Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I am Crimson ❯ Relationship ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or its characters, they belong to their respectful owners, not me. I do however own Crimson, my original character.

It's been a long time I know! But enjoy this chappie, I should update sooner though! ^_^

Love you all!

ENJOY!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yugi shivered at the cold glare his Yami gave him, where was Crimson when you needed him? `Damn! He could sleep through a hurricane!' And it was true, the white haired boy looked as if he wouldn't wake for days.

"I believe this is the time you explain yourself my now not so innocent Hikari," Yami said, still glaring at Yugi. Seto gave a growl of anger and stepped closer to the whimpering angel. To say he was pissed was not enough, he was infuriated! Yugi was supposed to be his and Yami's, just the way they worked it out last night. Although a threesome had seemed questionable at the time, Seto couldn't come off of how sexy Yami was in the moonlight.

"I want an answer now Yugi!" Yelled Yami, his patience riding on a thin string.

"Maybe you should let the boy calm down first," strong arms wrapped themselves around Yugi and brought him into a calm embrace. Crimson peered at the two angry teens with a mock expression of amusement on his face.

"Crimson-,"

"Who the hell are you, how dare you defile my Yugi you monster! I'll send you to the shadow realm!" Suddenly the room darkened and Yami was spitting dark energy, Crimson just sat there looking bored until little Yugi jumped at Yami trying to make him stop. The ex-pharaoh did indeed stop, but not because Yugi was desperately pulling on his shirt, but because the little one was stark naked.

Yami couldn't move while Seto got a bloody nose and a clueless Yugi was yelling up at his dark half not noticing a thing, which set Crimson off in a fit of laughter.

"-and don't you dare go telling me what to do Yami, and why the hell are you laughing Crimson?" The strange teen just pointed below Yugi's waste and by the time he looked down his eyes were as wide as saucers and his cheeks as red as a rose.

"Here," Crimson dropped an extra blanket on Yugi, "I' going to take a shower, be out in a bit." Was all he said before disappearing out of the silent room.

Wrapping the blanket around himself Yugi looked down at his feet, "sorry," he mumbled.

"Uh, well, you should be,"

"but I didn't think that I'd upset you this much, "said Yugi. Finally Seto joined in by picking up his little crush and sitting down on the bed with him in his lap.

"Yugi, you upset us because, well because-"

"We both love you and both want you with us." Suddenly Yugi buried his head into Seto's shoulder and his whole body started to shake.

"Please don't cry love, if you love that other guy we'll understand, though Seto and I will always try to make you ours." Lifting his head the violet-eyed boy shook his head and looked through his watery eyes at his Yami.

"No, Crimson is my friend, I thought maybe I could love him more, that's why he and I. . . that's why we had sex last night."

"So you don't love him?" Asked Seto who looked down questionably at his love.

"Well, nothing more then a good friend, both of the older teens sighed heavily. Yami sat next to the pair and embraced them both. Suddenly Yugi looked up.

"Wait how did you and Seto-,"

"Get together? Lets just say Ryou and Bakura didn't put the guest in the guest room," Seto said with a cheeky grin.

"Oh and Seto," Yami said smoothly. "I need to get you back for hitting me upside the head with your extra `special' hard pillow when you saw me sleeping in your bed."

"Oh? And how-," was as far as he got before he felt backwards with Yugi on the bed. Yami stood up and was looking rather smug with one of Yugi's pillows held tight in his right hand. Setting the petite boy off to the side Seto grabbed the other pillow and engaged Yami in a reckless pillow fight.

"Winner gets the first kiss from Yugi!"

"You're on Kaiba!"

Yugi smiled, he couldn't remember a time when he was this happy. So he sat back and watched the two loves of his life duel over a chance to kiss him. `Oh yes, things will definitely be much more interesting from now on.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Outside of the room Crimson was listing to three laughing teens making a mess of little Yugi's room. He smiled gently and allowed himself to slide down to the floor, tilting his head back and looking up at the ceiling, then closing his eyes.

`Why do I have a bad feeling about this. . .?'

TBC. . . . .

There you have it! Not a long chappie, but I wanted to get the new relationship in.

Do you like it? YES/NO?

I need feedback! Thankies!!! ^_^