled with students, excited ro be going home for the weekend, Sakura looked around them and knew that one face was missing from the crowd. Her love, Syaoran Li. He had gone back to Hong Kong years ago, after Sakura had finished changing the cards to Sakura Cards. She had sent him many letters, hoping he would return some day soon, and he had corresponded with the same reply almost every time:
I know how you feel. I will return to you as soon as I can. Stay strong, I love you.
Tomoyo saw the sad look on her friends face, and knew what she was thinking about, or who, she should say. And at the same time, the gears were begining to turn in Tomoyo's head, thinking of what would happen tomorow...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sakura, why dont we go to the knew amusement park that just opened up, Kaibaland?" Tomoyo suggested.
Sakura turned around with her eyes shining, "sure Tomoyo!"
"Tomorow then?" Tomoyo asked. " Of course! See you then?" Sakura asked.
"Yup. See you then."