Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I am Crimson ❯ Game Over ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Late again! But please enjoy. ^_^

`Mind talk'

Chapter XI

THEREISONETHINGTHATWASLEFTUNFINISHED

Tension was thick as the group of teens looked on as Yami and Yugi looked down at their first shot of Seto's whiskey. No one could believe that Yugi was actually doing this, and that Yami let him. Yami however, was not so sure of this either, but he believed that Yugi was old enough now to handle this. He didn't care if Seto was angry with him or not, Yugi hadn't backed down and was at one hundred percent on his consent with this. Though the only thing that had really bothered him was the strange gleam in Crimson's eyes when he said Yugi would take the challenge, there was something almost vile behind it.

The dark amber liquid in the expensive crystal shot glass showed Yami his reflection; his eyes were full of uncertainty.

"Oh come on Yami, this is supposed to be a fun night, so lets have some fun!" Yugi's childlike angelic face beamed at him from across the coffee table. Seeing that made Yamis heart flip and his game king spirit be renewed.

"You're right Aibou, lets do this. I hope you're prepared to lose!" There was still that nagging insecurity…

"Ready whenever you are," Yugi grabbed his glass and raised it to Yamis, and without a further word the two began to drink. Seto was beside Yami refilling his glass every time it emptied, as was Bakura for Yugi. Everyone seemed to be having an enjoyable time watching the little drinking contest continue, well everyone except Crimson who was watching Yugi like a hawk.

Jou was watching Yugi also, but it was with a very different kind of eye, the eye of lust, hunger, and greed. You see Jou wants Yugi badly, and ever since he first laid eyes on the beautiful angel he was planing on how to get him into his bed, and never leave. This little drinking contest was what he finally needed to accomplish his goal, and he would finish with the most beautiful and luscious prize he could think of. Constantly he would think of Yugi's lithe, pale, and unmarked body. To imagine having that beautiful angel writhing under him would send such pleasure though his body that he would be wary of coming right there. The shy, gorgeous teen was his every dream and fantasy, and he would finally be his tonight.

However Crimson saw through Katsuya. He saw the incredible lust he had for his little friend, and he was going to make sure that Katsuya got everything he wanted tonight, and then some.

"Shit you two! You had better quit soon or someone's gunna puke all over Kaiba's nice rug." Honda was looking on with the rest of the group in awe as Yami and Yugi both finished their fourteenth shot of whiskey. Both were beginning to look like shit and Seto was starting to worry about his furnishings, but more about Yugi. The little one had a strange glint in his eyes and it didn't look like a good thing.

Suddenly Yami's glass dropped to the table after his fifthteenth and he abruptly stood up and stumbled into the kitchen where a terrible retching sound could be heard. All but Crimson, Jou, Seto, and the drunken and eerie looking Yugi rushed in after Yami to make sure he was all right.

"I'll take care of Yugi Kaiba, why don't you tend to Yami. I promise no harm will come to him." As much as Seto didn't trust the white haired teen his kitchen was on the verge of becoming Yami's new porcelain god.

"All right, but if one hair on his head is harmed I'll make you wish you were never born," Seto growled.

"Yes I know, come on Katsuya, you can help me," Jou was more than inclined to help so he stood and watched as Crimson whispered into Yugi's ear then picked him gently up.

"Take him to the third room on the top of the stairs, he can sleep there. I'll be back to check up on him," with that said Kaiba walked out of the living room and into the kitchen to tend to Yami, but he would not be long, he didn't trust Crimson yet completely.

Kaiba had left, leaving Crimson and Jou to walk up into the expensivly furnished room that Kaiba had told them to use. Crimson had set Yugi on the bed and began to undress him, while Jou pulled back the covers and let Yugi snuggle deeply into them.

"Katsuya," Crimson looked directly into the lusty eyes of the blonde. "I know you want Yugi, and I know you plan on taking him tonight if you can. To say that I will stop you is true, unless you can prove to me that you deserve him."

The blonde haired boy narrowed his eyes suspiciously at Crimson who remained nonchalant.

"Oh? How do I do dat? And who said I was gunna get any kind of permission from you?"

"I'm not giving you permission, but if you decide to not take up my offer and proceed to harm Yugi in any way, I will kill you." It seemed to Jou that as incredulous as this was, Crimsons eyes were not lying.

"Fine, give yer stupid test or whateva, I'll show you that I deserve Yugi," and that was Jou's last chance until the white eyed enigma smiled a very wicked smile.

" Very well then, the task is simple. All you must do is wake him up, but with all that alcohol in his system it might be harder then I thought." Jou only stared at Crimson like he was crazy, `what a sucker, this will be a cinch!'

"Fine, then he'll be mine," Jou walked over to the sleeping Yugi as Crimson leaned against the wall and gently closed his color less eyes. `Then by all means fool, take him…'

A hand was placed on Yugi's cheek as Jou sat casually on the side of the soft guestroom bed and began to speak softly to the slumbering boy. There was no need to be violent with the angel, besides, his head would be splitting when he woke up, and Jou didn't want to piss of Crimson, who he still knew too little about.

While Jou was busy trying to wake Yugi, Crimson was reaching out to his friends alcohol distorted mind. `Yugi!' He called out to him frantically. `YUGI!' It was repeated over until a small reply was heard, Crimson smiled, the fun would begin soon.

`Crimson where are you!' Yugi's small and panicked voice drifted over the mind link which the two held, `Crimson, what's going on!' This was too much fun for Crimson as his voice became more harsh and scared, for Yugi.

`Yugi you have to get out, they've come again! Run Yugi Run…' Sheer panic now over took Yugi as Crimson's voice was lost in a torrid of returning memories of hands touching, grouping, hitting, and abusing him. Of high laughter as screams seemed to never cease and blood ever present on continuous white walls. This was what Yugi saw, and when his eyes snapped open a figure blocked his view of his surroundings, and their were hands touching him, just like that time…

Jou was growing impatient as Yugi refused to stir, he also noticed that Crimson eyes were stilled closed, and he was not moving as well. However he refused to give up for then he would have the child all to himself, which was how it was supposed to and going to be.

When two amethyst gems snapped open Jou was about to jump for joy, that is until he noticed that those orbs were portraying a leval of fear which Jou had never seen, nor ever wanted to. Before the blonde could even think any further a scream tore its way out of the angles mouth that was so horrible even Crimson flinched.

There was no escape, Jou had been baited and now the trap was set, he realized this when a small smile came over the white haired boys face. This smile would be the last thing Jounoichi Katsuya would ever see as his world went black and something burst from the inside of the left side of his chest. "Silly boy…"

End of Chapter XI

Short but I had to put something up.

Questions?

Comments?

You know where to go and what to do.

^_^