Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Seduction ❯ Surprise ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: A good chunk of this chap is comedy. Slapstick comedy I guess.
 
-
 
Dark Seduction
Phase 9
 
Horrified by what had just taken place, Serenity screamed and slapped Malik square in the face.
“GET OUT!!!” Serenity cried at the top of her lungs, and flailing her arms and legs in a futile attempt to get Malik away from her. "GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!”
“Hey! HEY! No need to be so hasty, princess!!” Malik shouted back, trying to detain her arms and legs from kicking him out the bed by holding them by whatever means that he could and inched closer to her.
Serenity squeezed her eyes shut and turned her face away from him—straining to resist him. He was close…too close. She could feel the brush of his breath tickle her cheek.
Squirming uncomfortably, she shook her head from side to side in place of her arms and legs, but suddenly stopped when she felt something warm graze across her thigh.
Popping her eyes open, she glanced to Malik, who wore a sly and demented grin on his face and knew immediately what he was trying to do.
“…Just take it easy, why don't you…! The more you squirm the more this will be discomforting to the both of us!” Leaning near to nibble on her ear, he whispered. “Besides I told you I had to repay you for stopping my other side…”
That did it.
`Malik!' she cried out in her mind. `Help me! Joey! Help!!'
Hearing her distressed thoughts, Malik chuckled and moved his legs on either side of her. “Give it up…they can't hear you…!”
`You're wrong!' she thought feverishly. “Get…get off of me!” she managed to squeeze out as Malik pinned her arms to the pillows and began stroking her neck with his lips.
Feeling him to continue to do what he wanted despite her constant cries for him to stop, Serenity's body soon went limp and she shut her eyes, giving up.
Seeing her give up so quickly and easily, Malik grew quickly disgusted and removed himself from being on top of her. He didn't do anything degrading or take her against her will. Believe it or not, he was trying to test her and teach her a lesson.
He wanted to see how much she'd fight for her love if she truly loved Marik.
Narrowing his eyes at the girl before him, Malik briskly pulled away from being close to her and swung his legs around the edge of the bed.
Scoffing, he pulled the covers off and sulked. It looked like he was going to have to be the main host for a longer while than he thought.
Still disgusted with Serenity's display, he dared a look behind him to take another look at her, when to his surprise, she wasn't there!
Shocked, he looked around—only to meet face to face with an alarm clock.
“YOU MONSTER!” Serenity shrieked, bashing Marik continuously in the face with the alarm clock. “YOU FREAK!! YOU PERVERT! YOU… INSANE PERSON!!!!”
Even though he was getting beat up by a household appliance, Malik couldn't help but laugh. “Yes, Serenity!! That's it!!” he exclaimed between beatings. “Give me more! Show me how much you hate me and want my other half to return!”
Not paying much attention to what he was babbling about to her, Serenity hit him a few more times with the clock, then smacked him upside the head with it—causing him to bend backwards a little. And from that, she kicked him right in the stomach.
In a tumbling heap, Malik rolled onto the cold floor, laughing his head off—until a porcelain lamp was introduced to his cranium.
And within seconds, he was out…like a light.
 
-
 
Minutes that seemed like hours passed.
Slowly, Malik's senses began to return to him. Stirring, he mumbled something incoherent and struggled to open his eyes.
He managed to open one but the other was too swollen to open.
“Got damn that ^%#&in' #!^&#. What the hell did she…do ta me…” Malik slurred, suddenly feeling something moist and cold on his forehead. Lifting a lazy arm to touch it, he was stopped by a soft and delicate hand who brought his arm back to his side.
“..the hell…?” he growled trying to focus his blurry vision on the person in front of him.
“Be quiet.” She demanded softly but sternly. “Is this any way to thank someone who treats you while you're unconscious?”
“Unconscious!?” Malik repeated, obviously aggravated. “I wouldn't have BEEN unconscious in the first place if you hadn't ATTACKED me!”
“Well you shouldn't have tried to molest me and taken Marik away!”
Malik scoffed. And rolled his `good' eye. “Look, all I was doing was giving you a test to see if you really cared for Marik or not! Was that so bad!? Is THIS what I deserve?”
“Yep.” Chuckling lightly, Serenity took the wash cloth from his forehead and shoved an aspirin in his mouth. “Now be quiet and swallow.”
“Who do you think you are?! I don't have to listen to—ARP! ARK! ACK!”
Serenity shook her head as she watched Malik claw at his neck from choking on the aspirin. “I told you to be quiet….” She reprimanded. “Choking on your medicine is what you get.”
After a few more `ack'ing fits, Malik turned a cool shade of blue and passed out. Sighing, Serenity simply took a kettle of water she got from the kitchen, opened his mouth and poured a good pint of it inside.
A few hacking and gurgling moments later, Malik was conscious again and this time, he could see his “attendant” a lot clearer out that same one eye.
“Oooh…” he shuddered with annoyance. “You're lucky I like you…Or else there wouldn't even be a mark of you left on this floor when I got finished with you!”
“Save it Malik…” Serenity said, pressing a finger to his lips. Needless to say, she was feeling quite brazen and straight-forward today and she didn't know why.
Maybe it was because she knew that because Malik and Marik were opposites, Malik was the one who's bark was much more and annoying than his bite.
And she was right. And since she had to put up with Marik and his mild fits, dealing with Malik was next to nothing.
All she had to do was ignore his threats and tune him out.
After moments of realizing she wasn't phased by his comments and threats anymore, Malik sighed heavily and sulked.
“Allright. Fine, you win. I'm tired of wasting my breath on a girl who won't listen to me.”
Serenity smiled and set all the nursing/first aid equipment away. “Good, you're learning.”
Malik glared at her. “Don't push it, girl.”
“Right. So, let's get down to business. Where did you take Marik?”
Malik shrugged. “I didn't take him anywhere -“ he trailed off, peering down and noticing that Serenity had clothed him as well.
Seeing that he realized the clothes, Serenity's eye lids lowered in remembrance and spoke softly. “Those are my brother's…don't tear them up, okay…?”
Malik blinked at her as he bothered with the shirt, which hung off of him and scoffed. “Deal. But as I was saying, I had nothing to do with Marik's disappearance. Not really, per se. Maybe indirectly…” Malik paused in his story immediately at the sight of Serenity's fists clenching in her lap.
Nervously, he cleared his throat--not wanting to get smacked upside the head with any other household appliances--and started to explain himself.
“Allright, here's what I know. That day you entered his mind weakened him and allowed me to get to the main areas of his mind so that I could take over anytime I wished. However, this did not happen this time. I wasn't able to take over his mind, he just got sick on his own. Probably after that duel with that brother of yours.”
Serenity nodded. “Yes…that's what I thought too.”
“Right.”
“…In a way I'm glad you're `innocent' in all of this but, you're the main host now. What were you going to do?”
“Win the duel of course. But now, my plans for that have…changed a bit. I got distracted…” he trailed off, eyeing her.
Noticing his strange expression, Serenity double blinked and looked around. “Distracted by what?”
Not realizing he was talking about her, Malik shook his head. “Ah, nevermind about that for now.”
“Allright” Serenity agreed, looking a bit puzzled. “Anyway, Malik…since Marik got sick and disappeared, how can he come back to this world?”
Sighing from expecting that very question, Malik looked down.
“?”
“Come with me.” He said, taking her by the hand and leading her out the room. Heading down the hallways, he stopped at Odion's door. Checking all over himself for the Millennium Rod, he cursed himself for not bringing it with him.
“Oh you mean this?” Serenity asked, pleasantly holding out the rod to him.
“Yes! That's it. Where was it?”
With a sly smirk that no one would ever think Serenity would wear, she replied cheerfully. “You should be careful of leaving your `ominous' rod in my bed when you're done with using it, Malik.”
Blown away by her response, Malik's eyes widened and his heart rate increased. Coughing to control himself from getting out of hand, he cleared his throat and motioned for her to keep it.
Facing Odion's door again, he unlocked it, having the door swish open and gestured for her to walk in front of him.
“You see that man over there?”
“Yes” she answered, peering a glance back at Malik.
With a sad expression on his face, he looked to her. “To bring your beloved Marik back, you would have to kill him.”
Shock ran through Serenity as she gasped and nearly dropped the rod.
Catching it, Malik stepped beside her and looked her straight in the eyes.
“But if you did that…then I would have to kill you.” Smirking sadly, he took the rod and placed the round part of it under her chin and lifted it. “Show me how much you want your precious Marik back. And on top of that, who would you want to be with more? Your dear brother…or with my counterpart?”
For a second, Serenity couldn't think, let alone get herself to answer.
“I…I…!”
 

-
 
-Mel