Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ BMTL: Kindred Cards ❯ What Do I Want? ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Iris: FWEEEEEE.....EEEEE....EEEE-*is shot*

Siri: ...

*~*~*

"Rojo-chan? I'm going to school." Azalea looked into her sister's room to see the black dragon laying on the floor with her back to the door. Beside her was the bowl of soup Azalea had brought the night before, she hadn't touched it, "Bye."

The light dragon stepped outside and scratched the side of her head, small welts were starting to emerge as the night of the full moon drew closer. She whimpered softly and went to school. There was an air of dismay floating about Seto. Joey and the others hadn't noticed the change in Seto's demeanor, but Azalea could smell the anguish about him. She took a seat beside him.

"Seto?" She said softly. He shot an angry glare at her, "Eep! Are you okay?"

"No." He replied gruffly, gathering his stuff to move away.

"Wait." Azalea reached out and touched his hand. Unfamiliar with this gesture, Kaiba stared at the blonde girl in disbelief. He slowly sat back down to listen to whatever reasoning Azalea had, "I'm sorry about Rochelle."

"How could you be sorry? It was my own stupidity that lead to her being hurt."

"Don't say that... fate-"

"Fate has done nothing but continue to laugh at me! I've lost my parents, countless times had my brother's life put on the line, lost my own soul, and I've been humilitated over and over by Yugi... all because of some stupid Egyptian mumbo-jumbo shit that I don't believe in! Because it's my destiny, because it's my fate!"

Azalea jumped at Seto's retort but understood his pain. Fate hadn't dealt her and Rochelle a very fair hand either. The blonde inhaled and talked calmly.

"Rochelle was heartbroken when she had to leave you-"

"Why did she leave?"

"Well..." Azalea sighed at the interuption, "It's hard to explain. If I did, we'd have to leave."

Seto put his head in his hands and mumbled, "I was so foolish to think I could try to have a normal night with her."

'If only you knew....'

"Kaiba-kun. Please come over tonight, I'm sure Rochelle would be delighted to see you."

***

"Azzie!" Joey called out. He ran up to Azalea as the lunch hour rolled around, concerned about the previous night, "What happened last night?"

"Oh, Rochelle... was suffering from... a cold?"

"A cold?" Yugi echoed, "This early in the season?"

"A cold nuthin'!" Joey shouted. Azalea's eyes widen in fear, "She is....."

"EEP."

"ON HER PERIO-" Joey was trounced immediately by a hoard of angry school girls.

***

Iris: PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!! OMFGWTFSTFUBBQ!!!!

Izhara: :3 That's strange.

***

Azalea threw the door in and exhaled heavily. No one would leave her alone about what happened, as if people didn't miss school for health reasons. She walked three steps from the door before someone knocked. Throwing her hands up in an frustration that was unlike her, she spun around and opened the door. On the other side was a brilliant bouquet of flowers that were being held by Seto. Azzie jumped and halted him.

"Ah! Seto-kun, what are you doing here so early!?"

"I'm here to visit Rochelle."

"Ej-j-j-j-j-j..." Azalea stuttered, trying to come up with an excuse, "Actually, Seto-kun-"

"What is all the racket?" The white dragon froze as her sister stalked into the den dressed in only a long, black kimono with red branch embroidery, "I can't sleep."

"R-r-r-r-"

"Rochelle." Seto said emotionlessly as he handed her the flowers. She took them, stared at them blankly then looked up at him with confused crimson eyes, "An apology for last night."

Rochelle hugged the flowers and went into her room. Seto followed behind her. Azalea tried to follow, but found herself locked out of her sister's room.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Why did you come back?" She whispered, as if talking to the flowers. They were placed on her black Kyoto style vanity with slight burns on the wrapping. Rochelle wrapped the kimono tighter around her. Tears rolled down her face and landed on the floor, fizzing as steam. She lifted an arm to wipe her eyes when Seto hugged her. He laid his head ontop of hers. Silence hummed around the room as crimson eyes stared blankly at the reflection of ice blue eyes in her mirror. He clenched his teeth and words were forced out.

"I had too..."

"....." She closed her eyes, "No, you didn-"

"Yes!" Seto shouted, spinning her around, "Yes, I did!"

"No!" Rochelle screamed, pushing him away, "I won't let you!"

"Rochelle!" The teen dragon winced. She had tried to back away and slammed into her vanity. Her legs went numb and she fell. Seto caught her and kissed her roughly. Rochelle couldn't feel anything for a while, but she found herself pressing into him, wanting more. He put his hand up to her hair and stroked it lovingly while she opened her mouth. The CEO nibbled on her lower lip then opened his mouth and let his tongue roam her's. Rochelle slid her tongue against his and wrapped her arms around his slender body. Her mind was lost amongst a burning passion she couldn't deny, but she had to. She felt tears running down her face as she pulled away. His crystal blue eyes were confused and hurt, "Rochelle..."

"What..." She whispered, trying not to break down, "What do you want?"

"I want..."

"Heh." A forced smile cracked across her face, "If you want me, then you need to try harder."

"What?" Seto said.

"I'm not some cheap girl who can be won over by sweet words and actions!" She yelled, stomping over to her door and almost ripping it off it's hinges, "No get out!"

As Seto stalked out of the room, he softly replied, "What do you want?"

*~*Fin*~*

Iris: :3