Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I am Crimson ❯ The Game I ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or it's characters, they belong to their respectful owners.

* * * * * *

Chapter 10: The Game: Part I

`I believe you know me well,
I react like you're ringing a bell,
Are you sorry that you treat me unkind?
Never you mind...'

-Semisonic `Never you mind'

Everyone sat in a circle in the middle of Kaiba's big and comfortable living room. Everyone had shown up and were patiently waiting to start the game of `truth or dare.' Jou, Serenity, and Anzu had grouped together and were talking amongst themselves. Honda was on the left of Jou laughing hysterically as he began to tell stories of when Anzu and him were in summer camp. Bakura sat on the left of Ryou while Yugi was in between his two new lovers. Although Yugi was comfortable being next to them it didn't help that Jou would send lust filled smiles his way while Yami and Seto weren't looking. Yugi was also feeling distressed because of Crimson who hadn't shown up and wasn't able to contact him telepathically.

Seto decided to get everyone's attention so the game could start, "alright listen up everyone, we'll do this teams so we need two captains." Bakura stood up along with Jou; they would now pick their team members. However there was an odd number of people so one team would have an extra member, or so they thought...

A knock on the door brought Seto to his feet wondering who it could possibly be at eleven thirty at night. He opened the door he was surprised to find a white haired and white-eyed boy waiting penitently outside. When Yugi saw Crimson he rushed up quickly and hugged him with great relief.

"Oh Kami Crimson! I didn't know where you were, I was so worried about you!" There were tears in Yugi's eyes as he clung desperately to Crimson as he calmly stroked the violet-eyed boy's hair. Yami and Seto glared possessively over at Crimson who shrugged and led Yugi back to the circle to sit down.

"So nice of you to finally join us, everyone say hello to Crimson, and old friend of Yugi's that Yami and I recently met," Seto stated as he pulled Yugi away from the newcomer and set him on his lap. Yugi didn't mind as he just smiled sweetly in reasurrence at his mysterious friend. All studied Crimson with different eyes, Bakura and Ryou seemed to eye a bit too long.

"Old friend? Did you used to live around here then?" Anzu asked.

"Actually Yugi used to live in Tokyo with me until he moved away when he was eleven, that's about right I think." Yugi nodded as the others mouths seemed to drop.

"I thought you always lived here with your grandpa?" Honda mentioned.

"Now that you think about it I didn't meet Yugi until he about twelve, so I guess. . .," Anzu wandered off as she began to think about when she met Yugi for the first time. `He was so small and thin then, I wonder what his life was like in Tokyo, he's never mentioned it.'

"Yeah well that was a long time ago, it's not important now," Yugi said, a bit uncomfortable, obviously the little angel didn't want to talk bout it, but Yami and Seto couldn't help but wonder why. `I'll have to talk to Aibou about this afterwards,' Yami thought as Seto told Bakura and Jou to pick their team members so the game could get started. Bakura had picked Yugi first, which seemed to please Jou, in the end the tomb robber ended up with Yugi, Ryou, Crimson, and Serenity. Jou had picked Yami, Honda, Anzu, and Kaiba oddly enough, and to say the least Kaiba and Yami were a little pissed about being separated from their little lover but Yugi assured them they would be alright.

"Okay listen up!" Seto started, "you can only truth or dare people on the opposite team. The object of the game is to get as many points for your team by doing the dares or truths that the opposing team makes you do. Whoever wins in the end gets to make the losing team do whatever they want." When the rules were finished Seto rolled a dice to see whom would go first. The high number when to Jou's team, so Yami decided to start them off.

"Bakura, you will be the pharaohs first victim! Truth or Dare." Bakura never backed down from a challenge, the game was on.

"Dare, oh great one," he sarcastically bit out.

"Then switch yours clothes with Anzu, every last piece, and right here in front of us. Oh, sorry Anzu," Yami smirked as the tomb robber began to get red from rage but grudgingly got up and peeled off his sweat shirt and wife- beater (male tank-top) then threw them at Anzu who was wiggling out of her pink tube top and strapless bra. Yami quickly ran over to Yugi and covered his eyes before he could see any naughty bits.

"Wow Bakura your hair is a natural color!" Anzu laughed as she threw Bakura her mini skirt and lacy thong.

"Shut up onna!" He threatened, while Ryou sat contemplating the fact that the thong was very becoming of Bakura, the two had finished dressing. Bakura cursed the Pharaoh as he sat on his knees, trying his best to cover up what the thong and skirt didn't. Anzu on the other hand was quit comfortable in all of Bakura's loose fitting jeans and sweatshirt, although the boxers weren't her thing.

When the laughter died down and Bakura felt less homicidal Ryou picked Seto who wanted a dare.

"Okay Kaiba, you have to be my dog for the rest of the rest of the game, now on your hands and knees bitch!" In one word Kaiba was horrified, it was bad enough that the puppy (Jou) was here, but he was called a bitch! Seto Kaiba was nobodies bitch! Bakura just smirked at the dominant side Ryou rarely showed.

"This is outrageous, I refuse to do this!" Yami of course wouldn't take Kaiba being a baby so he smacked him upside his head. "Hey, what the hell was that for?"

"You're going to cost us the game you tight ass, now just do it." Throwing his hands up on the air the Kaiba Corp leader shuffled over to Ryou, got on all fours and began to bark, a little to snidely.

"Who's a good doggy? Who's a good doggy? You are, yes you are," Ryou cooed making Kaiba lay down and put his head in his lap while his `master' scratched behind his ear. As much as Yugi felt sorry for him, it was terribly amusing at the same time. Bakura was still trying to be modest as Jou just rolled his eyes.

"Okay, who wants to go next?" Jou asked his teammates.

"I will," Anzu replied, "Serenity truth or dare?"

"Uh truth I guess," shy little Serenity said.

"Okay, how far have gone with a guy, and who was it and when?" Immediately she blushed and began to mumble just loudly enough for everyone to hear.

"Otogi. . . last month. . . blow job. . .,"

"WHAT! SIS! I'll kill him," Yami had to physically hold back Jou from running out the door and hunting down the dungeon dice master. The others just stared in shock as the aforementioned pure and innocent soul had just stated that she had indeed done something very sexual with a man, they couldn't look at her or Otogi the same again. Yugi chuckled as Crimson just stared, seemingly deep in thought. When Jou calmed down Bakura's team was up, Yugi didn't feel like going so he persuaded Crimson to take a shot at it. Of course Crimson was brought out of his reverie when Yugi asked him to so he was a bit dazed but decided that Yami needed a bit of torturing.

"Yami truth or dare?"

"Hmm, I'll try a dare then. It's your first time so I can't expect much," sometimes Yami can be a bit of a moron.

"First call your Dark Magician here," Yami looked a bit confused but he complied and soon the Dark Magician was standing before them all and bowing to his master.

"What next?" Yami was having second thoughts about this.

"Now all you have to do is out drink him, you've got alcohol right Kaiba?" The man now dog barked in affirmation. "Remember if you don't out drink him you lose the dare," Crimson mention. Yami gulped as Bakura gleefully brought out the hardest liquor he could find from the bar, two full bottles of scotch and a couple of shot glasses.

"Hold on!" Jou got the attention of the group, "I want to add to this dare."

"Okay, what did you have in mind," Crimson looked at Jou grinning.

"Everyone knows that the Dark Magician has the tolerance of an insane Irishman, I say one from yer group take on Yami instead." There was an agreement between the two groups when Crimson spoke up, "since you brought this up Jounoichi, you pick Yami's opponent."

It was at this time that the smallest member of the group looked up into Jou's scheming eyes and his blood ran cold.

"I pick little Yug," these three words brought uproar from the tomb robber, the pharaoh, and the billionaire. It was useless however because Crimson had already chosen for his petite friend.

"Very well Katsuya he agrees, you're on."

End of chapter****************************

Good/Bad? What is Jou planning? Why did Yugi agree?

Please review ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **