Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Cartoons v. Real People ❯ Ch. 2 What the H***?! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Cartoons v. Real People
Ch. 3 - What the Hell?!

Disclaimer: Don't own YGO.

A/N: I dont know how to put Inu Yasha in here. Any construction feedback? Do you want to be in this.....tell me what you want so I don't made you look major dumb. uh...aw..hell on with the fic.

everyone: FINALLY!
Ben: I wanna know what happend! 3 fics and you dont update until know?! What is your proble-
KittyCatz: WELL NOW IT IS 2 THANKS TO DELETING AND JUNK! IT'S NOT LIKE I KNOW..........ON WITH THE FIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Ch.3 What the Hell?!

So everyone runs to the heated lake and we see the Yamis laughing manically running of with 'someones' clothes.(dum dum dum)

Yugi: Awwww man they didn't!

Meji: They are so gonnna die.

Meggie: *runs off with a wet towel on to campsite*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Kit:*runs in with wet towel also* DUEL MONSTERS?! AT THE ABSOLUTE WORST POSSIBLE TIME!!!!!!*stops*

all boys:*drooling*WOWIE!!!!!!!!!

Kit:*very angry*WHAT?! You haven't seen a girl in a wet towel before?

Marik: I LOVE YOU KITTYCATZ!!!!!!*goes over to her and hugs her, and kissing her* WE CAN HAVE KIDS AND A BIG WEDDING AND A BIG MANSION-

Kit:.......AHHHHHHHH! I have a homicidal dude on me...not to mention the only thing I have on is a wet towel........can't breath....help me.......Marik...get..off....me......ack! Malik? What's with your Yami?!!!

Malik: Well...he does get emotional breakdowns....so yeah....then again it might be hormones...I dunno.

Kit:*blinks 4 times* WHA?! GET HIM OFF-

Ryou: Marik! Get offa Kit!

Yugi: Eh? In love Ryou?*snickers*

Ryou: *blushes*..........NO! Why you little - NO!

Malik: In denial eh Ryou? Ya jelous of my Yami huggin Kit? Hm?

Kit: CAN YOU PEOPLE HEAR ME? HELP ME? I CAN'T BELIVE I'M REDUCED TO SAYING THAT! YOU BUNCH OF SISSY BOYS DON'T JUST STAND THERE-

Ryou: I'm only sucking up to her because I don't want her to shoot me with her arrows!

Kit: I WON'T!.......Marik......gonna die...well, gonna faint....gonna hurl.....no die.....-

Marik: Alright I'm done! *stops hugging Kit goes near guys*

Kit:.....*pant*.......I'm leaving!

Tristan: I thought your name was Kit....

Kit: It is you moron!

Joey: She's right you are a moron.

Tristan: Why I otta-

Kit:*still in distance* GET A HAIRCUT? PLEASE DO!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
At the real Ppl's campsite, it's a mess, everything is ruined except for the cartoons stuff.

Meggie:Well what do we do know?

Yami and Bakura: *hands girls clothes, turn to Kit, evil smiles* That time of the month again, Kit?

Kit: ......................oh god. You...grrrr.....forget it! *walks off with Meggie*

all boys: oh GOD!!!!

Bakura: BLOOD!

all real: OH CRAP!

girls come back with clothes on

Yami and Bakura: Heh..heh..heh

Kit: *narrows her eyes* Anyway...thank you Yami and Bakura for noticing.

Yami and Bakura: It wasn't hard.......blood....p-*Kit covers their mouths*

Kit: What do we do about the campsite?

Tristan: Let's share sleeping bags.

all boys except Tristan:.............*way too enthuisasticly* OK!

girls: nu-uh.

Yami: I was pharoh.......more boys than girls........boys say yes....girls say no......final answer is yes...DM is gone.

Seto: I'll get us something to eat......Kit can I borrow your arrows, you had a rough night.....cramps.

Kit:*throughs arrow basket at him, glares* FINE! ENOUGH ABOUT MY...THINGY OK? ALRIGHT.

LATER:

Mokuba: I miss Seto! *starts to cry*

Joey: Mokuba! He's been gone for a frikin 30 minutes-

Kit: *scoffs* Joseph Wheeler! You can be sooooooooooo unsensitive sometimes! *goes over to Mokuba, craddles him like a baby and sings a luliby, he falls asleep*

Yamis: Ohhhhhh....she's gonna take care of our baby for me. *they start arguing in Egyptian with one another*

Meggie: *quietly* Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Kit: *everyone stares at Kit's kindness* What? So?

Joey: Ok Serinity, where are you? Why are you hiding....oh it's like one of those Diet Pepsi commercials.

Yami: What's possesing you?

Kit: Just because I'm acting different dosen't mean I'm possesed Yami.

Marik: Ya sure?

Kit: YES! Isn't Mokuba cute when he is sleeping, Meggie?

Meggie: Adorrable.....just angelic.....kinda makes you wish....

YAMI'S POV:

"..kinda makes you wish..." She stopped as tears fell to the ground.....as for Kit...it was obvoius she was about to cry.....but she didn't, instead she came over to Meggie and said something in a language it seemed only the real ppl new for after she said all the real guys nodded their heads, and Meggie stopped crying. Perhaps there is more to their life than we know.

BAKURA'S POV

Oh....how I wish I could shake off the image of Kit and Meggie about to cry.....it's so sad. WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING.....I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!!!.......or do I? For this mere mortal, Kit.....could I have actual feelings for her? Why dosen't she open up to us? Why don't any of them? For the 1st time in my life.....I care about someone's feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Next Chapter I'll tell it in different people's POV.

BYE!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!! COUSINS ATTACK!!!!!!
Heh.....is this better? PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!
~until next time,
KittyCatz(2)~