Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ assassin ❯ chapter 11 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Stupid kid 04: * runs around screaming * I've got writers block!!!!!

Serie: What have you been smoking?

Stupid kid 04: * looks at Serie * Nothing . . .

Serie: * Burps * Then what are those things sticking out of your pocket? * Points *

Stupid kid 04: My, uhhh . . . Cologne- - ya! That's it, it's my cologne!!

Devil horns and tail suddenly grow from Serie.

Serie: I'll tell MoOom!!

Stupid kid 04: No! No anything but THAT!!! She'll cut my e-net connection and make me practice piano!!!!

Serie: * cups hands around mouth * Oh mother!!!! *In a sing-song voice *

Stupid kid 04: * runs over and covers Series mouth * Please!! I'm begging you!!! Don't!!

Serie: What ya gonna do? Stop me?!

Stupid kid 04: Uhhh . . . . I don't know!! I-I'll lend you my fatal fury movies and copy the last one for you!!!

Serie: OK.

Stupid kid 04: Now onto the Fic!!!!

P.S.

That was the actual convo between buddy and I. We're just like sisters with my other bud that might make a guest appearance.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yugi eyelids felt like they were taped shut as he groaned and tried to open and focus his eyes. He heard a faint yelling in the background and a motor running beneath.

"Fine, a little warning next time would be nice though."

Yugi immediately recognized the voice of Seto Kaiba. What was he doing here? No what he was really trying to figure out is what was he himself doing here? Oh ya . . . Yami found him. Why did nothing ever go right for him?

His eye adjusted to the darkness of the interior of the sleek black limo. Yami and Seto were sitting on opposite sides, figures.

"How are you feeling?" Now that was a stupid question. He'd just attempted suicide! How was he gonna feel?! Happy?!?!?!?

Ignoring the comment Yugi turned his head to the side, he didn't feel like talking.

Yami frowned but said nothing. Why was Yugi being so difficult?! The group was tossed into an uncomfortable silence.

"So . . ." Seto tried to break the silence.

The others didn't even acknowledge the CEO, and kept to their own thoughts.

~*~*~*~*~*~ Yugi's POV ~*~*~*~*~*~

What was up with people and butting into others business? Why can't the others just leave me alone to die?! I mean, come on! Why do they want me around anyway? I'm just useless and used. Sure Boss and I may look like a perfect couple, all happy and getting along fine but underneath it all I know it's just a charade. Me and Boss were just two lonely souls seeking companionship, and happened to find each other. Besides, I don't even deserve to live. After all the innocent people I've killed and god knows what else I've done . . .

What is the point of living anyway? I know if I try to kill myself again Yami or someone will try to stop me but . . .What is the point of living? I saw the looks Tristan and Boss were giving each other, though I never in my life thought they would make a good couple but now that I think about it, they just seem to be made for each other.

Then there's Yami, he hasn't changed at all, and nether have my feelings for him. Why must the feelings for my Yami disturb me so much? Is it because he's my other half? Or that he's almost an exact replica of him? No, that's no right. It's not him that looks like me; it's me who looks like him. He was the first to be born, so that is how it is, I am his look-alike.

Its funny as how I'm starting to think like I did just a few days before I left. I can remember thinking I was just a shadow of my darker side, another insignificant life form to bow before the pharaoh.

Looking out the window I can see the game shop, grandpa's home, he'll want answers. I sigh. What's the point of hiding anything anymore, I suppose it's time to tell. I don't want to have to do this more than once, hopefully Yami hasn't told anyone yet.

~*~*~*~*~*~ End Yugi's POV ~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'm going to tell them." Yugi stated as they walked out onto the sidewalk in front of the game shop. Yami looked surprised.

"But, now? You need rest aibou, maybe some other day." Yugi growled and scowled.

"I don't need any rest Yami! I've been keeping this for too long! I'm telling them, all of them." Yugi looked at Yami. "You haven't told them already, have you?!" His tone was threatening.

"No!" Yami had a hurt look on his face. "Do you think so little of me as to tell just anyone about something that you didn't even mean for me to know?!"

Yugi bowed his head. No, he didn't think lowly of Yami at all! Actually the exact opposite.

Seto watched the two talk in confusion. What were they talking about?

"Yugi!" Yugi's grandfather ran, or rather wobbled from the game shop and embraced his small grandson, happy he was all right.

Yami and Seto glanced at each other as Yugi's grandfather went into a lecture.

~*~

Yugi blew his breath out and plopped down on the couch in the house behind the game shop. 10 minutes until his life officially ended. The old gang consisting of Joey, Tristan, Yami (Who was already there), Kaiba, and Mokuba were going to come and he was going to spill all. Ryou, Malik, Bakura and Yami Malik were coming as well, surprising as it seems Malik, Yami Malik and Bakura were coming in their own free will.

Yugi had also called the rest of his team; they were going to help him with explaining things etc. . .

~*~*~*~*~*~Yugi's POV~*~*~*~*~*~

How am I supposed to tell them? "Uhhh, ya. You guys were wondering what I've been doing, right? Well guess what? I've been kill innocent people for money! Great huh?"

Oh ya. THAT was gong to go over well. I hope they don't hate me . . . even though I don't think I deserve to be their friend anymore. And how am I supposed to tell them about Tea? "Oh, just to let you know I got mad at Tea and beat her then sent her soul to the shadow realm. Maybe next time you'd like to join?" I could almost cry at the irony of this all. A mere four years ago I couldn't even stand the sight of blood, now it doesn't even bug me to TASTE it or inflict it.

The wound on my arm doesn't bother me all too much. I can remember having worse injuries, well sort of . . . About fourteen months ago I had been on allsorts of stuff, mostly drugs. I can't believe how many times I have been almost or have been hit by a car. Wasn't I at that club in Butte? Or was it some where in California? Oh, whatever, I can't remember. <I think it was in Japan> Grrr . . . I hate it when that happens, who ever that is won't leave me alone. You do know your confusing me, right? <What do you think? > Won't you just leave me alone?! <No, just go on thinking>

Well I was at a club SOMEWHERE. Anyway I think someone had spiked my drink, either that or I was really stoned. I can't remember anything until I woke up in the hospital three days later. The gang said I had been hit by a car, broke a few ribs, and my right arm, I also had quite a few gashes. And how can I forget the run in I had with Derk a little while ago?

Ah well. Op Malik and all them are here, when did they get here anyway? I must have been thinking too much to notice them . . .

~*~*~*~*~End Yugi's POV~*~*~*~*~

Joey waved a hand in front of his friends face. Yugi eyes had a far away look in them, he must have been thinking.

"Yo, Yuge. You here?" Joey looked behind him to the other and shrugged. "I don't know. I never though Yuge would ever become a space case."

Tristan walked up to Joey and cuffed him upside the head. "Joey, you should know by now that you're the only space case here!"

Yugi chuckled silently. "You guys will never change, will you?"

"Good of you to join us." Malik and his yami along with Bakura and Ryou walk up behind Joey.

"Ya, are the others here yet?"

"No, not yet." Seto stood from his position on the couch by Yami, he was curious as to what Yugi had to day.

"What other?" Joey looked at Yugi, "Are there more people coming? And why are we here for in the first place."

"You'll know soon enough."

"AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" A high-pitched scream was heard from the game shop.

Yugi looked up and smiled surprising everyone in the room. He hadn't smiled much since he had got back. "Their here."

A figure blurred by and dove behind Yugi on the couch almost pushing the small man off. "Help!! Hide me! Mandy's PMSing and I got her mad!!!" Yugi paled. Mandy had PMS and she was mad, this could not be a good thing.

"What exactly did you do?" Zavier trembled from head to toe.

"I-I messed up her hair!"

"What hair style did she have?" Yugi's voice was full of urgency.

"* Gulp * the curls, and I just found out they don't mix with water." Yugi face paled even more.

"ZAVIER!!!!!" A woman clad in a tight leather skirt and halter-top stepped into the room, her head-sopping wet and dripping. "Look what you did!!!" She pointed to the rat's nest of what probably would have been curled to perfection.

Yugi stood. "Mandy calm down. You don't want to do anything rash!"

"Rash?! RASH?! Look what he DID!! Don't tell ME to calm down I-" While Mandy had been to busy yelling Yugi had slipped out of the room and reappeared holding a frying pan. He waved it in the air smirking. "AHHH!!! Run for your lives!! Yugi's got a frying pan!!! AHHHH!!!!"

Several other screams were heard.

"Miles, go in there and reason with Yugi!"

"Matt, you're the boss, you go in there!"

"You're the one who got him to put it down last time!"

"So?"

"Just get in there!"

"FINE!"

A man with red wavy hair stepped into the room, arms up shielding his head. "Yugi, put down the frying pan."

Miles dropped his arms when he could hear laughter fill the room. Yugi was rolling on the floor laughing his head off, the frying pan lying to the side.

A head peeked around the corner and green eyes widened. "Guys, the pans not in his hands, who's got the keys?"

"I do!" A jingling sound was heard.

"I'm going in!!" The green-eyed blond ran and jumped over the still laughing Yugi, scooping up the pan and making a run for it. "I've got it!!" Silence then `CRASH!!' `BANG!!!" Cheering was heard.

"Phew, we got it in time!" The strangers walked in to the room that was silent except Yugi who was still rolling with laughter.

Joey and the rest of the old gang looked back and forth between each other. "What just happened . . .?" The other shook their heads, they had no clue.

Yugi's laughter slowly subsided and Boss helped him to stand.

"Uhhh . . . Could you clue us in on what just happened?"

Matt stepped up. "We have a bad past with Yugi and * Shudder * frying pans" Miles, Mandy, Boss, and Zavier nodded.

"And why is that?" Yami, wanted to know everything about why Yugi shouldn't be in contact with frying pans.

Well . . ."

~*~*~*~*~Flashback~*~*~*~*

Yugi, Boss, Miles, Mandy, Matt and Zavier were sitting at the kitchen table of a quite expensive hotel. It was early morning and Yugi had yet to start his training with the group.

"So, Yugi, you never did tell us much about what you did in Domino." Everyone focused on Yugi.

He just shrugged. "Nothing much, I don't want to talk about it."

"Well then why did you leave and join with us?"

"I wasn't on the best of terms with my close friends, and something else."

"What happened between you and your friends?" Zavier was pushing Yugi on.

"I would rather not say . . ." Yugi was starting to get annoyed.

"What else happened?" Yugi was turning red in anger.

"Zavier, I think you better leave Yugi alone now . . ." Boss suggested.

"No, no. Yugi doesn't mind. So what happened?" Yugi fists clenched and unclenched, knuckles turning white.

". . ." Yugi started to look around for a weapon to kill the man with.

"Aww, come on Yugi. You can tell us!" Mandy too.

His eyes rested on the frying pan set atop the stove, not used.

"You guys -!!" Boss tried to warn Zavier and Mandy, too late.

Yugi smirked evilly as he watch Mandy and Zavier nurse growing lumps on their heads. He patted the frying pan, it worked good!

"I think I could get used to this!!" Everyone in the rooms face turned to one of horror as the frying pan of doom was introduce into their lives.

~*~*~*~*~End flashback~*~*~*~*~

Malik, Yami Malik and Bakura were rolling around on the floor laughing much like Yugi had not to long ago. Miles, Mandy, Zavier, Matt and Boss with looks of sorrow on there faces, they never should have pried, it would have saved them from Yugi finding the frying pan of DOOM!!!!! * Lighting flashes *

Yami, Seto, Mokuba, Joey, Ryou and Tristan just stood there. What was up with that? It was just weird.

Once everyone had calmed themselves they sat down and turned their attention to Yugi.

~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I just had to do that. I have to have a frying pan of DOOM * Lighting flashes * in all my Fic's. Just can't help it. And as you probably noticed I can't write humor at all, so can we please review? I'm home sick today so I'll try and finish the next chapter tonight.