Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ BMTL: Kindred Cards ❯ Ootogi's Party p. II ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Iris: Countdown to Ootogi's Party... 1 chapters
***

"Come out, Seto!"

"No!"

"Please!"

There was a heavy sigh that moved the curtains. Seto ripped back the veil of his dressing room, his face stretched into a scowl. He was dressed in a white cape with a purple and gold hat/turban that kept falling over his eyes (uh, yeah.. his priest outfit, no shirt and all ^q^). Mokuba and William applauded as he strutted over to the mirror. The elder Kaiba growled at his new outfit. He felt naked with his chest, stomach, and legs showing.

"You seriously want me to go as an Egyptian priest?"

"Yugi said that's what you were in your past life."

"When did you talk to Yugi?"

***

"What are you going to be, Rojo-chan?"

"I dunno." she yawned, scooting further down into the golden bubbles of her bath, "What about you?"

"I wanna be a Chobit!"

"Nani?"

"Ta-da!" She slid down the hallway dressed in a large button up white shirt, socks, and a headband with Chii ears on her head, "Chii!"

"Baka.."

***

"How's this, Usagi?" the lilac bunny stared at her owner, wandering around his room in a semi-dirty white button up shirt, white and red tie, black shades, socks, and his REBD boxers. She shook her head, awed by Joey's lack of creativity. ::What next?:: she thought. Joey laughed and pulled an old radio out of his messy closet. It was dusty and one of the woofers was hanging out, all the wires visible. He dusted it off and duct taped the speaker back together. After shaking it for a moment, the radio finally picked up the local rock channel. Joey smiled and started imitating Risky Business. Usagi groaned and hid under his pillow as Joey slid down his hallway and smacked into the wall, "Yatta!"

***

"A... masquerade?" Yami sat on Yugi's bed, watching his abiou sift through his old costumes, throwing assorted things behind him, "What's that?"

"It's when a bunch of people get together in disguise and have a big party!"

"Why would you want to disguise yourself?"

"That's the fun of it all! That why you'd get to know someone by their personality, not by their looks."

"Hm." Yami raised an eyebrow and began to rummage through the heap himself, "What is this here?"

"Huh? Oh! That's one of Joey's old costumes, he left it here because it was too big for him the year he made it."

"Very interesting."

***

"Rojo-chan." Azalea blinked as Rochelle walked out of her room. She was dressed in a white gown with golden fringe at the collar, waist, and at the bottom; there were slits up both sides of the skirt that went from her ankles to her knees; gold sandals with laces up her shins, gold bracelets on both her wrists with long white sashes that linked both bracelets to the gold collar around her neck which read 'King Atemu's Property', a gold and navy blue Egyptian crown with orangey tan cat ears coming out of it, gold henna down one arm (yeah, wrong country, but henna is cool) and hieroglyphics down the other, and a furry mask that matched her kitties ears with whiskers, "What are you?"

"A sphinx, Azalea. You flew into one once, remember?"

".. No."

***

Iris: Yes, Rochelle gets a longer discription cause I wrote her up while I was still awake. ^_^ Anyone with ideas about what Tristan, Tea, or Duke should be?