Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Thousand Words ❯ The Letters (Prt 3) ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

You could resurrect a thousand

words to deceive me more and more~

Dearest Marik,

I give up, my love. I give up. I cant take this anymore. I've forgiven you for the stuff you did in the past, but I don't think I can do it anymore. I really don't think I can this time. Last night you went too far. I mean, what happened to us? We used to be so happy together, or at least I thought we were. I tried to fix things, but none of them seemed to faze you in the least.

Ever since you've gotten your own body, I've seen you less and less. Whenever I do see you, we barely speak more than two words to each other. I don't know if you've noticed, but we've drifted further and further apart with each passing day. And to be honest, it hurts.

What occurred last night, well… that broke the final piece of hope that I held onto this long. Time may soothe out my hurt, but forgiveness is out of my grasp this time. How could you do that to me after telling me that you loved me that morning and the days before that? And with her?! Those three words coming from you meant the world to me, yet to you, it meant nothing. You say them just to get what you want, and after you get it, it means nothing. Like I said, what you did last night, I will always remember and it will always hurt me every time I think about it in a way that you probably would never understand.

You don't seem to need or want me around anymore, so why bother staying. I'm leaving. By the time you even read this letter, maybe I'll be so far gone that you won't even have a chance of finding me, if you even cared. I'll always love you, Marik. Through death and into eternity.

Loving you forever,

Malik