Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ assassin ❯ chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Time stopped in Yami's mind.

His Aibou was standing right in front of him, yet seemed so far away. What happened to his innocent eyes? They were now cold and merciless. His physical appearance hadn't changed much, except that he would now reach Yami's shoulder, not including all his hair. What was up with the cloths though? Yami scanned over his small hikari's form. He wore a muscle shirt with three skulls being pierced by a dagger, a pair of black kakis and his normal neck buckle. Had he been working out or something?! Yugi's arms were covered with well-toned muscles.

"Hello? Anybody home?" Yami barley comprehended the hand being waved in front of his face.

Meanwhile Yugi couldn't keep his eyes off his yami. Over the time he'd forgotten how very hansom he really was. Oh how he'd love to-Wait a sec here! He was with Boss, there's no way he'd cheat on him. But maybe just once . . .? Yugi shook his head in order to clear him mind from the mental images forming.

"So. . ?" Yugi couldn't stand the silence. "What's been going on?" He almost stepped back as his yami ran up and enveloped his small frame in a hug. Yami would never have done that before, what was up with him?

"Oh Yugi, I-I've missed you so much!" He cried into Yugi's hair. OK now Yami was starting to scare him. The crying act just didn't fit him. Yami pulled away a little while later wiping his eyes form the tears that threatened to fall. "Where have you been?" He offered a small smile. "Why did you leave? I mean Joey told me about what happened but . . . you know . . ."

Yugi opened his mouth to speak, letting a small squeak escape his lips as familiar arms wrapped around his waist from behind and butterfly kisses were placed along his neck. "He's been around." Answered Boss for him. The room was silent as everyone tried to comprehend what they were seeing. Yugi and another guy?! They had never thought he would be like THAT! (a/n: *Sweatdrops* not exactly what I was thinking but I had to write something!) "I was looking for you, angel." Boss was whispering in his little angels ear. "Are you going to tell them?" Yugi shook his head, not yet he needed some more time before he could lay the burden of what had been going on in his life on their shoulders. After all, Yugi didn't want to give his Grandfather heart faller. "Yugi, matt and the rest are waiting for us at the hotel . . . We should be getting back."

"OK." Yugi stepped away from his boyfriend and up to his still shell-shocked grandfather. "We must be going, we have some business to attend to." His grandfather nodded then turned and left the room telling him to stop by tomorrow. Yugi frowned, he'd been called a fruit by many a people but it still hurt inside knowing that his own grandfather probably didn't approve of his relationship. "Lets get going, I need to speak with Matt about changing some plans." Turning to Yami. "I'll be back tomorrow to talk, till then, see ya!"

Boss grabbed his hand and led him out of the turtle game shop, but not without eyeing the brunet standing, eyes wide against the counter.

"Who was the you look-alike?" The black haired man asked once in the car.

"That was Yami, I told you he looked a lot like me."

"Ya but he's not as cute." Boss looked over at his angel leaning his head back to the seat a seep sigh escaping his lips. "What's wrong?"

Yugi opened his eyes looking over at his lover. "Its nothing, I'm gonna talk to Matt about it when we get back."

"OK." Boss knew not to push Yugi when he didn't want to talk, it could be deadly. He chuckled silently remembering when Miles had found out what it felt like to be hit over the head with a frying pan when he'd kept pressuring Yugi to tell them about his past and how he'd met Boss. That was how they found out Yugi was quite strong for someone of his size.

The ride was silent until they pulled into the hotel parking lot, where Mandy came running out and almost tackled Yugi, who was climbing out of the passenger seat, to the ground. (a/n: Talk about an on-going sentence!)

"Where were you guys?" Boss shook his head laughing; you should never let that girl have sugar.

"Yugi here met up with a few old friends." Boss' eyes widened. "That blond was Joey wasn't it?!" recalling back to the game shop.

"Yea, it was." Yugi looked down. `Just great, I'm so dead!'

Matt came out of the room interrupting their conversation. "Yugi, Boss." He addressed.

"Matt, can I speak with you." Yugi looked around. "Alone."

Nodding Matt motioned him to the room he was staying in, two doors down form Yugi and Boss'.

Once inside Yugi and Matt shut the door and sat on opposing couches. "What did you want to speak with me about?"

"I was just wondering if you knew who hired us for our present job."

"Not many people leave their names, you know that right?" He received a nod. "However, the person who assigned us to this one did. You have to wonder about people." He shook his head. "Why do you ask?"

"Just wanted to know."

"Its about how you know Joey, isn't it?" Yugi nodded. "* Sigh * I'll tell you." The blond left the room. (a/n: I never did mention that he was blond, did I?)

When Matt returned in his left hand was a clipboard. "A young lady called us last week, she later sent this fax over with information about the man named Joey, and some information about herself." He scanned the page then handed it to Yugi. "5th paragraph."

Yugi looked to the page, a look of pure hatred coming over his hardened features. For on the page he had read a name he despised with a passion.

Gardener, Tea.

His eyes burning with rage, Yugi said farewell to Matt running back to his room and past a confused Boss. He grabbed another dagger and strapped it to his leg.

That **** had ruined enough lives, it was time he rid her presents from this world.

He ran out the door leaving a bewildered Boss behind.

~*~^_^~*~^_^~*~^_^~*~