Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ assassin ❯ chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Stupid kid 04: *starts to rip hair out. * Grrr. . . Let me kill something' !!!!!!!!!!

Serie: Why?

Stupid kid 04: * Glares * you . . . shut up.

Serie: What's your problem?

Stupid kid 04: Nothing ok?

Serie: Fine!

Stupid kid: MEEEOOOWWWW!!!!!

Stupid kid 04: That's my problem!

Stupid kid: Why me?

Serie: Ya why her?

Stupid kid 04: Cuz she's my hikari and I think she's a weakling and shouldn't be allowed to talk on this or any other Fic.

Serie: You let me!

Stupid kid 04: No I don't, your just kind of here.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yugi sighed. He'd been out of the hospital for just over a week now and everyone wouldn't stop pestering him about the subject of where and what he'd been doing, couldn't they understand that he didn't want to talk about it? Yami was probably the worst, always wanting to know where his precise aibou had been. Couldn't he get it threw his thick skull that Yugi wasn't a sniveling weakling anymore?!

Yugi was currently pacing up and down in the living room between the couch and wall thinking about the mission he'd just been assigned to. It wasn't the usual group work ether; it was a lone kind of thing. Matt, his boss had received a phone call to speak with an old friend who he owed a favor to. The guy wanted him to take a guy who had been giving him some trouble with not paying for quite a few pounds of drugs.

Boss looked up from his position on the couch, he was trying to finish reading a book that was all too interesting to put down. "Will you sit down?!" This had been going on for hours, Yugi would pace around until Boss had had enough and tell him to sit down, then in a few minute's he'd be right up again. It was a continuing thing.

Boss set the book down, sighing as he stood and wrapped his arms around Yugi's waist. "What's on your mind angel?" Yugi leaned into the embrace.

"It's just the new assignment and having all my old comrades wanting to know about what's been going on and just a bunch of stuff." Boss knew how Yugi felt; sometimes life could be so hard and make you feel like a two-ton weight was on your shoulders.

"When's the due date for your assignment?"

"Tomorrow."

Boss froze, that soon? He'd thought it's be at least a week! "So you're going tonight?"

Yugi nodded "Ya."

"I thought your had plans with your friends." `If you can call them that' he added mentally, still refusing to forgive them for what his little lover had gone threw.

"Shoot, I forgot about that . . . I guess they wouldn't mind if I left a bit early. The guy I'm on this time like's to hang around in clubs and pick up the occasional girl, I'll just fallow him home and get it over and done with."

"OK. I'll see ya later, I've got some . . . business to attend to." Boss walked out of the room, his eyes a look of guilt in them.

`What's he up to?' Yugi couldn't help but wonder.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yugi had an amused smirk on his face as he watched Joey and Seto bicker back and forth, it had all started over Seto's normal comment to Joey about being a dog . . . You would swear those two were married, or at least dating.

Yugi looked down at his black wristwatch, it was about time he left and went for a little clubbing and killing.

Yugi said a quick goodbye and was out the door, but not before noticing Boss and Tristan give each other a look that he was not to pleased to see in his lover's eyes, he'd have to have a `little' talk with Boss. This wasn't the first time he'd caught Boss giving others lust/longing looks while he'd thought Yugi wasn't looking.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The club was packed with all kinds of people, its lights wildly pointing around the room. His victim was dancing with several girls all wearing skimpy little cloths barely covering anything but the more inappropriate parts.

"Hey there sweat thing, how would you like a bit of fun?" The seductive voice from behind Yugi almost made him puke, what was up with all these horny guys? (A/N: * Sweat drops* He is a guy but he's gay so he kind of had thought that, for some unknown reason.)

Yugi turned and glared, the other man getting the message scurried off to the other side of the club. Yugi had perfected his glare so much it would make Yami Malik proud.

Yugi looked to where the man, Duncan, was dancing earlier. He was gone. Yugi searched franticly around for any sign of the man, only seeing the mans back as he walked out of the club, it was time to get to business.

Yugi fallowed the light haired man throughout the streets of the city, slinking in and out of shadows being sure not to be seen. The man was alone; perfect to just slit his neck and walk away undetected and the world unknown to the murder until someone found the body.

The small man was lead to a large house in the richer part of the city, the lawn was twice the size of the game shop and the house itself must have been the size of 5 of the game shops.

Yugi watched the lights in the kitchen flick on from his perch in the tree directly outside the window for the master bedroom. He gracefully leapt from branch to branch making his way as close to the large window as possible, then slipping in.

His trusty dagger hanging on his hip was removed from its hilt.

Yugi slowly made his decent to the main level floor where the living room was, his target was sitting on the couch facing away form him watching T.V. At least he wouldn't feel much pain.

Creeping up from behind Yugi jumped into action and quickly slit the mans throat, his eyes not wavering as he watched the man grab his neck as blood bubbled out and he fell to the floor lifeless. `That went well'

He turned and violet met crimson through the small kitchen window behind. `Maybe not'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Stupid kid 04: So what ya think? I've got writers block yet I still write . . .

Serie: Oh you poor baby. * Cooing *

Stupid kid 04: So you finally grew a backbone! Wow . . .

Serie: Well . . .

Stupid kid 04: Shut up. Oh ya and for all of you who said the last chapter was short it was just as long as the rest, longer paragraphs. Same with this one! So plz review, it would be nice . . .

Oh and I do know this chapter was rushed, I'll try and fix that . . .

Hit the button!!!!!

^_^

^_^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~