Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Brother's Love ❯ hot chocolate? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Long time no update... Sorry 'bout that, I've been busy with other projects as of late. Also, thanks for the support you guys.

Warnings: Yaoi/shounen-ai-ish-ness, incest, and vulgarity.

Disclaimer: ... Is this really necessary? -sighs- I don't own the characters of Yu-Gi-Oh, I just like to play with them.

Previously: Their father is an ass. Bakura blew a gasket and then he and Ryou ate ice cream...

Ryou bounced into Bakura's room and landed on his bed. "Dad, said he wanted to talk to us."

"Tell him to wait, I'm busy." Bakura said. His mouth quirked into a smirk, it was kind of liberating. The idea that his father would have to take a number and wait in line, because had better things to do.

"Doing what? Communing with fellow perverts?"

"Who're you calling a pervert?" Bakura asked, turning in his desk chair to see Ryou lying in his bed, on his stomach, with his arms folded to pillow his chin.

His little brother just smiled cutely, "I'm being serious, the sooner we go down there and hear what he wants to tell us, the sooner it will be over with."

That reasoning made sense to the elder, but he had one request to make; "Kiss me first." He demanded, all the while doing his best impression of the Cheshire Cat.

In the week since their first kiss, the pair had gone to great lengths to steal several more behind their fathers back. Some of them were soft and slow, as if Bakura was afraid that the slightest bit of rough treatment would break his little brother in half. And the other's were powerful and heated, practically knocking both the participants of their feet with their desperation and intensity. Ryou giggled as he thought of what his morning routine now consisted of; Wake up. Brush teeth. Kiss Bakura. It was simple and it definitely worked for the younger.

Ryou looked up to find his brother watching him. The leering grin had faded and left in its wake, one of quiet contemplation. The smaller took this opportunity to rise from the bed and go to his older brother, whose attention appeared to be lax at the moment.

Gently he brushed his lips against Bakura's harder ones. After smiling coyly, he took the other's lower lip into his mouth and began to suck on it. Meanwhile, Bakura's eyes had drifted shut, enjoying the initiative his shy little Ry-Baby was taking.

Soon Ryou stopped the subtle pull and suck motion and had opted to kiss the other fully on the lips. Bakura's mouth opened to his tongue immediately and he used the freedom to explore his older brother's mouth thoroughly. A wish that Ryou hadn't been able to truly indulge until that moment.

For his part, Bakura was enjoying this more than he ever expected to. He broke away, regretting the loss of slight pressure against his lips. "Fuck, Ry-Baby. Remind me to take the passenger's seat more often."

Ryou smiled, his breathing a bit more labored than it had been before they'd started. And a slight flush of pink scattered his pale cheeks.

"So what did I taste like?" Bakura asked, tearing his gaze away from the soft, dampened lips that had just been accosting his own, to meet the equally soft and imploring brown eyes.

The younger put a finger to his lips, trying to find the words. "Hm... Spice and baker's chocolate. Bitter, sweet and piquant all at the same time. You're an aquired taste."

Bakura smirked, "Are you trying to tell me I taste like hot chocolate?"

"Pretty much, but with cinnamon, all spice and maybe a tiny touch of sugar. And something else, I'll have to think about it."

And that's why he's a better cook than I am. I may be good, but he's better, in more than one respect. Bakura thought, with more than a tinge of pride. "Well in the meantime," Bakura started, "you could get off my lap, so we can go see what the fuck the old man wants."

Ryou blushed, realizing that he was indeed half sitting on his older brother's lap.

"No hurry, though."

Regardless of Bakura's words Ryou managed to scoot of his lap and towards the bedroom door. The elder slide an arm around his waist and together the two started down the half.

As they got closer to the living room the smaller's hands collected in front of him and began to twist together, fidgeting nervously.

"Shh, Ry-Baby, everything's going to be just fine."

Ryou sighed and clasped his hands behind his back and shrugged Bakura's arm from him with an apologetic glance. "I am going to hold you to that, Kura."

Smirking Bakura followed the smaller down the stairs and into the living room, where they sat down in the couch across from their father's easy chair.

"Boys, there is something I have to tell you." Their father said, focusing his gaze solely on Ryou, which only made the boy more nervous.

"Well get on with it. We don't have all fucking day, you know." Bakura barked, anger that their 'father' was getting to his little brother so easily.

The older man turned and glared at Bakura for a moment, before sitting back in his chair. "I'm going on another expedition. We're not expecting this one to take as long though. They just need me to study some of the artifacts and verify them as true treasures. Is that okay with you boys?"

Inside both Bakura and Ryou were jumping with joy, they're father was leaving and they would once again have the house to themselves.

"Yes Father." Ryou said, solemnly. Trying to keep a straight face when he felt Bakura inch closer and slide his arm around his waist, carefully so the action went unnoticed by their father.

"Good then, and I expect you to work harder in school. I want you to raise up those grades. Like I said before; we wouldn't want you to end up like Bakura."

The elder son clenched his teeth in barely contained anger, until Ryou lent into him just alittle bit. That one small action was enough to calm him down; illustrating the power of Ryou.

6969696969

The next day past in a flurry. By eight in the morning their father was packed and all three had chipped in to load his bags into the car. Their father had a lovely habit of over packing, it's not like he wouldn't be able to wash clothes, or anything. But he felt the need to pack extra of pretty much everything.

Once at the air port the pair of siblings watched their father walk up the boarding ramp in his usual, brisk fashion. Both were waving to him with phony smiles plastered on their faces.

When the plane finally took off Ryou and Bakura went back home and all but collapsed on the couch. Seven in the morning had been too early a wake up call in the middle of summer vacation. So the two indulged in something, usually four year olds and the elderly ever admit to... They took a nap.

A/N: The end... Nah, I'm just jokin'. It's not over yet, readers. :p And woot! They're father's gone! ... Atleast for now. Muahahaha! -waves- And reviews are appreciated.