Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Brother's Love ❯ the longest chapter i may have ever written ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: And here I thought I'd get flamed for writing incest... Silly me -smiles- Sankyuu so much for your reviews.

Inspiration: Thank the song "Butterfly" on DDR for this... No really, I'm serious. Without that song, this wouldn't have been written.

Warnings: boy/ boy lovin' and incest... and vulgarity, but by this point that should be a given in my fanfics.

Previously: ... The front door opened -gasp-!

Bright eyes turned to Bakura, as if asking permission to go and meet their father at the door. Elder could only nod and curse the adult for coming on this visit at all. Far as I'm concerned the bastard should ring the door bell. It's not like he actually lives here. Bakura rationalized as he followed his bouncing brother down the stairs.

"Welcome home!" he heard his sibling say at the bottom of the stairs.

"It's nice to be home, son."

Bakura rolled his eyes, and here we go again. He'd seen this before. Ryou vying for love, his father ignoring that need and leaving after a few days... It was always ended the same and it seemed to Bakura that things were not likely to change.

The albino was shaken from his thoughts by an insistent tugging on his hand. He looked up to see Ryou, looking a bit more flushed than usual from their... Activities... But still cute as hell. "Come on, Kura. Let's go start dinner." Bakura sighed and allowed Ryou to drag him to the kitchen and away from their father. Dinner, a chore that Bakura almost found enjoyable. As they went through the actions of preparing a meal it was the custom for Ryou to rattle off about recent events in his life and disclose all sorts of information to his older brother.

In the beginning the two had been horrible cooks, but after about a year of trial and error and ten different recipe books they had it down pretty well... Now they were damn near professionals.

Ryou moved about collecting ingredients, but kept glancing over his shoulder every couple of seconds.

With a small smirk on his lips, Bakura turned to look around the corner. Just as he had expected their father was sitting in the living room, feet propped up and an open news paper in his lap. So then, the coast is clear. He thought, feeling his smirk widen as he crept up behind his younger brother.

He place a gentle hand on the others abdomen and rested his chin on a shoulder more narrow than his own. "Penny for you thoughts?" he asked as Ryou continued the actions of preparing the meal.

"Make it a nickel and you've got a deal."

Bakura moved away for a moment and reached up to the coffee tin on top of the fridge filled with assorted change and pulled out a nickel.

Ryou was now in the process of watching water boil (sounds fun. >_<). The older moved back into his former position and slipped the coin into the front pocket of his brother's jeans. A genuine smile crossed his face when he heard the smaller's breath hitch at this movement. "What's wrong Ry-baby? Is this still about your fucking teacher?"

"No, it's just... Kura?" Ryou turned to face his brother. "Nevermind..."

Bakura smiled and sighed at the same time. He loved Ryou with every bit of his black little heart, but sometimes his younger brother was too meek for his own good. "Alright then, if you're not going to tell me then I'm taking back the nickel." he stated plainly before reaching into Ryou's pocket. He found the coin easily enough, but that's not really what he was after. He wanted to hear Ryou's little gasp again, he wanted to hear the light panting and labored breath, he wanted Ryou to react.

And boy did he. Bakura's questing fingers stroked the boys hip through the thin material and Ryou's hips bucked towards them. From the blush staining his brother's cheeks Bakura figured it had been involuntary, but welcome nonetheless.

"We'll talk later little one. I promise." he whispered, backing away. Before leaving to sit on the counter though, he swatted Ryou's behind and laughed as the smaller yelped in surprise.

6969696969

An hour later all three sat around the table, eating in silence... From Bakura's point of view it would be described with one word... Awkard. Dinners between his and Ryou were never this quiet, but when you added in a parent, things suddenly got very reserved.

"Ryou I looked at your latest report card."

Bakura winced, when Ryou had brought the report card in question home it had been the source of way too much grief. He had spent way too long trying to convince his little brother that a few dropped averages was no reason to be so upset and that their father would understand... Well that theory was just shot to hell, Bakura thought sullenly as he watched Ryou's gaze swing to meet his own.

"And?"

"I was alittle disappointed." Ouch, strike one. "I think... In fact I know that you can do better and I want to know why your grades slipped."

"Uh, Dad..." Bakura cut in, for Ryou looked as though he had just swallowed his tongue.

"This conversation doesn't concern you." he father said coldly... Strike two... "I just want to make sure that you don't slip down to Bakura level." their father said, turning his attention back to Ryou. And strike three... You're out.

"Ryou, could you please go up stairs?" Bakura asked, his voice deathly calm, signifying that he was about to blow up with any sort of provocation.

For explosion, just add water... So Ryou did the only smart thing he could think of... He high tailed it outta there.

When the older albino son heard an upstairs door close he turned to his father. "What the hell gives you the right to say that to him?"

"I'm his father. It's my duty to worry about him."

"Bull-fucking-shit!"

"Bakura!"

"What? You make it sound like your a giant influence in either of our lives! You're not. You're the one that bought the house, your the one that pays the bills and for the groceries, but you're not the one that listens when one of us has a problem. You're not the one that holds Ryou during a thunderstorm! You don't do anything but dole out the fucking cash!"

"And what gives you the right to say that to me? So I have a job? So I'm not home as much as any of us would like? I'm still you're father and the last time I checked that position demanded respect!"

"Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! You're home way to much for my taste, I'd be happier if you just dropped of the face of the earth and left only your wallet behind... But then Ryou'd probably be alittle sad... But still, he'd probably be better off without you berating him for every little thing that he does 'wrong' in your opinion. Your such a fucking idiot! That kid loves you for some reason that I'm completely missing and all you can do is make him feel like cr-"

"That is enough of you. Go to your room!"

"Wow... How long have you been waiting to say that?"

"NOW!"

Bakura laughed as he went up the stairs; "You make me sick." he said, venom dripping from every word before disappearing from his father's view all together.

6969696969

About an two hours later Bakura looked up from his computer at the sound of his door opening. He knew it wasn't his father, for he had heard the old man come upstairs about an hour ago and hadn't heard a peep since.

He was right. Ryou slipped in, arms laden with sweets deemed unhealthy by polite society. In one hand he held an open pint of chocolate ice cream, already smothered in whipped cream, and in the other hand he held a jar of martino cherries and two spoons.

Without a word Bakura turned on his stereo, filling the room with music and the two sat cross legged on his bed and then dove into their treat.

6969696969

Some time later Bakura watched spell bound as Ryou carefully licked away the ice cream remnants on his lips. With a small contented smile Ryou fished another cherry out of the jar and popped it into his mouth. The older continues to watch as he sucked it innocently before practically swallowing it whole.

After a few moments of concentration Ryou stuck out his tongue to reveel the stem, at tied up into a petite knot.

Bakura chuckled at his brother's little trick, before taking the protruding tongue into his own mouth and sucking it, swallowing the stem in the process (not that either of them cared). Bakura slid the other closer to him and put his lust in check.

He kissed Ryou's forehead briefly before turning down the bed side light and pulling up the covers around their huddled forms.

"Thank you Kura, for standing up for me..." Ryou whispered quietly before relaxing into the older's warmth. Within a few minutes his breathing leveled out, signifying that sleep had taken his little brother.

And in that one moment Bakura knew what the knight in shining armor must have felt like after he had slain the dragon and saved the princess...

A/N: No seriously, writing incest is a ton of fun! -dances- But as of yet I still have no where to go with this so I'm open to suggestions... And one more thing: 11 days to my birthday! Wohooo! -dances some more-.