Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I am Crimson ❯ Crimson ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own or make profit off of Yu-Gi-Oh! It belongs to its respective owner.

WARNING!!! LEMON IN THIS CHAPPIE, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ PLEASE SKIP.

This is not a main Crimson/Yugi fic. The main pair is still YY/Y S/Y and of course R/B

2. This chappie may seem confusing, but I assure you, it will all be cleared up.

WARNINGS: Yaoi, blood, violence, swearing, uncomfortable situations. PLEASE!!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE DON'T READ!

Your reviews kick ass! THANKIES SOOO MUCH! And I know its been forever, but enjoy the chappie!

I AM CRIMSON

Sogoroku Motou paced around his kitchen wondering where his grandson and Yami were. It was nearing morning but the older man refused to sleep. He had called all of Yugi's friends but only Jou's and Honda had picked up and neither of them knew where the little angel was.

Going over to the coffee machine he poured himself his fifth cup for the night. He did admit that his grandson wasn't acting very normal of late, he just hoped that everything was okay. And if he didn't get some answers soon he was going to call the police.

Suddenly he heard the front door open and in a mere second he was rushing to see who was there. What he saw totally shocked and surprised him. A slumbering Yugi with a broken leg was being carried by a tall white haired, white-eyed boy who could only be. . .

"Crimson?"

"Well, elder Motou, long time no see," smiled the mysterious boy. Sogoroku could only nod in reply as Crimson took a long deep sigh.

"Bad timing I know, but could you direct me to Yugi's room, my arms are rather tired."

The older man took a long look at his sleeping grandson and led the way to his room.

Crimson tucked Yugi in lightly and walked back downstairs into the living room where the elder Motou was waiting.

"Why are you here Crimson? Has something gone wrong?" Somehow the teen knew that was going to be the first question.

"Motou-san, I am only here because I felt as though Yugi needed me to be here, you can understand that cant you?" Sogoroku looked puzzled.

"What's wrong with him? Why would he need you at a time like this, I thought-,"

"What ever it is you thought, you thought wrong Mr. Motou. So please do not worry about Yugi, I will watch over him." With that Crimson turned around abruptly and headed up the stairs to Yugi's room. The older man however remained in his position, worry glazing over his eyes.

"That's what I'm afraid of. . ."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In the moon light Yugi was like a small God. His tri-colored hair shined like velvet, and his porcelain skin glowed in the moonlight. His angelic features held such purity and innocence it was hypnotizing. Crimson couldn't keep his eyes off him, no one could, for very long anyway.

Smiling, the mysterious teen quickly removed his all his clothes except his boxers and crawled into the bed beside the small angel. He looked over his still broken leg and closed his eyes. A warm yellow light appeared around the injured appendage. When it died down the cast was gone and Yugi's leg looked as good as new. 'Silly boy won't even notice. . ."

"C. .Crimson?" Yugi woke up to find his old friend smiling seductively at him.

"Yugi, I want you now." White-eyes bore into lavender with true passion, not the dominant looks Jou had sometimes given to him, looks he had no idea why were there at all.

Yugi, although tired, complied to Crimson and laid down on his back and relaxed as best he could. This was Yugi's first time, and though Crimson and him had gone far at times, this was going to be the most intimate.

Crimson startled and looked down at his submissive beauty before capturing his lips in a passionate kiss. Yugi had always liked the taste of Crimson, it was like kissing the mist from a waterfall, clean and refreshing. The kiss deepened and Crimson drove his tongue into the cavern of Yugi mouth, tasting him thoroughly. The smaller one moaned into his mouth and bucked his hips up and meeting Crimsons.

Pulling apart for air the white-haired boy quickly removed himself of his and his angel's clothing. Now completely naked the taller one began to suck and nip on Yugi's neck while his smooth hands caressed the beautiful creature below him. Going lower his tongue traveled over his perk nipples making Yugi gasp loudly, but not as loudly as when Crimson came to his navel and dipped his tongue in, Yugi giggled and pushed Crimson playfully away.

"I can't believe you remember where I'm ticklish." Yugi smirked.

"How could I not?" Was Crimson's reply, Yugi blushed and watched as Crimson lowered himself again, right before his swelling erection. Crimson was just as skilled as he used to be. His mouth descended onto the hard member and he began sucking hard and swirling with his tongue.

"Ka. . Kami-Sama!" Yugi moaned loudly but then was immediately disappointed as the older boy let up.

"Crimson," Yugi breathed.

"You're going to come when I'm inside you Yugi, that's what I want." With understanding the angel willingly spread his legs for the mysterious boy. Spitting onto his hand, Crimson smoothed the saliva onto his fingers and slowly pushed one digit into Yugi's who tensed up.

"Relax Yugi or you'll make it worse." To the best of his ability the smaller boy relaxed his muscles even when a second and then a third finger were inside. Finally deciding that he was stretched enough Crimson spread some more saliva onto his own erection.

Yugi readied himself as Crimson placed both of Yugi's legs onto his shoulders and placed himself at Yugi's entrance. Yugi screamed when Crimson thrust into him fully but was cut off when Crimson kissed him deeply. Slowly the age-old rhythm began and the screams turned into loud passionate moans.

Finally the sensitive spot was hit and Yugi's muscles tightened making them both come at the same time.

*************************

Crimson wrapped Yugi in a tight embraced; the mess could be clean up later.

"You wish it was Seto or Yami don't you?" The question startled Yugi at first but soon he snuggled deeper into Crimson's muscled chest.

"Sorry. . .," sighing the older one kissed his friend on top of his head.

"I never expected any less, so that's why I'm going to help you. Remember Yugi, that's what I'm here for." Smiling, Yugi soon drifted of to sleep with Crimson into the land of dreams.

DREAMDREAMDREAMDREAMDREAMDREAMDREAMDREAMDREAMDREAM

It was raining heavily and Yugi Motou was lost, but he could feel someone following him and watching him closely. When Yugi couldn't take it he took of in a mad sprint, desperate to get away from the hidden presence.

Something heavy landed onto top of the small boy who struggled desperately to get out of the stronger grasp. To no avail his arms were pinned above his head and the attacker pinned his lower half by straddling him.

"I've always wanted you Yugi, but you would never have me willingly, but it doesn't matter anymore because now you're mine!" The unknown figure laughed harshly. Yugi knew that he had heard this voice before but his train of thought was gone when a strong arm began to rip his clothes with lustful force. So he did the only thing he could, he screamed.

ENDENDENDENDENDENDENDENDENDENDENDENENDENDENDENDENDEND

Yugi woke up with a start, his face was red and sweat was running down his brow. Looking out the window he noticed the sun was at about high noon. A cough startled Yugi and he turned his eyes to notice that Yami was looking down at him as well as Seto, both had a look of death on their faces.

It was then Yugi remembered last night, and Crimson was still fast asleep. It was not going to be a good day.. .

End.

So? What will happen? And weren't Seto and Yami fighting before? What happened there? Review and find out!

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------