Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Yugioh Trip to the Farm? ❯ *-It's a feeling!!!-* ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
__________________
Yeh babah!!
____________________________________________

DISCLAIME R NESS: SKOOLS OVEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IMMA FRESHMEN NOW!!! YAH BABEH!!!!!!!!1
Bakura: X_X *still passed out*

DISCLAIMER NESS: *laughs* oh yeah.. I'm soooo sooo sooo sorry if the last fic was sooooo "very bad and perverted", but I just couldn't help myself... maybe it's bcuss im a lil stressed out... or cuss i watch 2 much south park and Dave Chapell*... I dunno but im sorry...

Tea: YOU SHOULD BE!!!
DISCLAIMER NESS: you know what you &@#! @#$@ Tea you better shut the *$@^(* $#@^$(* up you (*&($@ 9*&(*^( ^*(*&(% (^(*(*& %$%^&*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tea: *gasps and dies*

DISCLAIMER NESS: that's right you *$&(#@*$& ^(*^*(& #@)$(*@#)$^(*�(#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tea:*d ies again*

DISCLAIMER NESS: Okay, okay, playing for real. I'm sorry I've been gone so long! I got poison oak the first week of summer, we went on V.K. in England for a matter of a week and a half. Came back then cut my hair from the bottom of my chest to about 3 or 4 inches below my chin. Went to Live 8 with a bunch of friends, partied early in the morning till real late the next day on July 4th. Made out under the fireworks with my bf, then set off fireworks with everyone when we came back. Then I got mawh sis's b day on Thursday and mawh bro's next week and also soccer. Then mawh other fic I got done in England on mawh cousin's computer *PHEW* So I'm booked and squeezing this fic in as soon as I can. I'm sooo sorrie if i took to long to update ^_^ mawh bad!

Yugi: Oh wahwahwah. Go cry about it!

DISCLAIMER NESS: Myb I will, after the fic!


Ryou: Anyway.. On with the fic

______________________________________
WARNING: LIVE 8 WAS DA BOMB PPLZ *sorrie, i saw it, JAY-Z AND WILL SMITH!!! HOTTHOTTHOTT!!!!CRUDE HUMOR, A LOT OF FOUL LANGUAGE(well not really anymore.. im dropping most of the foul language), SEXUAL ACTS/DIALOGUE!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!! AND I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE SHOPS, THINGS, PEOPLE, OR PRODUCTS USE IN THIS FICIE!!
_____________________________________
*-It's a feeling!!!-*
_____________________________________
Joey: Wot in da world r dey dunin up dere?
Ryou: Trying to get her to get on her pink
Valon: O, like that's hard
Up stairs: BOOOMMM *Hear screaming and. . . * BOOOMM BOOOMMM
Guys: O_O
Amane: *stubbles downstairs* Here. . .*outtah breath* Finally, is. . . Abtina!
All girls: *comes down stairs hiding Abtina*
Abtina: *wakes up to them in a pink mini dress, her spike dark bown hair was all over the front of her face as she gave them a deathly look, the dress ripped in various places* ......I.....will.....kill....YOU ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *turns around and points her figures at the girls*
Girls: *jumps back* AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tea: *horrified to death* ABBEY, CONTROL YOUR YAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abbey: *all calm* Abtina, chill out, you look gay yes, but at least Tea isn't jumping on you
Abtina: *Stops and crackes up in a fit of evil, insane, laughter* Mahaha. .. .MAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAhAHAHAaHAHHAhaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone: O_o o_O
Abtina: *Stopped crazed laughing, and looks very crazed with her long hair everywhere and give the most devilish eyes in the world* Okay, truth or dare. . . YUGI!!
Yugi: *harmlessly looking around* hi?
Abtina: *In a deep, dark, scarey, seductive voice* I picked you
Abbey: Abtina acts like this when she wears pink -_-"
Yugi: You mean insane and crazed?
Abbey: Yes
Yugi: Okay!
Everyone: -__-OOO
Yugi: I pick dare dough girl!
Abtina: *gives a evil not very PG rated grin* I dare Yugi too . . . . . . .
*At the library*
Liberian: *dialing 911*
Police person that answers the phone (PPTATP):Hello Police office, how may I help you?
Liberian: YES!!! YES!!! I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!
PPTATP: -__-o well, obviously, if you calling, you do have a problem? How may I help you?
Liberian: THERE IS TWO MEN, NO, NO, THREE!!!
PPTATP: Okay, Okay Mam, calm down, what are they doing?
Liberian: *takes a breath and chills out* They are all fighting in the libary and ruining my library over a marker!
PPTATP: What? A marker?
Liberian: YES A MARKER!!!
PPTATP: Mam, is this some kind of joke?
Liberian: NO IT ISN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PPTATP: . . . . . . . Okay, is anybody hurt?
Liberian: WELL I AM!!! MY LIBRARY IS TURNING INTO ONE OF THOSE XXX PLACES!!!!! BOOKS ARE FLYING AND CUSTOMERS ARE HIDING UNDER DESK AND RUGS!!!!!!!
PPTATP: Now, Mam, calm down, I'll send someone down right away.
Liberian: YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND THE WHOLE POLICE FORCE FOR THESE THREE!!!!
PPTATP: -_-" the only weapon they have is a marker you say?
Liberian: YES!!
PPTATP: Okay, I'll see if I can bring at least 50 of them -_-O
Liberian: O THANK YOU!!!
PPTATP: No problem Mam
*click*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Outside the cabin*
Abtina: You have to do it!
Yugi: *Just in his boxers* Do I have to?
Abtina: Unless you want Tea to perm you hair straight and die it all blond and never get the pretty spikes again. . . Then be my guest
Yugi: *steps off of the porch* I'll do it then!
Ryou: *Looks up at Riz* what is he doing again?
Riz: From my knowledge, he's going in this birthday suit into the Jackson room and dancing in the room and acting as if he's having a panic attack
Ryou: *discussed* Okay
Yugi: Well, here I go, pity I can't lie about my size anymore *takes off boxers*
Everyone: *gasps*
Girls: *Blink*
Guys: *Speechless*
Tea: Your. . . .
Joey: HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yami: *Looks at it a smirk on her face* I've seen better in Egypt
Angela: Are you telling us your gay!?!?!
Everyone: *looks at Yami* <_<
Yami: No. . .NO!!!! O Jesus >_<
Amane: Yeah right! It's!!!!!!!
Abtina: *changes subject* Anyway, do your dare!
Yugi: Yes Mam! *jumps around into the Jackson house*
_-In the Jackson's house
Yugi: *runs up into there room and opens door very silently*
Jackson’s: *Sleeps*
Yugi: *takes a deep breath and starts screaming* AAHHHAHHHHAHHHHHHHH!!!!
Mrs. Jackson: *wakes up and takes head out of covers* Wha. . .. . . . What's goin' on dear?
Mr.Jackson: *Snaps up* WHERE UNDER ATTACK! SOME SONIC DUMB IROQUOIAN FROM Iraq GOT INTO OUR STATES!!!! *pulles out gun and is about to shoot into the air*
Yugi: *see's gun* uh oh. . .
Mr. Jackson: *Shoots randomly in the air, since he can't obviously see in the dark* YEEEHAAAA!!!
Yugi: *runs out of house, hearing the dogs barking in the back of the Jackson's house*
__Back at the cabin
Abtina: Hey yah! Lookie there, it's Yug, and his scared ass butt! Haha, jerk! *points and laughs*
Tea: And his big long hard----
Amane: *Shuts Tea's mouth* Not another word!
Tea: *tries to talk but can't*
Yugi: *runs towards his boxers on the steps to the porch and runs into the house screaming* HE'S GUNNA SHOOT!!! TAKE COVER!!!
Everyone: O_O *runs into cabin, shuts door, and runs up into placed rooms*
Mr. Jackson: *outside in old fashioned nighties that where orange with yellow duckies on them, runs into cabin to see if they are safe*
Mrs. Jackson: *runs behind*
Everyone: *pretending to sleep*
Mr. & Mrs. Jackson: *Runs in room and see's the teens fast asleep on each other in one bed out of 5 others that where laid out* awe
Mr. Jackson: *sighs* at least the young ones are alright!
Mrs. Jackson: What about the other two?
Mr. Jackson: There okay
Mrs. Jackson: Okay *closes door*
*they leave*
Everyone: *sighs not moving*
Lily: That was close, too close
Riz: Someone hands on my chest!
Yugi: Some hands are touching me in unwanted places!
Yami: I. . . . CAN'T. . . . . MOVE. . . . . . . .
Bakura: F_____k you Yami! No one can move!
Marik: I'm on top of someone!
Malik: That would be me
Marik: Ewe *rolls over
Everyone: *screams*
Joey: Yo Marik! Now u on meh dawg!
Marik: Call me "dawg" one more time Wheeler! I'll ring our skinny neck on my rod!
Joey: Which one? One of deme got a LONG golden rod, the othah one ish a lil more smaller longah den it ish wider, and dat would be your peni-----
Marik: WANT TO FINISH YOUR SENTENCE!!!!
Tristan: PENIS!!
Marik: Who said that!
Serenity: Marik, your on top of everyone! Why don't you get off of us, then we'll tell you
Angela: Well, that's not the first them you had a man on top of you!
Serenity: Don't start with me Orison!
(Oh yeah, when they curse a lot, I'm gunna bleep it, you fill in the blanks)
Angela: Yo! You stole my man, and I'll start anything you throw at me ______!
Serenity: What! You’re the _______, You _____ ___________! You got the _____ big fat whorish _____ that tries to get in everyone pants! Don't you go _______ blaming this _____ _____ on me you _____ whore! Go ______ up our own damn _____ man! He wanted me more then you! Maybe that's because I'm not a dirty___ like yourself you mother______ worth of ___________ _______ that rolls around in ______ ______ dirt!
Angela: OOO, big words! For a _________ with no ____ to talk back
Serenity: Angela, I'll beat your ass any day!
Angela: What ever, come over here and show me your ____ ____ moves!
Serenity: Maybe I will! *tries to squirm over, but Marik is on top of everyone, so she can't move*
Duke: Oh man I wish I could see this!
Abtina: Nothing is going on!
Duke: Oh man!
Abtina: *rolls eyes*
Abbey: Who the hell is next to me!
Seto: That would be me
Abbey: Well, can you stop pressing on my hair?
Seto: Well, tell Marik to get his foot out of my nose?!?!
Valon: Oh, why can't we all go to bloody sleep!
Abtina: Cuss, I got a pink dress on! And I'm not ___ NOT sleeping in this ______ _______ _______ pink _____ ______ DRESS!!
Valon: . . . . . . Can't we all go to bloody sleep!
Lily: Nice idea *starts to sleep*
*Everyone starts to get into a sleepy state as they all rested there eyes, and went into dreamland*

!!!NEXT DAY!!!
Rooster: KAAKAADOOODOO!!
Everyone: *wakes up*
Seto: *wakes up to a bloody nose*
Marik: *had the best sleep*
Seto: Thank you Marik, Thank you so much!
Marik: Huh? Your welcome fool
Tea: *under the bed* Now how did I end up here?
Yugi: So, lets all get ready for today!
Everyone: O_o o_O
-BREAAAKKKFASSSTTTTTT- 8:00 till 10:00
-Washhhh time- 10:00 till 12:45
-Now they are all outside- 12:45 till 1:30
_OUTSIDE
Mr.Jackson: Well, you guys take a long time in the morn, don't you lil buggies?
Everyone: Yeah, sure, long
Everyone: >_>
Everyone: <_<
Mrs. Jackson: Well! today, y'all will work at the hay loft! Lifting hay out of 10 foot hay cart
Riz: *whispers to Yami* Okay, no biggie!
Mr. Jackson: We need about 500 to about 2,050 out of the cart by night time. If you guys could get about 250 of them, that would be good
Mai: *raises hand* Um, how big are they?
Mr.Jackson: As big and as a full grown pig, but is as heavy as a teen pig!
Isis: What! That's about 80 to 90 pounds!
Mr.Jackson: No about 60 to 70 depending
Yugi: *faints*
All Yami's: We can do it
Lily: Hot shots
Mrs. Jackson: *opens huge barn doors* Some of you can move it from the cart into that big huge stack of them behind the half made wall, the other half can work on the ones up the two ladders and throw them down the hole on the other side!
Everyone: What?
Mr. Jackson: Have fun kiddies!
_________________couple hours later
Abbey: *Jamming to her I-pod* Bring it back down tonight!!!!!
Malik: *watches her dance around* uh... Abbey???
Abbey: *doesn't pay attention* Somebody told me that you had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend that I had in February of last year.... *starts dancing on the hay loft*
Lily: ^_^ Umm... Abbey???
Abbey: RUSHHIN RUSSHINNN AROUNNDD!! DUNDUN!!! *jumps up and down*
Malik: Uh... Abbey? You wanna explain to all of us if your taking drugs?
Abbey: *takes ear plugs off* I'm not taking drugs! *starts dancing and jumping to music again*
Malik: *rolls eyes* girls. . .

___________
Amane: *over with Ryou at the bottom of the cart* Um... Ryou
Ryou: Yeah Amane? Got problems with picking up the hay?
Amane: Um.. No, I think I'm okay with it and all that... But I just wanted to know.. Is you and Abbey... Anything important?
Ryou: Important?
Amane: I mean, are you two... You know...
Ryou: Going out? No. Uh. At least to my knowledge... Why?
Amane: Oh... Just wanted to know.
Ryou: *smiles* Alright, well I'm going over there... *takes two steps and picks up hay*
Amane: *watches and licks her lips*
Yami Amane: *watches in mind*
-___-___-___-___-___-
Someone: AAAHHHHHAAAHHHH *screaming*
Joey: Jeeze.. Someone gotta lung
Tristan: Can you say something normal!?!
Joey: No i can't
Tristan: Just try
Joey: Y?
Tristan: Because you sound like you mentally challenged!
Seto:*laughing*
Everyone: *watches crazed Abbey*
Abbey: GOT ME LOOKING CRAZY RITE NOW!!! YOUR LOVE GOT ME LOOKING CRAZY RITE NOW!!!!! you love!!! GOT ME LOOKING RITE NOW!!!! YOUR TOUCH, GOT LOOKING SO CRAZY RITE NOW!!!! you touch!!! GOT ME HOPIN YOU'LL PAGE ME RITE NOW!! YOUR KISS GOT ME HOPING YOU'LL SAVE ME RITE NOW!!!!! LOOKING SO CRAZY!!! YOUR LOVE GOT ME LOOKING!! GOT ME LOOKING SO CRAZY IN LOVE!!!!! *Does the Eagle as she sings this part* uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, I wanna... Uh oh, uh oh, im gunna...uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, I wanna... Uh oh, uh oh, im gunna...
Everyone: *looks at Abbey*
Abbey: GOT ME LOOKING... SO CRAZY, MY BABY!!!!!! IM NOT MYSELF, LATELY IM FOOLISH... I DON'T DO THIS.. I''VE BEEN PLAYING MYSELF!!! AND BABY I DON'T CARE!!! BUT YOUR LOVE GOT THE BEST OF ME!!! AND BABY YOUR MAKING A FOOL OF ME!! AND YOU GOT STRONG AND I DON'T CARE FOOL SEE? CUSS BABY YOU GOT ME, YOU GOT ME SO CRAZY!!!!HEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!! OOOHHHHHHHHH !!!!YOUUU GOOTTAAA MEE SOOO CRAAZYY YAHAHH!!!OOOOHhhh... YEAHHHHH... OOOHhhhh!!! GOT ME LOOKING CRAZY RITE NOW!!! YOUR TOUCH, GOT LOOKING SO CRAZY RITE NOW!!!! you touch!!! GOT ME HOPING YOU'LL PAGE ME RITE NOW!! YOUR KISS GOT ME HOPING YOU'LL SAVE ME RITE NOW!!!!! LOOKING SO CRAZY!!! YOUR LOVE GOT ME LOOKING!! GOT ME LOOKING SO CRAZY IN LOVE!!!!! GOT ME LOOKING CRAZY RITE NOW!!! YOUR LOVE GOT ME LOOKING CRAZY RITE NOW!!!!! you love!!! GOT ME LOOKING RITE NOW!!!! YOUR TOUCH, GOT LOOKING SO CRAZY RITE NOW!!!! you touch!!! GOT ME HOPING YOU'LL PAGE ME RITE NOW!! YOUR KISS GOT ME HOPING YOU'LL SAVE ME RITE NOW!!!!! LOOKING SO CRAZY!!! YOUR LOVE GOT ME LOOKING!! GOT ME LOOKING CRAZY INLOVE!!!!! oOOOoohhhhhh Yahyahhhhhh... Dundun dundundudndundudnnnnnn dundudndunnnnnnnn dudndudndunnnnn.....Wooh!
Everyone: *claps*
Malik: Nice job Abbeh!! I didn't know you got it in you!
Yugi: You gotta voice!
Marik: Yeah baby work it!
Ryou: Wow Abbey, you sound just like Beyonce herself!
Riz: Brovo!
Abbey: *Not listening* Uh huh, that's my shit! All the girls gotta feel like this!!! Few times I've been around that track! SO it's not juss gonna happen like that! Cuzz I ain't no hollaback girl! I ain't no hollaback girl!Few times I've been around that track! SO it's not juss gonna happen like that! Cuzz I ain't no hollaback girl! I ain't no hollaback girl! oOOooohh that's my shit! That's my shit! OoooooOh that's my shit! That's my shit!...........
Isis: I'm sorry to point out guys... But she isn't listening
Seto: We know we aren't that dumb!
Yugi: Then why waste your breath saying all that to her?
Tristan: Shut up Yugi! You where saying too!
Everyone else: Huh?
All of a sudden the barn doors swings open and the YGO gang jump to there feet.
Amane: Well now who could that be?
Ryou: *turns to her* I dunno
A girl with chest long straight hair, light sky blue eyes, very hair creamy skin, and tall walked in, she looked around there age also. She wore mini denim skirt, and a white tight buttoned shirt. With her was a guy. He had light brown hair that when softly down to his eyes to the tip of his nose, sort of went back ways (kind of like Seto's but it wasn't so sharp at his eyes and just went down like bangs. And in the back it isn't so sharp like Seto's, it's choppy and all that (im very bad at describing peoples SOOO sorrie)) light brown eyes, his skin very fair and very light and powdery on this face. He wore just a plane white shirt and showed some of his muscle he had in his belly, and cowboy jeans with a belt around it.
Guys: *stopped what they where doing*
Girls: *stopped what they where doing*
Abbey: *Stop singing and took off plugs*
Girl: Hey Howdy to you all! My name is Claire, and this is my twin brother Blake.
Everyone: Hey
Claire: We are the children also of this home. And papa and mama has told me about all u all. So, how about we do something a lil more fun instead of workin' in this silly ol' hay stay. What'yallz say?
Blake: Wanna give it a go?
Everyone: HELL YEAH!
----
Some of the crew (mostly the girls) went to the horse feild with Blake. While the others (mostly the guys) went to the bull's pen with Claire.

-->Horse field
Blake: So have any of you ladies riden' a horse before?
Lily: I have experiences with horses.
Blake: Well that's good then, you can go on my horse for the time being. Her name is SweetyPie.
Lily: Alright! *ecstatic*
SweetyPie: Nnaaayyyhhh *comes over towards Blake and Lily*
Lily: *pet's SweetyPie* why hello SweetyPie!
Blake: *chuckles* she likes you
Lily: Well, I just got that thing! *starts trying to get on Sweety*
Blake: Here let me help you get up. She's mighty big for a young pretty lady like your self----
Lily: No, I can do it myself. As I told you, I'm experienced. *sticks out tongue as she get's on horse right*
Blake: Well I like a girl with spunk and flavor. *drops subject* Anyway, we got other horses for you all to ride ladies *gives them a sexy look*
Everyone ex. Abtina & Abbey: O ME! YEAY!
All the girls got on the horses, all but Abbey, she listened to her I-pod and watched everyone else a fun time on the horses. Lily was on SweetyPie, jumping over hay stacks in the field and dashing in any direction. Blake kept a close watch on Lily on another horse. Checking her out from the side, he then went up to Abbey who wasn't riding a horse.
Blake: And my sweet, why aren't you riding *his face was very warm and light in the sun like a angel*
Abbey: *mumbling and leans on fence, resting her head on her hands and rolling her eyes* The names Abetha
Blake: Well... Er, Abetha. . . Why aren't you riding?
Abbey: *Looks at him* Well, I clearly don't like horses!
Horse: Ptttf!
Blake: *Shocked* What's a fine looking lady like you not liking horeses?
Abbey: Don't play sweet with me!
Blake: I'm not my lady, I'm saying what I'm seeing in my eyes
Abtina: *Sitting against fence and hidden in the shade of the fence* Don't go pussying up pretty boy
Blake: *Speechless*
Abtina: Well someone had to tell you. . . Well, I'm going to go join Riz at the Bull's Pen. More interesting then this crap.
Abbey: Look don't mind her
Blake: All I'm minding is you! *rides away in discus*
Abbey: *Looks away embarrassment*
_______________BULLIES PEN!!!
Claire: *being sarcastic* Now how hasn't seen a bull before?
All Yami's: *Raises hands*
Claire: *laughs* Are you serious you guys? That was just a joke!
All Yami's: *Puts hands down in embarrassment*
Claire: Anyway who hasn't ridden a bull before?
Everyone but Yami's: *raises hands*
Claire: Now how can you guys ridden a bull but don't know what a bull is?
Yami: Well I have ridden one! I can ride anything!
Everyone: -_-"
Bakura: All you can ride is you mom ass!
Yami: STFU (a.k.a- shut the f*** up) I DID NOT!
Bakura: Soo, you can't ride everything, huh?
Yami: O _______ up Bakura, you ________ up! Go and ________ you mom's ________ with the back of your _______with a _________! And after that you giver her a _________, her ________ is wet and she's moaning for mercy from you stuffing her ______ with your _________. But you can't stop from there so you go and ram your_________ harder into her ________ with a huge amount of your mother _______ _____!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone: OOOOooo
Bakura: Well I do it faster then you can!
Yami: I'M RICH JAMES BITCH! I CAN DO ANYTHING! *does a twirl and does a split*
Riz: Yami has a dirty, dirty, dirty mind!
Yugi: Well, that's what he gets when he reads Play boy all day. . .
Bakura: That's right Riz, a dirty, dirty awful mind full of sick ass stuff that no one wants to hear come outta his mouth.
Riz: I kinda figured that our for mysel------
Yami: *interrupts her* I am not a dirty person! You’re the one that peaks at Riz taking a shower!
Everyone: OOOOooooo!
Bakura: What are you talking about me! I was... not.... looking... and her naked body... *checks her out and stops his sentence*
Everyone: *rolls eyes*
Marik: No you see, he just has a perverted mind.
Abtina: *walks up to them* And like you don't!
Marik: Who put u in this f_____ing conversation!
Abtina: I invited myself fagtime! (lol, fagtime) And you think Bakuras dirty! You where checking down Abbey's shirt when she was chatting to you!
Marik: I was not!
Yugi: When doesn't he?
Valon: He stairs at everyone ass!
Tristan: Boy, aren't we all observant -_-O
Duke: Tristan shut up! You’re the one always flirting with Serenity!
Tirstan: Look Duke! You’re the one who played Angela for Seren, she doesn't even have a rack anyway!
Claire, Ryou, and Bull: *eats popcorn and watches everyone get into fights*
___Meanwhile_____________
Isis: Whoa that was fun! *leans over a stall*
Amane: Sure was. Hey, we should ask if we and the guys could go night horse riding!
Mai: *giggles* What if we can't see where we are going
Amane: The moon's bright enough ^_^
Mai: oh
Serenity: Makes sense doesn't it Mai?
Mai: Not quite no? Huh?
Girls besides Mai: -__-O
Serenity: Blond. . .
*Angela, Lily, and Abbey walk together*
Lily: Sooooo, Abbey, why didn't you ride the horse?
Abbey: *sighs* I don't like horses
Lily: Why? There awesome!
Abbey: You see when I was very little, I was on my white horse Avard, he was a gift from my grandpapa Pegasus. Well, he got moody, knocked me off of her. When I fell to the ground, she lifted him self up above me in rage. Good thing she didn't trample on me or anything. But when I saw Avard to that, I have been afraid of horses
Lily: Aw, I'm sorry Ab
Abbey: Heh, no sweat
Serenity: What happened to Avard?
Abbey: Well, when my father heard the news, he quicky took the horse back to my Grandpapa's. I never seen, or heard of Avard again
Mai: Do you think that took him to a butcher's shop and got him killed and ate all of his meat???!??
Amane: Mai, human's don't eat Horses. . .
Mai: Well, you never know!
Amane: Mai, I'm sure of it. . .
Isis: Umm, in some parts of the world they do
Everyone: *looks at Isis*
Isis: What?! They do!
Tea: *changing subject* So how about them Cowboys???
Abbey: *Slides into outside and walks down to the side of the barn where Blake was putting the horses away, watches him*
Blake: *Puts horse away and see's Abbey* Hey
Abbey: Hey. . .
Blake: What's up?
Abbey: Look, Blake, If that's your name. I'm sorry, but I'm not-----
Blake: Abetha, it's okay, I understand. Seriously, I do
Abbey: You heard what I said didn't you?
Blake: Yes. I'm the one that should be saying sorry, I've been acting like a stupid jerk
Abbey: Oh, no, it was alright to judge me like that, I know you love horses, and it was rude of me to do that
Blake: It's alright *checks her out*
Abbey: *blushes*
Blake: Look, I got to go and feed the cows in the meadow, if you want to join, it be an honor to take you with me? You know, so I can get to know you better? Abetha?
Abbey: Um, sure. I'd be glad to. But Blake
Blake: Yeah *walks up closer to her*
Abbey: Please, call me Abbey. Alright?
Blake: Okay, Abbey
Abbey: *smiles as they walked together to the field where the cows where walking silently around*
_____MEANWHILE
Duke: *crying*
Tristan: I'm so sorry I called you a manwhore!
Duke: It really, really hurt!
Tristan: Sorry. Buds? *puts out hand
Duke: *wipes tears and gets up from ground* Buds *shakes hand with him*
Yami: *rolls eyes, oh come on, even me and Bakura weren't that sappy
Bakura: You ripped out my hair, how could it be sappy?
Yami: I don't know
Bakura: You think about it, then get back to me alright?
Yami: Okay?
Valon: Boy, you guys are gay! You guys got into a fight about girls? I hope you know that! I mean, I can't see why Duke was fighting Tristan! But the rest of you, Oh come on! We Men fight about Football, who's the best at something, who's got the biggest dick and who has hottest rack on the CoverGirl Magazines! Not about who's going to date who!!!???!! Where men, not Preps and Gays!!!!!!
Everyone: O_o o_O
Yugi: And your point is?
Valon: Never mind -_-O
Abtina: I hope you know that me and Riz aren't girls
Claire: Well excuse me!
Abtina: *looks at Claire* No offence or anything
Claire: *gasps*
Abtina: Well, could be like Ciara, so I could mistake you for the wrong gender
Claire: I am so a girl!
Abtina: Ya, ya, ya, save it for Opera, Ciara did. Now it's your turn to wait!
Claire: *about to smack Abtina in the face*
Abtina: *Stops her hand and grabs it and pulls it the other way* Don't you dare touch me!
Claire: Ouch!
Abtina: *throws her onto the ground* Someone hasn't eaten there Special K yet, hahaha, your as weak as my lil pinkie. Oh, wait, your MORE weaker then my lil pinkie *kisses it*
Claire: *sniffs up and cries*
Yugi: Oh, that was mean. *runs after Claire*
Abtina: *gives Claire the Loser sign* LOSSERRRRR
Malik: I guess we should go back and find the girls
Ryou: *gets of his royal ass* Fine by me
_____Girls
Isis: Marco
Mai: *runs right into Isis with her big boobies* POLO!
Isis: *is knocked over* Ouch Mai!
Mai: *jumps up and down in happiness* Yay! I win!
Isis: *had fell* NO Mai, you don't win! Mai, do you know how to play?
Mai: Yes, I try to find you!
Angela: Are you seriously blond?
Riz: Her hair says it all
Lily: So does her boobs that she uses as a weapon
Angela: *giggles*
Amane: Look Mai, you run away from Marco. When your Marco, you close your eyes and try to find anybody that says Polo. Get it?
Mai: Uh. . . no.
*Im sorrie, I saw Mean Girls the other nite and Karen Smith (wot ever her name is) it clicked into my mind to make Mai into a dits. It's funny realli. I mean, we always look as Mai in fic's as the most maturest (sometimes sluties) person in the whole fic. Well then I though if she was the most dirtiest person? Good thought on mawh behalf *cough*not*cough* but oh well!*
Amane: Be Marco Mai.
Mai: Okay! *closes eyes and walks around* POLO!!!
Serenity: No Mai!
Mai: POLO!
Ryou: Amane!
Mai: No, Marco and Polo!
Ryou: Huh, no Amane!
Angela: Mai, you can open your eyes now
Mai: *opens eyes I win!
Everyone: *rolls eyes*
Amane: Hey Ryou, how was the bull pit?
Ryou: Bull pit?
Amane: Yeah, the bulls? You went to see the bulls?
Ryou: Oh yeah! Fun, just fun! But it would of been more fun if you where there Amane
Amane: I know it would *blushes*
Ryou: *smiles back*
Marik: *searches*
Tea: Marik, what are you looking for?
Marik: Abbey!
Everyone: *looks around*
Angela: Where did she go?
Serenity: Why do you care anyway?
Angela: Because she's my best friend dumbass! Got a problem with that!?!
Serenity: Maybe I do!
Duke: *jumps in and walks up to the two* Ladies, no reason to fight over me!
Serenity & Angela: _____ off!
Duke: *walks backwards from them*
Bakura: Where is she?
_________
Mr.Jackson: *out at barn* They didn't do a bad job, they collected on this cart. . . . About 324
Mrs. Jackson: Yes, that is good, but we need someone to clean up all this unwanted hay!
Mr. Jackson: I'll get Blake here to do it
_______Cow field
Abbey: *Pets cow* Awe, what's this ones name?
Blake: Her name is Denver
Abbey: Denver?
Blake: She came from Denver, so we call her that. And also she likes the Dever football team.
Abbey: *giggles* Okay, I'll take your word for it Blake
Blake: *looks at her and puts his hands over hers* Pet her like this
Abbey: *gasps lightly and smiles* Okay
Blake: *bites lips* You. . . You want to get onto her?
Abbey: What?
Blake: You want to ride her, she isn't a horse for sure, and this could be practice for you
Abbey: Uhh... I don't know
Blake: *looks deeply into her eyes* I promise I won't tell
Abbey: . . . . . . . . Okay
Blake: *smiles* Alright Abbey! *claps for her*
Abbey: *blushes*
__
Blake: *jumps onto Denver* Okay, Abbey, your going to sit in front on me, now, grab my hand *reaches hands out*
Abbey: *grabs hand and is on Denver, gets shaky and starts to get scared* Blake!
Blake: *reaches for her lower sides* Abbey, it's okay, I got you don't worry
Abbey: Omg Blake, I haven't been on a horse. . . I mean. . . An animal for the longest time! I feel scared!
Blake: *Pushes her closer to him as Denver starts to walk a lil to fresher grass and seeds Blake put down* Abbey don't worry, I got you, I promise with all my heart
Abbey: *turnes towards him* are you sure?
Blake: *Puts his arms higher on Abbey's stomach as she shakes in surprise* Yes, I'm sure *chuckles a bit* Your Stomach is warm that the heat waves are coming out of your shirt
Abbey: *giggles* Blake, tell me about you?
Blake: Uhh... That was random
Abbey: Well, obviously, tell me about you!
Blake: Well, I live on a farm, I like animals and nature. I'm 16, I like some Country (EWW) rock music. I have one older brother, who's obviously your teacher, a twin sis and a mom and dad. Oh a farm animals and a whole bunch of dogs. I love baseball and football. I don't like soccer (soccer rox mawh sox). And I'm so glad I met you. So Miss. Abbey, How bout you?
Abbey: I live in a huge house. Related to Calford J. Pegasus, a.k.a my daddy's uncle. I hate horses for now, sharks, and anything that can sting or bite me. So in general, I don't like bugs! Except for butterflies and ladybugs. I love rock and hip-hop, well any kind of music really but Jazz and Country. No offence. I love soccer and gymnastic's and I love green loves and your cow.
Blake: *chuckles* So, does that mean you like me?
Abbey: Um. I'll think about it.
Blake: Okay, I'll give you some time Miss. Pegasus!
Abbey: Mr. Jackson!
Blake: Well sorry, Mrs. Jackson!
Abbey: *stops talking and blushes*
*gets quite as Blake starts to breath on her neck very lightly
____________________________
DISCLAIMER NESS: Dang it. I leave you pplz with a hot sene! Shorta! But I was thinking about it. You guys give me idea's on Hot scenes I should do for the other Characters. Now it can be anything, but if it leads up to the 3 letter words, I have to b a lil pickie on it. Onli reason cuss then I'll have to change the rating on this lil pic. So, just throw idea's on what you want, and I'll bk to you. Well, I hope that I can get all of your ideas. BUT REVEIW! and it can b on any character. But I'm also making a chapter for each couple, it will b long and hard working. But it would b worth it. Shorta. You tell me what to do! Tell me who should go out, if pairings are bad, if one character that isn't getting any juice should start hitting on someone? You tell me, and I'll write!
Ryou: You talk a lot for a writer
DISCLAIMER NESS: shh dumbo
Ryou: Nessah! You shut up!
DISCLAIMER NESS: . . . . Anyway pplz. REVEIW!!
* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *