Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Breathe (2 AM) ❯ Hypocrites ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Breathe (2 AM)
 
-
 
Part II: Hypocrites
 
-
 
Mokuba's Point of View
 
-
 
-
 
Yeah, we walked through the door
 
So accusing their eyes
 
Like they have any right at all to criticize
 
Hypocrites
 
You're all here for the very same reason
 
-
 
I despise KaibaCorp meetings. Or at least those idiots who show up to the meetings.
 
I know my brother doesn't care that they whisper among themselves—that they all think Ni-sama is too young to run a gaming corporation. But I care. They have no idea what my brother went through to get this far! He earned ownership of this company through hard work and sacrifice!
 
They're all here like it's some kind of freak show. They're here to watch a teenaged president of a multi-billion dollar company and his kid brother attempt to run a company full of imbeciles and rats, praying that the one person with a noble cause will ultimately fail.
 
Is it so wrong that my brother wants to transform this once military-driven empire into something that will impact the world in a positive way?
 
He's been working so hard to make KaibaLand a reality. But lately, I'm afraid he's been overexerting himself. At least a few months ago, he would set aside his work once in a while for dueling.
 
Ever since the Pharaoh left, though, he seems to have lost interest.
 
“I'll duel again when I meet someone who can actually duel out of a paper bag.”
 
“What about Yugi Mutou?”
 
“Yugi never presented a challenge to me. There's only one person besides myself that I acknowledge as a true duelist.”
 
“Who's that, Seto?”
 
“Never mind.”
 
Well, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who my brother was referring to.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------
 
Please Review!
 
And check out my other stories!