Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ AnZuOh, Queen of Games ❯ Unite: Ultimate Dragon Rise ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AnZuOh, Queen of Games
 
I've drawn this out long enough. The matches complete, and next chapter, finally! Téa vs. Rochelle: Round 3! FIGHT!
 
Sorry…I couldn't resist a MK joke.
 
Chapter 18
 
Unite: Ultimate Dragon Rise
 
“I'll draw.” Téa said, doing just that.
“Why bother, we told you before.” Dorien called. “Creatures of Light can't beat Lucifer, and Light monsters all what you two base your decks around. Give it up.”
“Not today.” Téa shot back. “We may not be able to destroy Lucifer in battle, but we can still damage your Life Points by attacking him. And thanks to your own Treaty of Compliance, you'll share the battle damage, just like you're sharing the monster. So, I summon `Shining Angel' (1400, 800), and activate `Riryoku', which drains Lucifer of half his points, and increases my Shining Angel's attack by the same amount. Shining Angel, attack Lucifer with Holy Energy Blast!” The robed male Fairy nodded and fired a glowing beam of white light at Lucifer. Lucifer deftly deflected the blast and countered with a slash of his talons.
 
-Téa: 8400, Kaiba: 3300, Dorien: 4300, Cyrus: 1200-
“Nice move, but not nice enough!” Dorien laughed. “Lucifer, attack Téa's Life Points directly!” The Fiend roared and flew forward, sweeping around Téa and slicing into her back. Téa clutched her shoulders and fell to the ground.
 
-Téa: 5500, Kaiba: 3300, Dorien: 4300, Cyrus: 1200-
 
“You'd better not start losing on me!” Kaiba roared, drawing.
“I won't.” Téa promised, getting up.
“Good. I set 1 card face-down, and 1 monster in defense mode.” Kaiba said.
“That's all?” Cyrus laughed. “Okay, I'll do one better. I activate the Spell card `Megamorph'! Now, since my Life Points are lower than Téa's, Lucifer's attack points are doubled, for a total of 5800!” Téa gasped. “Lucifer, attack Téa directly again!” The fiend roared and flapped across the field.
“Activate my Trap card `Attack Guidance Armor'!” Kaiba shouted. “This lets me redirect your attack to my monster, and give it an extra 600 points!”
“Maybe, but I have a Spell to change that!” Cyrus countered. “I play `Enemy Controller', which forces that monster into attack mode!” Kaiba's `Cave Dragon' (2000, 100) flipped up as Lucifer's talons made contact. Kaiba raised his Duel Disk as the shield as the dragon exploded.
 
-Téa: 5500, Kaiba: 100, Dorien: 4300, Cyrus: 1200
 
- - - - - - - - - -
 
“What da?”
“When the monster wearing Nitro Unit is destroyed in battle, Nitro Unit damages your Life Points by an amount equal to the points of that monster!” Yugi explained.
 
-Vick: 3700, Yugi: 7100-
 
“Dat hurt.” Vick muttered. “Fine den, I'll play a monster in defense, and end my turn there.”
“Right, and I'll start my turn with this.” Yugi cried. “Dark Magician of Chaos, attack!” the mage fired another blast of lightning, and `Ancient Gear Cannon' (500, 500) exploded. Vick growled.
“Okay, I'll play `Pot o' Greed', and draw 2 cards. Den I'll set another monster in defense and end my turn.”
“Oh yeah, ya got `im on da ropes Yug!” Joey called. Yugi nodded and drew.
“I play `Nobleman of Crossout'!” He said. “This selects 1 monster on the field, and removes it from play.” Vick gasped as his `Ancient Gear Dragon' rusted over and fell to the ground, exploding in a blaze of light. “Dark Magician of Chaos, attack!” Vick raised his arm as a shield as the Chaos Mage struck.
 
-Vick: 600, Yugi: 7100-
 
“I won't lose.” Vick growled, drawing. “I'll place dis last monster in defense.” He said. Yugi drew and smiled.
“Sorry Vick, but it's time to win!” He called. “I place one card face down, and attack your monster.” Vick just sighed as `Gradius' (1200, 800) beeped and exploded.
“I'll draw, and set this monster.” He said. Yugi nodded.
“And I'll activate my Trap `Final Attack Orders', which forces your monster into attack mode!” Vick groaned as `Ancient Gear' (100, 800) flipped up.
“Oh…no.”
“Dark Magician of Chaos, attack!” Yugi commanded. The mage nodded and fired its magic.
 
- - - - - - - - - -
 
“I protected you. So you'd better pay me back!” Kaiba snapped. Téa nodded and drew.
“I'll try for a start with `Spell of Sanctity', so well draw until we hold 6 cards.” Téa drew and let out a breath. Maybe… “I set 2 cards facedown, and 1 monster in defense mode.” She said. Dorien smiled.
“If that's you best.” He yawned. “Lucifer, attack her monster!” The fiend slashed a beam of energy across the field. Téa closed her eyes as `Agent of Wisdom- Mercury' (0000, 1700) withered into a skeleton and crumbled to dust.
“Alright, stand back! It's time to end this!” Kaiba shouted, placing a hand on his Duel Disk. Dorien leered.
“Sorry, but I'm afraid you're wrong.” He said, looking above Kaiba. Kaiba followed his gaze to see a giant guillotine blade above his head. He gasped as the gleaming hologram fell onto him.
“What did you do?!?” Kaiba demanded.
“Nothing. It's what you did.” Cyrus laughed. “Five turns ago, to be exact, when you played Card of Demise! So now you have to discard your entire hand before you can draw!” Kaiba growled and slipped his cards away.
“Oh, and a little tidbit, Kaiba.” Dorien added. “Unless you draw a monster, we can wipe you out. Then Téa will fall easily.” Kaiba sneered.
“You won't win!” He cried, drawing. He looked at his card, his eyes wide. “What?!?” He cried.
“I guess you drew a bad card. Too bad!” Dorien laughed. Kaiba began to shake.
“You…I can't lose to a bunch of amateurs like you!” He protested.
“Kaiba!” Téa called. Kaiba turned his head. “What card did you draw?” She asked.
“Like it matters? Nothing can help.” Kaiba growled.
“Trust me!” Téa insisted. “If you drew the right card, we can turn this around!” She said. Kaiba gave her a pointed look before looking down and closing his eyes.
“Polymerization.” He growled. Téa nodded.
“Perfect. Then get ready to win Kaiba!” She said. “I'll activate my Trap `Beckoning Light'! And I'll discard my hand to retrieve 3 monsters from my Graveyard.”
“Uh, hello!” Cyrus groaned. “It's Kaiba's turn!”
“You're forgetting, you played Treaty of Compliance, so my Trap card affects Kaiba too. So I'll discard my hand, so Kaiba can return 3 Light monsters!” Cyrus and Dorien gasped.
“No!” Dorien protested.
“Ye!” Kaiba replied. “I activate `Polymerization', and fuse together my Blue Eyes White Dragons, to call forth `Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon' (4500, 3800)!” Dorien and Cyrus stepped back as the mighty 3-headed dragon floated behind Kaiba.
“A pitiful move!” Dorien sneered, regaining his composure. “Our Megamorph card is doubling Lucifer's attack to 5800, more than to take down that dragon!”
“Not for long!” Téa said. “Because Treaty of Compliance isn't the only card of yours that's about to work against you! I'll play my second facedown card `Tailor of the Fickle'. I can sue this card to take your Megamorph from Lucifer, and give it to Kaiba's Blue Eyes!” The enormous dragon (9000, 3800) swelled even bigger.
“Nine…9000 attack points? I don't believe it!” Cyrus screamed.
“Believe it!” Kaiba shot back. “Blue Eyes, destroy them! Neutron Blast!” The three-headed Blue Eyes roared and summoned 3 balls of blue energy. The energy fired, and Lucifer slashed to reflect 1 ball. The other two hit Dorien and Cyrus in a blast of white light.
“I win!” Kaiba roared. Téa sweatdropped.
“Uh…he wins?” She thought.
 
-Téa: 5500, Kaiba: 100, Dorien: 0000, Cyrus: 0000-
 
“It's over.” Kaiba declared.
“We won, so it's time to duel Rochelle!” Téa yelled. Rochelle stood up and glared at her.
“Follow me.” She ordered, walking out of the arena. Téa followed her to the courtyard of Kaiba Land.
“Téa!” Yugi called, running to her. “What happened?”
“Kaiba and I teamed up against Cyrus and Dorien for the right to duel Rochelle.” Téa explained, stopping as Rochelle continue across the yard.
“Ya teamed with Kaiba?” Joey asked in disbelief.
“I did most of the work.” Kaiba informed him, passing by.
“I think it was my cards that let you summon your Blue Eyes in the first place, Kaiba.” Téa muttered. Kaiba ignored her as Rochelle spun around, her trenchcoat fluttering.
“It's high time to lay this rivalry to rest once and for all, and put you in your place.” She sneered. Téa nodded.
“Same here!” She said. -Ready Teana?- she asked mentally. The spirit had been silent during the duel before.
-Let's do this- Teana agreed.
“Alright Rochelle! It's time to duel!”
 
-Téa: 8000, Rochelle: 8000-
 
For purposes of…whatever, I'll start listing my OC cards now. So here are the ones in this chapter.
 
Lucifer, King of Fiend
9 Star DARK Fiend/Fusion/Effect
ATK: 2900
DEF: 2000
Fusion: Terrorking Archfiend+1 Level 7 or higher Fiend monster
This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. This card is not destroyed as a result of battle when battling a Light monster. Destroy any Light monster that battles with this card at the end of the damage step.
 
Ancient Gear Dragon
4 Star EARTH Machine/Effect
ATK: 1700
DEF: 1000
When this card is summoned, declare a type of card (Spell, Trap, Monster). This card is not destroyed by the effects of the type of card you declared.
 
Spell of Sanctity
Spell
All players draw until they hold 6 cards in their hands.
 
NOTE: the equivalent of the Anime `Card of Sanctity', because the actual Card of Sanctity ha a different effect.