Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ BMTL: Kindred Cards ❯ Ootogi's Party p.III ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Iris: Countdown to Ootogi's Party... next chapter XD
***

Duke looked around his place, pleased with the decorations and guests. His live entertainment happened to be jpop queens Hikaru Utada, Puffy AmiYumi, and Megumi Hayashibara; he also had a DJ. The proud dice-boy leaned back in a chair, admiring his party and his costume. He was dressed as a Hawaiian surfer, with a Hawaiian shirt that was unbuttoned, a pair of sea green swim trunks, sandals, and a surfboard that he placed on the stage earlier.

"Hm, this promises to be a party to remember." Duke said to himself, running his hand through his black hair (and looking absolutely delicious while doing so :Q).

***

"This is gonna be one heckova party! Don't you wish you were a human, Usagi?"

::So long as I don't have to dress like that.::

***

"Um, Yami... are you sure you wanna go like that?"

"Don't worry, Yugi. Your costume hides mine just perfectly!"

"Eh..." ^^;

***

"I bet the girls will be all over you, Seto!"

"I agree, Master Kaiba. The young ladies will be most enchanted by your costume."

"Just what I need, a bunch of slobbering, giggling, air-headed girls draping themselves all over me."

***

"You look ridiculous, dressed in your unmentionables and a shirt."

"You look ridiculous, dressed like a past you've been trying to forget!"

***

Iris: Woot, and the party is under way. Short chapter I know, but anyone have any suggestions for slow songs?