Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Yugioh Trip to the Farm? ❯ AHHH BUS RIDE GONE BAKA!!!!!!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*EvEry oNe'S wEArIN 6O's colths...Like ghetto hippy with the big glasses that are shadded and the getto boots and all that!*

Disclaimer Ness (Vanessa is my REAL name fo ur F.y.I. (this is me talkin))- Stuff iz so fuckin' is sexy!-don't own anything but the Pegasus kids and the mom and dad, Angela Orison... For now and for this fic only (Lily and Riz and her sprits) Lily and Riz is in my control!! Mwahhahaha!!!*Wearing a miny british flag dress, ghetto white boots, big hot white ghetto glasses and the funny ghetto hat they wear in the 6O's that was white. And cut my hair to his chin*
(^_^) Oooohh kayy

Valon- I know..*Wearing a blue with white striped long sleeve buttoned shirt with a white beater underneath. And blue faired TiGt jeans*


Alister- Great!!*Wearing a pink shirt with a white beater underneath, and dark blue faired jeans with those pimped out shoes the guys wear in the 6O's.. Same hair.

Bakura- Soo.... On with the fic!

Disclaimer Ness- That's my fucking LINE!

Bakura- I got an idea, I either say that at every fic in the beginning, or....I can tell the story!

Ness- O____O I don't want you telling the story..... Fine! You can say that at EVERY one of my fic's for now on...

Valon- Your so nice...*Sits down on Funky couch*

Disclaimer Ness- What can I say, I'm awesum! LOVIN' THE LIFE! *Jumps on top of the Ryou's lap and snuggles on him*

Ryou-*Wearin green buttoned shirt unbuttoned to da middle of his chest and TiGiT light blue jeans* Loving it!

Disclaimer Ness- You are so sexy on screen Ryou.. Any way, Bakura....

Bakura-*clears voice* ON WITH THE FIC!


Disclaimer Ness-GUESS WOT IM HAPPY SO I WENT ON AND GOT MY PPLZ... IT ONLY SEEMED 2 B ONE PERSON BUT SINCE IM IN SUCH A GD MOOD IF ANYONE ELSE PUTS IN DERE REVIEWS 2 BE IN IT ILL HAPPLIE STICK DEM IN... HEYHEY EVERYONE WINZ!!!

Bakura- *clears voice AGAIN* ON WITH THE FIC!!!!!

Disclaimer Ness- You love your new job dun'tya Bakura... (-_-")

-----------------------------> info- the lucky winner(s)..
LILY and RIZ ARE APART of THE YGO group CONGRATZ!!!!


Name: Lily Age: 16 Gender: Female... Personality: Loyal to friends, even though I diss them a lot. MAJOR disser to Tea. I also just diss people I don't like. However, that only happens when they're one of those "I'm the best one and nobody can beat me" types. Looks(eyes hair skin ect.): I have almond-shaped Asian eyes that are chocolate brown. When there's danger or when I'm cranky, or when it's at night, they turn bright yellow with cat pupils. I have shoulder-length raven black hair thats STRAIGHT. My skin is copper-toned. Sort of like Marik's and Ishizu's. Not as dark as Odion's. Crush: Seto and Valon (Which to choose??) Clothing: At the farm, my hair's braided, like a wee lil farm girl! ^^; I have a checkered red belly blouse and tight jeans. When I'm NOT at the farm and just hanging out, I'm wearing a pink belly shirt that has the word "Angel" written on it in blue glitter. Oh, and blue jeans too! Powers/millennium item: Millennium Bracelet, which has spikes all over it that look like Marik's earrings, that can shoot out ropes of light. My Millennium Earrings can be changed into a sword and shield. Any other Info I need to know: yup! If the gang is gonna hang out somewhere and we're gonna watch movies, I'M BRINGING PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!! I'm also a very experience horse-back rider.

Name: Riz Age: 16/ Gender: female /Personality: kind, sweet, when it rains I get hyper, friendly, loyal / Looks: long black hair, black eyes / crush: Yami or Bakura (who to choose? Help me choose!)/ clothing: wearing black trench coat, black tight jeans, black boots, white tight shirt/ powers/Millennium items: Millennium Bracelet, it powers can paralyze an enemy to escape, it can do illusions to fool the enemies!/ Any other info: have 3 sides, 1 is Sahmona a dark half demon, Celine half light demon, 3 Sahcel half light & dark half demon. Sahmona and Celine are 500,000 years old and Sahcel is 400,000. Sahmona & Celine are princesses and Shacel is the Goddess of the Stars and the clouds but a little girl looks like 8 years old or 10...

WELCUM WELCUM 2 DA GROUP!!!
who will it b u next???

Bakura- (>_<) YES AND STOP TALKING *clears voice AGAIN AGAIN* LADYS AND GETALMEN ON WITH THE FIC!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclaimer Ness- on with the fic... shhhh WARNING- FOUL LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL ACTS AND HUMOR!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!! AND I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE SHOPS, THINGS, PEOPLE, OR PRODUCTS USE IN THIS FICIE!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHH BUS RITE GONE BAKA!!!!!!!! AND ANGELA'S SPAZE ATACK!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Next day YEAY!!!

The whole group had to all meet on the school entrance for the bus to take them to the farm. The sun barely raised and Yami and Yugi where the first ones to reach to the school. Sure they where about a hour earlier then they where suppose to come, but they had nothing better to do then go and wait for the bus to come.

Yami, wearing tight black shirt (like the one Simon on America idol wears) and raven black pants and Nike black shoes (I'm being lazy, can't you tell?!?! *giggle*) Yugi is wearing a brown beater with a light tanned long sleeve buttoned prep shirt with a pop-collar (HaHA Yugi's PIMPIN') South Pole baggy jeans that was sooooooo baggy on him that he had to where a "blinging belt" that had fake plastic "bling bling" on the belt that he bought in Wal-Mart the other day.

Yami stands up from his tippy toes and looks up to his left and his right. Sighing, he looks to his little friend. "It looks like everyone forgot about this trip...."

Yugi then started to chuckle as he said. "Are you sure about that Yami..."

Yami's eyes lowered as he responded. "Are you sure that the ice on your belt is real.."

"HELLO MY FRIENDS!!" Tea screamed behind Yami as he did the Amine fall.

Yugi laughed. "Don't dis the belt." Adjusting his belt up as he saw Tea and Mai right behind his fallen Yami.

"Hey Yugi." Mai said, noticing his belt. She shook he head as she rest her bag on the curb. She was wearing a dark blue tight mini skirt and a white halter top with a white pimpster hat on sideways and big diamond dangled earnings and white boots.

Yugi aweed her looks as he turned to his side and saw what Tea wore. A yellow Aropastel* (I can’t spell) prep see-threw shirt that said on it "Texas State Skate Girl 1958 Aroro Brand" (Random stuff) dark blue mini skirt with brown slip on flip floppies. His face turned to the other side as he rolled his eyes. 'Prep slut bitch is more like it'

Yami was still on the ground... His body in a gay looking pose as if he was doing very odd Yoga excise with his left leg sticking up with the right one and the other one bent under his butt. And his hand clinched to his chest as wide-eyed Tea took out her hand. "Here I'm SOO SORRY!! Like lettme help you!"

(You know what I noticed, the American kind of YGO (yeah AMERICAN YGO) Tea's less of a whiner and shuts up more, she really doesn't talk about friends unless she has a big roll.. Which is rare now... YEAY)

Mai then reached out her hand too to help him up. As he looked at her, her boobies where right in his face, blushing, he took her hand instead of Tea's.

Tea twitted up her face when no one was looking. Thinking 'THAT BITCH!! HE TOOK MY BABY-BOO... SHE'LL PAY!'

Yami and Mai looked back. Tea changed her face suddenly to a happy cheery smile. "HEY GUYS!"

Yugi noticed this...

"So u all still waitin ' fo da fuckin' bus 2 cum and pic us all up!" Joey came outta no where, with Serenity behind them. (With Joey Wheeler here, imma gunna use "E-mail slang" when he talks) Joey was wearing "rocker pants" or dinkes or what ever they call it, and a black shirt that said "Your Mom" on it. And he had on black Campion sk8er shoes on.

Serenity on the other hand had on blue mini short's and a shirt was light blue that said "Dogs And boyfriends.. Easy to train.".

(Duke Tristan are wearing the same thing they normally wear... 2 lazy 2 think of wot they should wear)

Duke and Tristan where right behind Serenity checking out her ass. Smacking and licking there lips together as they kept her in view.

"OOOhhh WeEEEee!" Duke said rubbing his hands together like a humming bird.

"I know this girl got a big ass!" Tristan said smirking at Duke.

"The best cheeriest big ass in the whole wide world." Duke said divishly smiling.

"Boy would I love to smack her big ass!" Tristan said back.

"Big ass babbeee doll!! Man just her in my crib and big bunch of whip cream on her..."


"DUKE HAROLD DEVLIN!!!!!" Angela said, running up to him, her hip swaying like bad back and forth as she stood next to her "boy-friend". She was wearing white silky sweats and a tight white over orange kami and a green sweat shirt. Her hair was up in one and her bangs swirling everywhere, with a white styling chop stick in her black hair. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIn' OVER THERE SMACKING YOU LIPS TO THE GIRL!!"

Dukes face- O_O "Uhhhhh...."

"Busssssssted.." Tristan scrammed away from Angela and sitting himself on the crib pretending he didn't do anything.

"Baby I can explain!" Duke backed away, holding his hands up to his chest.

"OH HELL YOU FUCKIN BETTER TELL ME WHAT YOU DOING OVER THERE "SEARCHING" AND I QUOTE "SEARCHING" SERENITY'S ASS OVER DERE!" Angela pointing her index finger up in his face.

"I wasn't searcching baby!! I was just uhh..." Duke was stomped.

"UHHH UHHH UHH! FUCK SHIT ASS DA FUCKIN WORD UHH!! WHAT YOU SPEECHLESS!?!?! WELL I BET YOU WEREN’T SPEECHLESS WHEN YOU GOT DRUNK LAST WEEK AND SLEPT WITH THREE WHORES INCLUDING TEA!!!" Angela said, throwing her bag to the ground.

"OOOooOOOOhhh!" Yami said, clinching his face in as Yugi laughing.

Tea's jaw snapped open, jumping up from sitting on the sidewalk . "THAT's NOT TRUE!!!"

"OOH HELL IT IS WHORE ASS!! YOU NO WHAT SIT YOU LIL' PREP ASS DOWN CHILD, I WASN'T TALKIN TO YOU SLUT!!!"

Tea sat back down.

"NOW BACK TO YOU!" Angela said. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGAVE YOUR SORRY ASS AGAIN!!!"

"Again!" Yugi exclaimed. "Man Angela, your boy is a gay-whore.. Uh, I mean a player!"

Everyone looked at Yugi.

"YUGI!!!" Tea yelled.

"What whore! I can talk ass, more ass then you!"

Tea gasped, getting up, ready to speak.

"TEA SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!!!" Everyone yelled.

Tea sat back down.

"Angela, Angela baby, not here.." Duke tried to calm her down.

"NOT HERE THEN WHERE ASS WHOLE! YOU KNOW WHAT! I'VE HAD IT! IT'S OVER BETWEEN ME AND YOU ASSWIPE! I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE I WENT OUT WITH A SORRY ASS LIKE YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU PICKED ME UP FROM SCHOOL FROM CHEERLEADING AND TRIED TO SEDUCE ME IN THE CAR!! I HAD IT!!!! IT'S OVER!!! C YA LATER!!!!"

Duke froze.."Wait! You can't dump me! I dump you! And I'll say when we break up and when we kiss, cuddle, fuck, make-out all that! So you know what I'm dumping you!!!!"

Everyone there-O_o

"Huh?" Mai responded.

"Okkkay..." Yami exclaimed.

"JERRY JERRY JERRY!" Joey barked out like a dog.

"IS THAT SO..." Angela stood her ground, putting her fingers down.

"Yeah! That's what punk!" Duke posed out like a "big-shot"

"Wigger..." Mai shook her head.

Angela nodded. "You know what.... I DUMPED YOU FIRST BOI, I GAVE YOU DA SHIT FIRST DURING OUR RELATIONSHIP, IM DA ONE WHO PUT DA DRILL IN DA PUSSY NOT U AND BOI, I FOUGHT ALL UR FIGHTS!!! SO DON'T GO CALLIN YOUR SELF DA "TOP-DOG" OR DA LEADER IN DIS RELATIONSHIP!!"

Angela smacked him across the face then took her knee and rammed it straight up his wigger-dinnger. "BCUZZ I AM!!"

"Ooohh! Goooo Anglea, girl power!" Serenity clapped.

"Shut up whoe!" Angela said as Duke feel to the ground, obviously, Angela stomped all over him and then walked to the curb and said down.

"Daaammmmnnnnnnnnnnn!" Two people said right behind Yami, making him fall again.

It was Malik and Marik and there sis Isis right behind them. Malik was wearing really baggy Blue "South Pole" T-shirt And baggy dark South Pole blue jeans finished what he wore. Oh and BIG STUDS (diamond ice ear-rings) and Nike air- forces. Then Marik was wearing what he normally wears and then his black shirt said on it, "99 problems" on it.

"Wanna go up my ass fella's.." Angela said, slanting her head towards them but not looking at them. "Because your about to."

"Stop dropping spit!" Malik said, looking at Marik, "Where not even on the bus yet, chill!"

"We don't need to be on the bus for you to enter piss-my-ass-off-vile." Angela spited on Tea, making her scream. "Is that enough spit for you?!"

Malik and Marik avoided her, making a complete circle or a half a circle around her.


Then Bakura, Ryou, Abetha, and Abtina came along. Bakura wore all black, a black short sleeved buttoned shirt that was unbuttoned 3 times on the top baring some chest, the tight "rocker pants" and just all black NSS shoes. Ryou wore white and blue striped buttoned pop-collar South Pole prep shirt that was lightly bagging on him and he didn't wear a better underneath it like Baurka and the tight sk8er jeans that boys normally wear (faints ^_X) and normal blue sk8er shoes. Abetha had on a black pimp had that Mai had.. Side ways on her. Diamond hoop earrings. Black tight short sleeve shirt that said "Sexy" on it in white print. That had a low cleavage. And tight dark blue low raise jeans. And normal black shoes And Her dark chestnut brown hair was straightened to her tips that went out. Abtina had on tight black shirt on her pale body and very baggy jeans on with red shoes on. Abtina's light silky hair lightly curled was pulled tightly in one and it went down her spine. While Abbey's laid firmly on her chest to the tip of her hips. Also Abbey wore her millennium crown on her neck.

As Abbey made her way towards Angela, her best friend, the bus pulled up before anymore talking could be made.

"Are you alright!?" Abbey said walking up to her friend.

"Oh yeah, Oh the top of the world?! What you think?!?!?!" Angela got up, walking up to the bus in rage throwing her stuff on the back of the bus first then storming off to the back seat.

"Where's Money Bagz?!" Joey asked, looking back and forth.

"Up your ass and around the connor !" Malik said, shoving Joey onto the bus with his two bags.

"Shut up lavender disaster!" Joey said, racing to the back of the bus.

----------Everyones on the bus with the stuff and shit-------------------

(okay to make it easier to read, im going while they are on the bus make them talk in ":" so it's easier for me to get out what they are saying.. GET READY! SETO AND SOME OTHER PPLZ ARE COMING ON THE BUS!!!)

The Bus Driver named Bob(TBDnB): Everyone here

Everyone:Yeah

TBDnB: Okay next stop Seto Kaiba's house

Yugi: O_o why Seto Kaiba's house?

TBDnB: BECAUSE I SAID SO!

Malik: Jeeze, need to yell

TBDnB: BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!

Mai: Child, you need a breath mit Bus Driver

TBDnB: BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!!!

Bakura: Bob, so you fucking Tea huh, why you doing that to a he/she?

TBDnB: BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malik, Marik, Abtina, and Bakura: *cracking up*

Tea: *stands up about to say something*

Everyone besides TBDnB: TEA SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!!!

Tea sits back down

TBDnB: BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silence.......

The bus starts pulling out as they go on to Seto Kaiba's house.

Everyone: Bored

Yugi: I know what we should do! Let's play the penis game.

Everyone: O_O

Yami: And how old are we?!?!

Yugi: *quitly* penis

Tristan: *little louder* penis

Duke: *little louder* penis hurts

Joey: *louder* penis!

Serenity: *Normal voice* Penis!

Abbey: *louder* Penis!

Abtina: *Very loud* PENIS!

Malik: *extremely loud* PENISSSESS

Marik: *VERY VERY VERY VERY LOUD* TEA EATS CUNTS AND PENISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TBDnB: BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone but Tea and TBDnB: Cracks up

Tea: HEY!!!

Yami: *shakes head*


Suddenly the bus pulls to a sudden halt, sending Joey, and Tea flying out of the seats. Joey does a complete flip and lands in the seat in front of the one he was sitting in, as Tea got flung two seats in front of her's and landed in the walk way chest first. (Okay, I'll b a bit more nicer 2 her since some people that might read my fic mite b pro-Tea.. Im not Anti-Tea nor pro.. I just find it more easier to pick on her then anyone else in this ficie so sorries if i got you all mad)

Everyone glued to the right side of the bus as they saw two girls and Seto, also the doom group.

Abetha and Angela:WHAAAA????

The boys: OOOOHHHH BABBBYYYY

One girl had almond-shaped Asian eyes that where chocolate brown, shoulder-length raven black hair that was straight. And also lovely skin is copper-toned skin that glowed nicely in the sun as she looked on the bus. She was wearing a pink belly shirt that has the word "Angel" written on it in blue glitter normal white shoes and blue jeans. She also had on a Millennium Bracelet, which has spikes all over it that look like Marik's earrings, And also Millennium Earrings.

The guys drooled as they took eye to the other girl.

The other girl had pretty dark black hair black eyes that was very unique and very mysterious and normal toned skin that glowed also in the sunlight. She was wearing a black trench coat, black tight jeans, black boots, white tight shirt. Millennium Bracelet also the girl did have.

As for Seto he had on baggy black sweats and baggy to bag T-shirt. And a black and white gangster hat. With BIG STUDS! The big LEAGUES!

The girls: DAMN SETO!!!!

Then on the other side the doom group with Darts, they wore the same thing except Valon, he was wearing a white buttoned long sleeved prep pop-collar shirt, unbuttoned to his chest, his glasses or goggles still in his hair and he also wore bright white Champions an black "rocker pants".

The girls again: DAMN VALON!!!

Darts: *walks inside the bus* Hello fools, and thank you for ruining my life and making me adopt and take care of these losers AlisterValonandRaphael... I thank you for that *cough*bitches*cough* anyway, as there new "parent" my youngest "child" Valon has to be on your team-trip to the fucking farm, Oopps, I mean lovely farm with horses and cattle and all that.. So Valon be good and blah blah blah.. Tear Tear Tear.. Fuck you all *walks off the bus*

Valon: *entering the bus*

Everyone: *gives evil looks to him*

Valon: Oh fuck you!!!

Everyone: *Gives him evil looks*

Valon: Well what you going to do about it.

Everyone: *Gives him evil looks*

Valon: Well then!?!?!

Everyone: *Gives him evil looks*

Valon: HUH?!?! Wanna rub my ass?!?!

Everyone: *Gives him evil looks*

Valon: *sits down in front seat of the bus*

Seto: *gets on bus* Well then, jerks we got two new
people coming on your bus ride to the farm, Riz and Lily

Riz: *Coming on first* Hi...

All the boys: heheellloooo *drools*

Riz: *blushes and sits next to Mai*

Lily: *Walks on bus* Hey you all

All boys: *Girl stuck doesn't say anything*

Lily: Umm.. I said hey

All boys: *drooling*

Lily: I SAID HELLO!!!

All boys: *making moaning sounds checking out all her curves and all that*

Lily: Fine then! *walks by them as they check her out and
sits next to Abbey*

TBDnB: Next stop air port

Everyone: AIR PORT???!??!

TBDnB: BECAUSE I SAID
SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: huh

TBDnB: BECAUSE I SAID SO SO SHUT THE
FUCK UP YOU DAMNED CHILDERN!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: O_O

TBDnB: I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP DOWN
THERE YOU HEARD ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: OoO

TBDnB: *having a nervous break down on the silent bus
as it moved up and down as he cruses at them*

Darts: *ouside with Raphael and Alister* What the hell is
the bastered doing?

Alister: Are they going to leave soon? We’ve been
waiting for them to leave for 10 minutes and counting.

Raphael: I think mr. bus driver is having some troubles at
the crib with the mrs.'s...

Alister and Raphael: cracks up

Darts: Either that or this guy's on too much drugs... Or
puffing or sniffing to much..

Alister: *Sniffing a marker* Mmm

Darts: *slaps marker out of Alister hands* ALISTER DON'T DO DRUGS!!!

Alister: It's not drugs! It's a marker!
Darts: YEAH IT IS!!! IT'S AN INHALMENT YOU
FOOL!

Alister: I BET YOU IT ISN'T

Darts: Fine then if you don't believe me then LETS GO
TO THE LIBRARY!!

Alister: FINE THEN!! And if I'm right, then I get to sniff
the marker! If I'm not write, then I can sniff the marker!

Raphael: Umm Alister, you said the wrong right! It's not
write it's right.. If I'm not right.. Not if im not write

Alister: WHAT?
Raphael: You said the wrong right!


Darts: How the fuck can you tell?

Raphael: *pulls out script* See look, he side write not right in the sentence

Darts: *yanks out glasses* Oh you are right. Um Alister
you did say the wrong right!

Alister: WHAT?! Do you think I give a fuck!

Darts: You should care son, it's improper to talk with
such error! Shame on you!

Alister: When I said it do you hear the difference... Um, no! SO I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

Raphael: But you should

Alister: fine then! if you care so much!! Write! What
fucking write did I say.

Darts: Well that's obvious! You said them both wrong!

Raphael: Yep!

Alister: Oh my god!

Darts: Oh you tried to trick us but you didn't!

Alister: You guys make me sick!

Raphael: We can tell you how we know how to tell the
difference between right and write!

Alister: You got to much time on your hands!

Darts: Anyway anyway, let's go to the library! We can
get ice-cream on the way!

Alister and Raphael: YEAY ICE-CREAM!

Raphael: Ooo!Ooo! I want mint chocolate chip (ewww)

Alister: OOoohhh! OOOooohhh! I want triple
strawberry rockey rode heavy on the hot fudge and
sprinkles (now that sounds gd!)

Darts: Now Alister! You have a dentist op. Tomorrow
and your just going to have to forget about the fudge and
sprinkles! I don't want Mr. Smilie yelling at me again for
not checking on you brushing your teeth every night

Alister: Oh alright

Raphael, Alister, and Darts: *Skips away*

*On the bus*

Yugi: *looking outside* Now what just happened there??

Yami: I dunno

Valon: *little pout voice* I want ice-cream :(

Lily: Awwee *looking at Valon*

Valon: *looks back and smiles at Lily*

Lily: *blushes*

TBDnB: *stops yelling and drives the bus*

-At the air port as they noticed the bus being lodged into
the back of the plan-

Mai: Soo what's your name again

Riz: Oh it's Riz

Mai: That's a hot name

Bakura: *sticks his head over to them and looks down at
the girls, getting a good view of there chest* You know
what's hotter then this view and your name

Riz: I dunno what?

Bakura: The tail of licks that it would take from the top of
your head to the bottom of your toes!

Ryou: *mouth open* BAKURA!

Bakura: What it would!

Ryou: *gives him a evil look*

Abtina: Im not an air person

Abbey: How the fuck can you tell if where off on the
ground yet?!?! The only light we have is the one on the
bus!!??!!!

Abtina: *turning green* Oh I tell!!! I hate planes!!

Joey: Wait hold on! Wouldn' dis b ur first tyme on da
plane Tina? Since dis iz da first tyme on da plane in ur own bodei for 5000 yearz?

Abtina: Huh?

Yugi: What he's trying to say is isn't this your first time
riding on a plane with your own body for 5000 years

Joey: Isn' dat wot i sed!

Everyone: -_-"

Abtina: yeh but.... *swallow real heard*

Serenity: Wait wouldn't it be her first time ever!?!
Marik: Shows what you know about history

Abtina: We had gliders

Abetha: Whoah we did!?! Did I ever go in one!?!

Lily: Wait.. What do you mean have you ever gone in
one? Isn't that your spirit!?!

Abbey: Yeah but the thing is that I'm her sister in the
past.. Her younger sister, princess of Egypt. Until at some very young age I died and half my powers when into the
millennium crown that I wear on my neck and the other
half is stored in a statue of me somewhere in the sands in
Egypt. I was recreated and I suppose to relive again to help mankind with something. I don't remember anything
that has happened. And I did now back in the past, that
when I would be recreated and relive again I would not
remember any of this... And the only other person that
knew this secret is Abtina, so I had plained is when Abtina dies to be locked up in the millennium crown until
I relive again... So that she can guide me and she would know what to do

Lily and Riz: Wow

Abbey: I know

Abtina: Blah blah blah uh oh...whuff... *runs over to the
trash can and throws-up*

Serenity and Mai: EWWWEEEE

Marik: Awh shit now it's going to smell!

Everyone next to a window: *puts downs windows*

Yami: Breath....Breath.... Breath...

Abtina: Pussy's

Yugi: Hey we might be pussy's but at least we don't barf all over the bus while we are stuck inside the back of a plane!

Abtina: Hey at least I'm not a pussy!!!

Joey: *cracks up* Pussy BAHAHHAHA!

Everyone: O_o ookkkayyy

-----wanna finish this fic so they get off the plane a day
l8ter as the bus drives down the hills of America----


All windows are still down because of the taunting smell coming from the trash can.

Mai: *reads sigh* Welcome to Texas...TEXAS!!!
WHERE THE FUCK IS TEXAS IN JAPAN!!??!!

Riz: Um Mai, Texas is in America

Mai: AMERICA.. AHH! WHERE'S AMERICA IN
JAPAN!!!

Lily: Um Mai, America it's is own country all together..

Mai: AHHH!!! WHERE'S THE CONTRY IN
JAPAN!!!

Malik: Jeeze you dumb ass America's in America and
Texas is a State in America! NO where NEAR Japan dumbass blonde!

Mai: Oh *sits back down*

Everyone: -_-"

Bakura: To many blondes infuriating the air

---Ten minutes later----

Bakura: *head sticking out the window* Marik let's spit
stuff out the window

Marik: O_o okay

Bakura: *spits as the bus zooms going 70 mph down
riches aches of millionaires houses and it goes and smacks Marik in the face* Whoops

Marik: *wipes spit off* AWWHH SICK! *tries to spit
back at him but it just comes back and splats right on Mariks face.


Bakura: *laughs* idiot

Marik: *wipes it off again* Shit! Lets spit at peoples cars

Bakura: Since the bus is going so fast it could shader a
window or blind a person!

Marik: It can't do that?!?

Bakura: Wanna bet?!?!

Marik: Fine then!

Bakura: *takes a hunk of spit and spits it at a person's
hummer it then makes a big dented sound as it dented
into the driver's door*

Both: *laugh out loud*

Marik: My turn *see's a person walking a lil dog, spits at
it and the dog barks out loud flips over and whimpers*

Baukra: *laughing really loud* that was funny as shit! Uh
im outta spit, my mouth is dry from the wind

Marik: *sniffs and makes sounds in mouth* I got mucus!

Bakura: We need a target!

Tea: *points outside* OH MY GOD!!! Isn't that Hillary
Duff!

Marik and Bakura: *Evil grin*

Bakara: I dare you to!

Marik: Don't got to tell me twice *pops whole head out
the window and spits mucus out of mouth and watches it
go onto the girls face as she slips on her high heals and
falls*

Bakura: Oh shit! You jackass! We are going to get into so much shit!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!


Marik: *Looks outside* awh shit she was walking with her guards on the side walk!


Bakura: *snickers* that is funny as shit

Tea: OH MY GOD HILARY GOT HIT!!! SOMEONE CALL 911!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: Shutttt UPPP!

TBDnB: Where almost there kids

Everyone: Okay


TBDnB: BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: .........

TBDnB: YOU KIDS SHUT THE FUCK UP
BECUASE I FUCKIN SAID
SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: O_o

Ignoring him...

Lily: Why is Valon sitting all by himself Abbey?

Abbey: I dunno

Lily: Don't you find him cute?!

Abbey: Naa not really

Riz: *jump to the seat across from hers*

Abbey: So think that Valon’s cute!

Lily: Shhh

Riz: You should go over and talk to him, he looks lonely

Lily: Im not sure

Abbey: What do you mean your not sure! Go over there and just talk

Lily: *blushes* i will in a lil bit

Abbey: So Riz, I think that Bakura's got something for you

Riz: *Blushes* you think

Abbey: Sure I know sure!

Mai: *jumps in and sits next to Riz* child the boy was
checking you out now you should go talk to him

Abbey: And Mai should go make out with Joey!

Mai: If your not paying any mind.... *points over to Joey,
Angela was resting on his chest as Joey petted her head*

Abbey: Ooh that sucks
Mai: I know and you missed the fight

Abbey: What fight

Mai: Right before you came and we picked you two pretty girls up, Dukie over there was messing with
Serenity's ass. Angela had just came over and whooped his sorry lil' ass. Kickin his ass

Abbey: It sound's like her

Mai: So I guess I should of asked Joey out a lil earlier before Angela got her hands all over him

Riz: Yeh, you might have

Mai: *Sigh* oh well, me and him weren't really serious.. I mean, I don't think we where

Abbey: What the fuck are you talking about! He slapped your ass, kept on rubbing her chest and all that!

Mai: I was his toy for a lil' bit and then Angela just came in and took over

Abbey: Oh I'm sorry

Mai: It's alright, I mean she's your best friend! You guys are like Paris and Nicole

Abbey: *shook her head* Don't compare me and her to
Paris and Nicole!

Mai: What ever.. Anyway, what about you advancing on
Ryou

Lily: You like Ryou?!

Mai: Have and always

Abbey: It's nothing

Mai: I caught you guys almost kissing in Science class
when you two where the only ones in there!

Abbey: *blushing* your such a fucking spy

Mai: I didn't take any pic's and sold them on the internet as porno yet so don't go and call me that!

Abbey: What ever! Anyway Lily! Go up there and make us proud!

Lily: What?

Abbey: You know you and Valon, go up and talk to him

Lily: Um okay *She got up and walked towards Valons
seat, until suddenly the bus hit a bump and falls into the
seat and arms of Seto Kaiba*

Lily: * rapping her arms around Seto right as she falls
forcing him on top of her* Oh um sorry

Seto: *checking her out* Oh um.. Sorry Miss.miss... misss

Lily: Just call me Lily *she felt him rapping his arms
around her*

Seto: *smiling*

Lily: *Smiles back*

Seto: *Leans into a kiss*

Lily: *Rises up to be kissed*

TBDnB: WE ARE HERE!

Everyone: *Gets up and stretches and get bags and stuff*

Seto and Lily: *snap back up and let go of each other*

TBDnB: GET OFF MY BUS!

Yami: I'll let everyone out *some how gets off first*

Everyone: *Jumps off the bus*

Riz: *Slips off of the bus and lands in Yami's arms*

Yami: I got you ^_^

Riz: *Looks deeply into Yami's violet eyes and talks softly* Thank you Yami

Yami: *Looks back at her* No problem

TBDnB: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! *slams bus door and zooms off down the road*
Everyone:*Turns towards the farm*
Angela: Where are we?!?!

_---------_--------------------------_-------------------------_-------- ----------------_
DICLAIMER NESS: HAHA IM GOING 2 STOP DERE!!

Bakura: Woohaaa!

DISCLAIMER NESS: REVIEW PLEEASE OH MITE REVIEW TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK WHAT I SHOULD DO FROM HERE! IDEA'S COMMENTS QUESTIONS ANYTHANG!!!
Bakura: tata!