Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Yugioh Trip to the Farm? ❯ O... It's on! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~*
OOOooOOOooHhhhWEEeeeEEEEee
~~~~~~~~~~~~*


BIG DISCLAIMER NESS: HEY YO!!! TRACK IS AWESUM!!! I WON MY MEETs!!! HAZZADADA!! AND DAT WHY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FO A LONGGGAAAA TYME... whoopz...

Bakura: *claps hands slowly* well horra for you....

BIG DISCLAIMER NESS: SHUT UP

Bakura: Will you STOP yelling PLEASE!! Your hurting MY EARS!!!!

BIG DISCLAIMER NESS: Fine...

Bakura: -__-o sooo

BIG DISCLAIMER NESS: Well, I've also been working on my new fic "~*~Jesus Walks~*~(Volume I of "Ephemeral Phenomenon"-Ryou)" Hot stuff... I'm almost done it too.... Hoping that I'll be done in around May 1st or like May 4th (My baby boy Steve's b-day... HAPPY B-DAY BABY!!)... Or when schools ALMOST OVERRR (around June 13 ^_^) HEY I GOT FINALS, PROJECTS, TRACK, AND GYMNASTIC'S!!! So don't count on fast paste hannkypannky speed update!!

Bakura: -_-O umhmmmm

BIG DISCLAIMER NESS: I swear Bakura! You don't stop ur lil pussiness im gunna smack you inda face!!!

Bakura: Don't go licking your tounge out at big meat you can't have Ness....

BIG DISCLAIMER NESS: *growles* grrrr....

Bakura: hehe *cracking up* ^_^

BIG DISCLAIMER NESS: *throws a big bag of bookies at his face*

Bakura: *makes a funny noise and falls* X_X

BIG DISCLAIMER NESS: *kicks his "dead body" off to the side behind the table* Well, since Mr. Bakura is off in lala land, I'll just start talkin!
Riz: OMG!! BAKURA!!!
Lily: *laughs* Funny site huh Ness?!?!
BIG DISCLAIMER NESS: Yeh but... Before we get all excited.. Call Yami to take Bakura's dead body...
Riz: *holding Bakura's passed out body* BAAAKURRRAA!!!!
BIG DISCLAIMER NESS: *rolls eyes* anyway... *dundundun* And remember I'll add anyone who enters this fic....
Abbey: ^_^ right on...
BIG DISCLAIMER NESS: There gunna b a what... GIRL FIGHT... ANYWAY *the background changes* LET'S DANCE!!
Everyone: *randomly dances*
Marik: MALIK YOU STEPPED ON MY FOOT!!!
Angela and Abbey: Get it on the floor... Juss get it on the floor...
Riz: Lettme c you 1 2 Step...
Lily: BRING EM' OUT!!! BRING EM' OUT!!!
Joey: I DON'T WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT dundundunnn
Seto: EVEN THOUGH JOEY IS ONE dunndunnudnn
Malik: GREEN DAY!!! *jumping up and down on the stage as green slime falls all over the place*
All girls: *jumps in slime as they all have a slime fight*
All guys: *jump in*
BIG DISCLAIMER NESS: And the laughs keep on cumin'.... Well good night everyone... OH I mean.. ON WITH THE FIC!!!!

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~There's gunna be a what??? GIRL FIGHT!!! And a old fashion game of TRUTH OR DARE
WARNING: GOBBLE WARMING!! * <--- lol.. jp* CRUDE HUMOR, A LOT OF FOUL LANGUAGE, SEXUAL ACTS/DIALOGUE!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!! AND I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE SHOPS, THINGS, PEOPLE, OR PRODUCTS USE IN THIS FICIE!!
~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~**~**~**~**~**~**~*~
As we left off, the YGO peoples have just made there way to the house of The Jackson's Cow Farm.. The place was great... Apple trees (I dunno if they have them in Texas... Please for give me if it isn't correct ^_^ I live up in Pennsylvania) stood tall in the entrance of the farm. The road was nice with soft blue and gray stone lightly scattered all over the place. In the center was a purl white grand house with nice light blue tinted windows from the three story's it stood at.. On the far left if you walked a couple of steps forward from the apple tree's, you will see a huge, red painted barn with hay sticking out from the window/door on the second floor of the barn. And if you look to your far right, you will see a nice, cozy small, two story cottage.
Girls: WOWWW
Guys: DAAMMM
Abbey: You guys... Um... Aren't we forgetting someone.
Everyone: *counts heads* uhh... noo...
Abbey: No. I seriously think we are forgetting someone!!!
Abtina: Uhhooo!! You guys! We like fucking forgot about Abbey's lil' imaginary friend! Call 911, EMS, 211, 555-555-5555!!Someone please help!! *cracks up with all the other Yami's*
Abbey: *huffs*
Ryou: You guys stop it, she was only trying to help! *smiles at Abbey*
Abbey: *Looks over and blushes @ Ryou*
Mai: *See's this and whispers to Riz* Ooo I told you they liked each other
Riz: I see
Joey: *Singing* It's funny how I find myself in love with you... If I could find my reasoning I would pray to loose... And one half won't do...
Malik: *Goes over to Joey* Are you fuckin listening to your Ipod?
Joey: *pulls out small headphones that where half way in his ear* WHAT???
Malik: I SAID ARE YOU FUCKIN LISTENING TO YOUR IPOD??!!
Joey: WHAT???
Serenity: Oh, It's looks like my brother lost his hearing...
Joey: *runs up to Serenity* WHAT???
Lily: Um.. Guys... Instead of sitting here like an idiot, maybe we should go and tell owners of this farm that we are hear?!?! What do y'all say?!?!
Seto and Valon: Suure!! *follows Lily's lead*
Everyone else: *shrugs and follows along*
The whole group, then making a huge decision on which building they should go and knock on, knocked on the white door as the sun came blazing on the patio of the house. Joey and Angela sit on the rocker chair as Mai watches with a evil look on her face. Like wise to Duke. The group waits at much as they can until...
Some person: Why howdy there!
The YGO group: *hears the voice behind them* GAWHHH!!
When they turn around, the teens then see this small fat plump lady with rose red cheeks, fare creamy white skin and honey brown eyes. Wearing a flowered pink dress with an appron overtop of it. Her hair neatly done in a tight curly bun, color was strawberry blond with a tint of gray seeping out. Then to there left was a tall buff man. He had buzzed blond hair, tanned skin from the sun, but you could still notice the dramatic sunburn he had on his face and arms. His eyes where dark gray and very narrow, you can't barrley even notice the color in his eyes, he squinted. In fact, his whole face was squinted from the sun. He looked more like a pit bull then a man. He wore jean overalls and a white T-shirt under it. He wasn't smiling, more like growling and going to tare out there hearts.. He knew that this wasn't going to be a walk in the park with a bunch of novances.

The lady: Why ello dere my friends! And you must be the crew we muss' be watchin' for our son!" *Her face turned bright red*

The man: Did we startle ya' all *His face was still squinted but it seemed to show him smiling*

Everyone: *random times* Uh.... no.... not at all... no

The man: Okay we let us introduce our self ere', this is Betty, my wife, and I'm ol' Atwood! But y'all can call us Mr. and Mrs. Jackson!

Everyone: Hi.

Mrs. Jackson: And what are your names you cute kiddies!

Everyone: O_o

Mrs. Jackson: Oh come on don't be a shy big.. Go on!

Everyone: o_O

Mr. and Mrs. Jackson: ^_^

Tea: Tea

Yugi: Yugi
Ryou: Ryou

Tristan: Tristan

Joey: Joey

Mai: Mai

Serenity: Serenity

Marik: Marik

Malik: Malik

Abetha: Abbey

Lily: Lily

Abtina: Abtina

Bakura: Bakura

Riz: Riz

Valon: Valon

Seto: Seto

Duke: Duke

Angela: Angela

Yami: Yami

(phew ^_^o i think i got everyone)

Mrs. Jackson: My, my, my, don't you gut' a big group dere'!

Everyone: umhm

Mr. Jackson: Well, you guys have a break off of doing any of dese' choirs todey'. We are gunna give y' all a rest from your long ride here from japan

Everyone but the Yami's and mean peoples: Thank you

(Oh yeah! In this fic everyone speaks english unless told other wise.. ON WITH THE FIC)

Mr. Jackson: Yer' Welcume... Oh and you kiddies, your room iz that cabin up dere! Get settled in!

---They get settled in blah blah blah blah....-----

~*In the cabin*~

-The girls room-

Serenity: I like big butts and I can not lie, you other brothers can't diney.. When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waste and a round thang in you face you gett---

Angela: *rolls eyes and whispers to Abbey and Riz* Not her ass

Abbey and Riz: *Laughs*

Lily: *Overhears* More like Tea's.

Angela, Lily, Abbey, and Riz: *cracks up*

Serenity: *Slams clothes down* I have had it! Angela! What the fuck is goin' on?!?!

Angela: *Gives her that evil check out* I dunno.. You.. rubbin' you ass all over my man, strutting your stuff in your skimpy.. And yeah I said skimpy, outfit! And then you come in here like your all that, singing the song "I like big butts".... Now do you get the pic? Or is your mind to full??

Serenity: HUh? Excuse me!

Angela: Excuse you! From what? You blind ass!

Tea: *not there*

Serenity: *gasp* Well.... Well... I knew him longer then you! He liked me first!

Lily: No he didn't!

Serenity: Shut up Lily! How the fuck would you know.

Lily: I know more than you can ever get dick!
Riza and Abbey: Oooo Shut down!

Serenity: *gasp and awkward look* You know what... You twat! *ponits to Angela* You started this, so you know what, you can't stop this *ponits to her body* sooo hufp.. And at least I'm not trying to steal Mai's boy-friend Joey! *walks out of the room*

Mai: *stands there, speechless*

Angela: *takes in the last laugh* HEY THAT'S CALLED INCEST!! YOU WHORE SERENITY!!!

Riz and Abbey: Woah

Lily: Boy, isn't this going to be so fucking fun this summer! *jumps on bed*

Abbey: *smiling at Lily* I know!

Angela: *Shaking head and looks at Mai* Look, Mai.. I'm... So sorry if it seemed like I was on Joey I didn't mean---

Mai: *Stops Angela from talking any more* Angela, it's alright really... I'm not anything with Joey! It's all right really...Look, I'm going to go get some fresh air you know.. *slams door behind her*

Lily: I'd tried to change the subject, I really did! But it seemed to go downhill.

Riz: We know you where, and you did a awesome job ^_^

Lily: Shut up!!!!

Abbey: You did what you could...

Abtina: *runs into the room* COME... NOW..... Surprise... DAMMIT...

Girls in the room: okkaayyyy

Abtina: COME ON NOW!!

----downstairs----

(-----> I'M SOOO SORRY!! I just checked the reviews (and thank you for all your quotes and that) So now I see that we have a new person joining our lil' trip: Name: Amane (A-mon-ey) Age: 16 Gender: girl Personality: she is really kind and caring but she has a kinky side. She hates killing. Looks: light skin, hair like Ryou but longer about to her lower back, greenish blue eyes, and thin. Crush: Ryou Bakura Clothing: sky blue belly shirt and jeans, with high, thick healed, black, leather boots Powers/millennium item: millennium arm band, mind crush, and a blast of energy to hurt people. Any other Info I need to know: her father was abusive so she keeps to herself allot. And her mom died in an accident. She has a yami who was a thief but not as famous as Bakura (touzoku-ou) she may not want to admit it but she really does care about her hakari. Don't make Amane mad, she sometimes loses control of herself and does things she wouldn't normally do, but Ryou can usually calm her down no problem when she gets like that. I'm sooooo sorry for that.. I haven't had time to get on the internet for a while or so or I just don't check my freakin' e-mail... Sozzzzzz... But PLEASE keep REVEIWING<--------)
When they come downstairs, they see Isis had finally came and was left at the bus stop (Kind of sad huh). It had seem that she was taking a nap behind the bush and missed the bus. So she bought some plane tickets and found someone else that was going on the trip as well..
Everyone: Well hello!!!
The girl: Hi, I'm Amane!
Everyone: Hi Amane!
Ryou: That's a really pretty name Amane
Amane: *lightly blushes* why thank you
Ryou: *blushed 2* no problem
Tea: Anyway! How about a good movie!
Lily: OOHHHOOHHHOHHH LETS WATCH PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!! *movie just pops out of her hand*
Malik: How the fuck did you get that so fuckin quickly?!?!
Lily: I got my resources.. Now wanna watch or not?!?!
Valon and Seto: I WILL *both look at each other with evil eyes*
Abtina: *Gives a evil laugh* Are you fucking serious... What the fuck is this damn movie about?!?!
Riz and Mai: JOHNNY DEPP DUHH!!
Abbey: *has a boy attack* Johnny Depp is like sooo fucking hott man *in a dream like state and drools*
Malik: Abbey, the fuckin man is 40!
Joey and Tristan: ABBEY DATES OLDER MEN!!!
Marik: *licks lips* I guess I'm in the category Abbey *moves closer 2 her*
Tea: ewww! Who would date a creep like you!!
Marik: You would of corse... You'd date anyone to get some dick...
Yugi: *who hasn't talked all day* *laughs*
Yami: *who also hasn't talked for a good while* O_O Not mine! *Covers his pepe with a cup*
Abtina: *standing in a shadow on the stairs* How who could get some dick from you Marik, your like 5000 years old! You got no dick! All you got now is your fucking pride!
Marik: *gives her that evil glare* My child... Your as fucking old as me! That's why your breast stopped growing at a double A. It was too much for your lil' brain.
Abtina: What the fuck do you mean!!!! I got more breast then Tea's got on her left breast!
Marik: Okay you got me on that.. You do got more breast then her.. In fact, every girl in her got more breast then her.. *gazes at Abtina's breast*
Breast: *hides*
Joey, Duke, and Tristan: *can't control there horniness* Nice, nice, nice breassssttt
Tea: EWW! *runs into the bathroom*
Yami: Hey, at least they aren't masturbating them selfs
Yugi: -_-" Don't give them any idea's
Lily: ANYWAY LET'S WATCH!!
Serenity: I'll make popcorn
---blah blah blah MOVIE BEGINS---
Some people are on the two cow skinned couches and the other people have settled laying down on the cozy bull skinned rug that stretched out on most of the living room. Everyone into the movie. It was on the part when Johnny Depp is riding on his crappy ship and it had just sunk and he's on land and the music is playing all big and loud.
Now we see Riz in the middle of Bakura and Yami.
Bakura: *Tapping Riz's sholder* Hey sexy, wanna ask dumbass Yami to pass the popcorn..
Yami: *turns violently* I heard that!
Bakura: You heard nothing! Now popcorn!!!
Yami: HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF A WORD CALLED PLEASE!!!
Everyone but the three: ssshhh
Bakura: *grunts* please..
Yami: *grin's because of his victory and passes popcorn politely to Bakura*
Bakura: *grabs the bowel and offers some to Riz* Want some, pretty
Riz: Alright! *grabs a bunch*
Bakura: Like to eat huh *rubs her belly*
Riz: *giggles*
Yami: *snatches Bakura's hand away from her belly* What the fuck are you doing! It's called respect! And she's mine!
Bakura: Since WHEN!
Yami: *blushes* uhh since I SAID SO!
Everyone else: Shhhh
Bakura: So that's a challenge huh?
Yami:Yeah, that's right, a challenge!
Bakura: Fine then.. Best man win!
Yami: Fine!
Riz: *wasn't really paying attention to them fighting* huh?
---
On the floor, we see Ryou, in the middle of Abbey and Amane. Ryou then looks over at Amane, he does think she's really pretty and very nice since they had meet. He thinks that they will probably spend many good times together this summer. He then smiles at her giving her a look. She turns around and sees it and she blushes and smiles at him.
Ryou: *feels a tap on his left hand turns to the other side and see's Abbey looking at him with a confusing look*
Abbey: *whispers in his ear* Ryou what's going on
Ryou: *whispers back* What do you mean?
Abbey: *whispers* You and Amane...
Ryou: *whisper* nothing at all, just a friendly hello...
Abbey: *whispers* oh
Ryou: *puts his hand under Abbey's left hand* Everythings alright
Abbey: *gasps and blushes*
Mai: *notices this*
Amane: *Leans forward and looks at the two* .....
---
The movie had just finished and everyone is looking for something to do.
Lily: *excited* That was an awesome movie
Ryou: What time is it?
Yugi: *pulls out watch* lettme see..... ONLY 8:30?!?!?!?!
Joey: Boy, aren't we borin
Tristan: Let's play a game
Tea: TRUTH OR DARE!!!
Yami: Okay
Riz: So the who's going first?
Tea: MEEEEE!!!
Malik: okkkayy?
Tea: Truth or dareee.......LILY
Lily: Uhhhh..Dare?
Tea: I DARE YOU TO GO AND..
Lily: Fuck stop fucking screaming!!!!!!
Everyone: *look's like this..* ----> O_O
Lily: What?
Tea: Fine I dare you to go and dance in front money bags!!!!
Lily: Money bags?
Joey: A.k.A Seto Kaiba
Lily: Makes sense
Tea: Were waiting
Lily: ...... Alright fine *Walks over to Seto and dances*
Seto: *Speechless, but enjoys*
All girls: *cheering her on*
All boys: *drooling*
Lily: *done* Lettme see... Truth or Dare.... Valon!
Valon: *Speechless* uhh.... Truth
Yugi: Pussy
Lily: Fine then... Who do you like?
Valon: Like?
Lily: Who do you think is hot?
Valon: Umm....
Tea: *poses*
Valon: Okay fine... *whispers* You..........
Abbey: Who?
Valon: LILY OKAY!!!
Guys: *makes those silly guy noises (like bark whistle and all that)*
Valon: *blushes*
Lily: *blushes back*
Valon: Alrighty then... I chose....
---Back at the libary---
Darts: AHHA!!!
Raphael: You found it?
Alister: *sitting on a kiddie seat, flipping threw kiddie books and licking his strawberry ice-cream, and sniffing a smelly marker*
Darts: Markers are an inhalment! A drug!!!!
Raphael: I know you where right
Darts: Yes now *walks over to Alister* give me the marker
Alister: No!
Darts: *sighs* Alister, hunny, give me the marker
Alister: *acting like a little child* No!
Darts: Alister
Alister: No!
Darts: You leave me no choice *reaches over and tries to grab the marker* Give... Me... The marker Alister!!
Alister: *Pulling back* NO!
Darts: GOD DAMN IT GIVE ME THAT MARKER!!!!!
Alister: NOOOOO!!!
Raphael: *watches*
Everyone else in the library: *looks up from what they are doing and glances at the two fighting*
Darts: ALISTER GIVE IT TO ME!!!
Alister: I DON'T WANNA!!!
Darts: *lets go* fine then
Alister: *stands up and glances at him*
Darts: *tackles Alister*
Alister: AHHHH!!!! *knocks into a pile of books on a cart*
Alister and Darts: *fighting on the ground for the marker in a pile of books*
Raphael: Come on Alister! It's for your own good!
Alister: MY MARKER!!!
Darts: GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!
---Back at the cabin---
Valon: Marik, truth or dare?
Marik: Dare!
Valon: I dare you to go over and try to hump the lady that you wanna fuck!
Marik: *eyes pop open* You son of a bitch!
Valon: You can thank me later, now get to humping!
Marik: *mumbles and walks around*
The girls: *try to back away*
Abtina: *In the shadows of the stairs disappears very fast*
Marik: *Stops at Abbey*
Abbey: *tries to smile* uh... uh.... hi?
Marik: So innocent... So sweet... *turns around and walks around again*
Amane: *sitting on the floor* O_O
Marik: *looks every evilly at her* The new girl... So sweet...
Tea: Will you stop saying that and pick someone!
Marik: *runs to her* wanna get fucked by me?
Tea: *blushes* Uh.... Yeahhh baby!
Guys: *Disgusted*
Marik: *looks like he was about to hump her but runs over and humps Abbey*
Abbey: *kicks him in the nut*
Marik: *Falls on the floor*
Abbey: Bitch!
Marik: owwchh....
Malik: BWAHHAHAHA!
Abtina: OH! YOU JUST DIDN'T HUMP MY HAKARI!!!!
Marik: *motionless*
Abtina: *Take up a fold up chairs that you normally see on WWE Smack down (a.k.a WWF smack down)* IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!
----A lil later----
Marik: *sitting on the couch with ice on his couch and on his head and band-ads all over his face and arms* My turn.. Truth or dare.... Bakura!
Bakura: *turns around* huh
Abtina: *seems to be in the shadows of the stairs again* Go dumbass
Bakura: Dare
Marik: *Gets a lovely smirk on his face* I dare you to... Go and kiss Yami!
Everyone but Bakura: OoOoOOoOOoOH!
Bakura: WHAT! KISS THAT UGLY THING!
Yami: *crosses his arms* humph!
Yugi: You gotta do it! It's a daarreee.. Or are you to much of a pussy!
Everyone: Pussy! Pussy! Pussy!
Bakura: ALRIGHT FINE THEN!!!! *Goes up to Yami* Pharaoh! I'm only doing because I'm not a lil cunt like you
Yami: Or because you prude
Bakura: *His face turns red* Or because you know you can't have thisss *ponits to himself* and this is probably the only kiss you will ever get in a long time!
Yami: Orrr maybe it's because you'll be kisses me, and girl that likes you will issume I'm just gay or bi. Or wait. And they won't maybe go and kiss you because they might think your gay or bi because your kissing me and I'm going to respond in a horrid way?
Everyone: Huh?
Yami: ...... never mind
Bakura: *closes his eyes and about to kiss him*
Yami: *stops him* wait, wait, wait, wait!!! Kiss my left check.. Not my right! I get feeling in my right and not my left!
Bakura: *Quickly kisses his cheek*
All girls: AWH!
Guys: Yuck!
Yami: Alright.... I choose.... Abbey! Truth or Dare!
Girls:OoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOhhhh
Abbey: Huh? Ummm... Dare!
Yugi: Darn it... Now I can't say pussy!
Everyone else: O_o
Ygui: -_- never mind
Yami: Okay... I dare you to... Go in the closet with Malik for about... Five minutes and make out with him!!!!
Abbey: *disgusted* WHAT!!!!!!!!!!
Ryou: *In totdal shock* WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marik: OH MAN!!!! DID YOU SAY MALIK OR MARIK...
Yami: -_- I defiantly said Malik. A.K.A not you
Marik: WHY NOT!!???!!
Yami: Because.... Shut up!
Malik: *licking lips* yeah babe!!!
Abbey: *obviously horrified to life* Grosse...
Yami: In the closet you to! *Throws them into the closet*
----In the closet---
Abbey: Oh gawd!!
Malik: *offers Abbey a Tic-Tack* ready?
Abbey: Jesus! You don't really think that we are really going to make out!!!???!!! Do you??
Malik: What do you take me for!?! Barney or something!!!??!!
Abbey: Fuck that! *takes tic-tack* I ain't kissing you!
Malik: *takes out a tic-tack for himself*....... It's really stuffy in here...
Abbey: *gets another tic-tack* ...It is.. Is it just me or did it get really hot in here?
Malik: I don't know... *looks at her*
------outside of the closet---
Yami/Joey: *there ears against the door* I just hear muffled noises
Tea: THEY COULD BE DOING IT!!!
Lily: Don't you ever shut up!!!
Amane: Well said
Abtina: *laughing* Okay! They are having sex in there? For a fucking five minutes???
Tristan: Any things possible in America
Yugi: It's called STD's rwetard
Angela: Now what does that have to do anything???
Ryou: Beats me...
Marik: THEY JUST BETTER NOT BE FUCKING IN THERE!!!!
Seto: Since when do you care that Abbey and Malik is having sex?
Everyone: *turns to Marik*
Abtina: *mouth drops*
Marik:...uh....
Joey: *screaming* TIMES UP!!! *opens door*
Abbey and Malik: *sitting there doing nothing*
Everyone: *watches them*
Marik: OH GOOD!!! THEY HAVE THERE CLOTHES ON!!!
Everyone: O_o
Abbey: Now it's my turn... Uh... Abtina! Truth or Dare!!!!
Abtina: Dare
Abbey: I dare you to.... Go and wear all pink clothes!!!!
Abtina: *gasps* WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abbey: You heard me...
Abtina: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Valon: Why does it matter Abtina?
Abbey: You see, Abtina's fears pink because... Let's just say there was a lil' "freak accident" in her life time with pink.
Abtina: *sickened to death*
Abbey: *Come on girls!! Let's gussy her up!!!!*
Girls: YEH!!
-------------------------------
DISCLAIMER NESS: Will Abtina wear all pink? What other outrageous truth or dares will come up next? And what will happen the next day.... To find out.. You gotta REVIEW!!!
Ryou: Yah.. Review and if you wanna b a new character in this fic... Just sign in the form in capture one.....
DISCLAIMER NESS: So long!

































Converting /tmp/phpo9n3uF to /dev/stdout