Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ assassin ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey I'm back! * Sweat drops * uhhh… I just got here! . . . . Never mind. Thank you to those who reviewed my Fic, I would like to know what pairing you think would be the best. I hope no one's offended that I used Tea and Miho as the antagonists, I just couldn't think of anyone else.

Onto the Fic!

Disclaimer: I can't even afford my own free will! So sue me, you might get one or two hairs off my head.

* * * * * *

~*~*~*~ Dream sequence ~*~*~*~

He ran, bare feet padding softly on the forest floor. The footsteps were coming closer by the second. He didn't dare look back in fear of running into one of the many obstacles in his way. A small pothole in the ground went unnoticed by the runner, his ankle twisted, he fell. The impact was enough to knock the wind out of his fragile chest. The footsteps came to a stop by his ear, a man, his eyes oh so cold stood over him. A maniacal smirk placed on a marred dark-brown face.

"You think you can run from what you have done?!" The voice was filled with malice.

He shook his head forcefully. "No! I never ment to! It was an accident!"

"What are you talking about?! You killed her! No remorse, no guilt! How can you live with knowing it was ALL your fault!?" The elder grabbed the other by his collar. "Its time you were taught a lesson!" The mans hand curled into a fist, coming down hard to the angelic face.

~*~*~*~ End dream sequence ~*~*~*~

Yugi shoot up in bed, sweat dripped from his nose. His breath was coming in ragged gasps. Wouldn't he ever stop haunting him?!

An arm wrapped around his waist drawing him to a toned chest. "Another night mare?" Yugi nodded. " * Sigh * won't you ever get over it? It happened in the past, you can't change that." Boss sighed again.

"I know, but- -"

"No buts! Get over it! I'm sick and tired of you pitying yourself!" Boss whispered harshly, turning away from the smaller man.

"We should go and see what da' boss has in store for us this month." Yugi nodded and silently got dressed in a pair of tight black leather pants, his signature neck buckle in place. Black muscle shirt adorned his petite yet muscled chest.

Yugi and boss walked into the kitchen together. Boss pulled out a carton of orange juice from the portable mini fridge, pouring two glasses.

The taller of the two sat, pulling Yugi into his lap with his arms around his middle, placing butterfly kisses down his neck as Yugi giggled.

The door to the hotel opened and in stepped the 25 year-old Zavier Mantou, his hair was slicked back with what looked like a liter of grease. "You two aren't up yet? We where supposed to be at matt's room half an hour ago!!" Zavier's eyes locked onto the lovers. "Oohhh! That's what you guys have been up to!"

Yugi felt a warm streak come over his face-causing Boss to laugh. For that Boss received a playful cuff to the side of the head, which of course started an all out war. Boss and Yugi rolled about on the floor like a pair of idiots, trying to get a hit in. Zavier stood to the side watching the friendly wrestling match. He shook his head. `Those two will never learn, will they?' Looking down at his watch Zavier almost peed himself. "We've got to go NOW!!!"

"Ok, ok. Were coming."

Grabbing their coats from their positions thrown over the couch, Yugi and Boss walked out the door with Zavier.

Yugi, Boss, and Zavier walked into Matt's room and took a seat on the sofa across, or with the other 4. Yugi looked around to the faces of the others, Matt with his dark green eyes was sitting in the recliner. "So what's the new assignment?" Mandy, the only female on the team asked strait out.

"We've got a new costumer, She wants us to take down a guy that's been giving her some trouble. She faxed us some information about this guy, it seems he's still in the last grade of high school and has a bit of a drinking problem, I propose that we track him and when he's at home alone with a bit too much alcohol in his system we can go in and Yuge there can go around back and slit his neck or somthin'" Everyone nodded.

"So, who is the poor soul we got this time?"

"Let me see here." Matt flipped thru the pages. "I just read it here, now what was it again?" Another pause. "Here we go, a guy from some small place Domino city, Joey Wheeler."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sorry for the short chapter, I started this chapter around 3:00 in the morning, I would have had it out awhile age but luck just isn't with me…

Anyway, What pairing do yous want? One thing I can't write are Yugi/Tea. That just bugs me! No offence! Well plz review!