Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Vampires Surround Me ❯ Vampires Surround Me ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Untitled

A.N: I decided to name this fic `Vampires Surround Me.' That's basically all I had to say. That and REVIEW!! Please? It doesn't take that long to write how ya feel about the story. I don't care if ya flame me but it means a lot if ya like the story.

*************************************************

`Twas a lie I had told my Mama. The only item I would not get was the ale.

I disliked the pub. The stale air, the rowdy and drunk men. I even disliked the sign that said `Town's Finest Pub.' A man could have his way with you there and nobody would notice. Not even the lonely barmaid who was in the back having her way with 3 men at once. Luckily, I had never been forced to enter that evil dungeon. Only once had I gone there of my own free will. I was but a tiny girl and Mama had gone on her drinking rampage. My older brother, Luke, would not go for fear that he too would become obsessed with ale. And my father could not go because he was too busy with his work. None of the maids would go for fear that they would be raped. So it was only I, little Marianna, a wee child of 8 and a half who was stuck dragging Mama home.

I had never been in a pub before and was anxious to see what it was like. Dragging Mama home, I realized how stupid I must've been to be excited to see such a craphole. But there, I had seen a young man who could not have been over the age of 16. I later came to find he was the son of a wealthy merchant trying to put my Papa out of business. His name was Malik. Malik had been talking with his drinking buddies when I walked in. But he stopped and stared as I walked by.

Later on, Malik came to my house late at night. He and I would talk and talk. We never did anything, if that's what you're thinking. Because that would be just gross and I was too young to know about that. No, we would talk about the future and one night: Malik's special secret. He only told me this secret after I had turned 12. He had told me how he was a vampire and how people went missing because he had sucked their blood. I had been wondering what was the matter with him after 4 years and he still looked 16.

*****************************************************

RinRinYotsubaPrincess: Yes, it's short. But there isn't any reviews and I decided to cut it short. I know you people are reading but you won't review. It's called read and review people!!